{•------»Mental Health Support Space«------•}

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeonjuns.head.of.hair

Kpop Rookie
Credits
That sounds really really really tough. I don't know what to do but it sounds like relatives and family aren't helping much and aren't being supportive. I'm bad at giving good advice but you can always talk to me or rant when you need to.
You don't deserve all of these problems happening to you. :c
Hopefully I'll be fine I will come rant to you if I need to I'm just trying to focus on my boyfriend Austin and our soon to be child.

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
{TW//chaotic mental breakdown, serious}
idk what to do.
there are two days of school left before the end of the year and he still hasn't told me [that he loves me]. At one point I thought he was going to tell me (his friend asked me about my sexuality) so I started to believe I was seeing the end of the tunnel. But, I am starting to lose hope. Hope in him, and hope in us. That's a problem, but the biggest problem is that I might not see him again next year. (parenthesis: at the beginning he said he was leaving but when the principal teacher asked him in class if he was staying here, he said "I don't know.") I don't know, but I have the impression that 'we would go well together.
I might be acting like a kid, think about it if you will, but it's really important to me. Even if he doesn't tell me, I want to know if he stays ...
I have two days of school left. I hope, I don't know if, I want him to tell me.
I thought about telling him a few times, but idk, I'm so bad at this stuff.
Thanks for reading.

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
idk what to do.
there are two days of school left before the end of the year and he still hasn't told me [that he loves me]. At one point I thought he was going to tell me (his friend asked me about my sexuality) so I started to believe I was seeing the end of the tunnel. But, I am starting to lose hope. Hope in him, and hope in us. That's a problem, but the biggest problem is that I might not see him again next year. (parenthesis: at the beginning he said he was leaving but when the principal teacher asked him in class if he was staying here, he said "I don't know.") I don't know, but I have the impression that 'we would go well together.
I might be acting like a kid, think about it if you will, but it's really important to me. Even if he doesn't tell me, I want to know if he stays ...
Thanks for reading.
:c it must be nerve-wracking and sad that he hasn't told you yet, but don't worry! Things will eventually get better and I give bad advice but maybe drop some clues if you haven't already.

rosexoxo

Kpop Fan
Credits
I want to be in love so bad, but I’m afraid I’ll never find the right person. I’m super closed off, and not much of an open person, so that makes it difficult to form relationships, or even friendships. It kind of sucks, because there are people I’d love to date, or be friends with, but I always assume they don’t like me, or don’t want to talk to me, so I end up never taking a chance.

Last edited:

Idolbunny🐰

♡☀ 𝑌𝑒𝑛𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝐷𝑎𝑦 ☀♡
Credits
Hitomi
User Title Change
MeiQi
Luda
I'm in love with someone who I shouldn't be in love with, i fell in love with she in a really sudden way, i didn't even realize until now, but seriously i shouldn't be in love with she, she's several years older than me. but i really admite she, and apreciate everything on her, even the bad things, im so happy when im around she, I blush and smile without realizing, I should not have these feelings, I know they are normal, but she is much older

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
So I woke up this morning then i got ready for summer school, then I got on the bus to go to school. Today was one of the days were we had to make up for our finals if me missed or failed them I went to check and turns out I failed my math final so I redid it. Yesterday I started my period and it wasn't that bad it didn't hurt until like today of all days. After the test I go to the gym to play volleyball with my friends and some others, and I creased my effing Nike Air Forces😐😢 then at lunch, my friend found out she was getting played by some guy she was talking to and my other friend was getting mad at the guy she was talking to cause he doesn't talk to her at school he only texts her after school cause he's "shy" (he's not). After that, I go to my second class, then the Assistant Principal called me to his office cause I was way behind on my work. He said he was gonna kick me out of summer school and have me redo the whole year but my teacher for my second class stepped up for me and and insisted I stay in school (thanks Mr.A) so the Assistant Principal called my mom instead and let me take a laptop home to do my work on at home. So I get home after having a panic attack in the AP's office. And I really have to pee. I got home at 4pm and some ppl are working on the pipes or something like that so the water isn't working. So I wait for the water to turn back on and it's 9pm now and I still haven't peed. It hurts so bad I have to pee so bad pls someone teleport me to ur house so I can use the toilet, I BEG!! I've been doing school work since I got home and I watched some episodes of Sex Education and Saiki K while doing my work and now I think iI'm gonna pee on myself. Oh and I ran out of deodorant and I have like four pads left. sigh

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
So I woke up this morning then i got ready for summer school, then I got on the bus to go to school. Today was one of the days were we had to make up for our finals if me missed or failed them I went to check and turns out I failed my math final so I redid it. Yesterday I started my period and it wasn't that bad it didn't hurt until like today of all days. After the test I go to the gym to play volleyball with my friends and some others, and I creased my effing Nike Air Forces😐😢 then at lunch, my friend found out she was getting played by some guy she was talking to and my other friend was getting mad at the guy she was talking to cause he doesn't talk to her at school he only texts her after school cause he's "shy" (he's not). After that, I go to my second class, then the Assistant Principal called me to his office cause I was way behind on my work. He said he was gonna kick me out of summer school and have me redo the whole year but my teacher for my second class stepped up for me and and insisted I stay in school (thanks Mr.A) so the Assistant Principal called my mom instead and let me take a laptop home to do my work on at home. So I get home after having a panic attack in the AP's office. And I really have to pee. I got home at 4pm and some ppl are working on the pipes or something like that so the water isn't working. So I wait for the water to turn back on and it's 9pm now and I still haven't peed. It hurts so bad I have to pee so bad pls someone teleport me to ur house so I can use the toilet, I BEG!! I've been doing school work since I got home and I watched some episodes of Sex Education and Saiki K while doing my work and now I think iI'm gonna pee on myself. Oh and I ran out of deodorant and I have like four pads left. sigh
Update: toilet is working again. I PEED!!!

cix.sense

❥❥ 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐒𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐮𝐧 ❥❥
Author
Credits
Tamaki Amajiki
Jinyoung
BX
Seunghun
Aw, seems like you had a bad day. I'm sure tommorow you'll have a better day

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
idk what to do.
Thanks for reading.
he didn't say it to me. its ok. im not sure if i'll see him next year and idk if the phone number who texted me saying they're my friend Y is my crush. idk.

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
{TW//Confusion 🤨🤨}
So, my friend Y messaged me yesterday. he used a different phone number from the last time we talked. So I found this weird.
I changed my name to "Winter", my school name to "abc", and my class name to "lmn".
-------Yesterday-----------
Y: Winter?
Y: *Calling me*
Me: *Ignoring the call*
Me: sorry i can't be in voice call at this moment. who are you?
Y: I'm Y!and you?
Y: I mean you're Winter from -ABC-?
Me: Y from -ABC-?
Y: Yeah
Y: And you who r u?
Y: I mean which Winter?
Me: uh Winter from -LMN-
Y: Oh damn
Y: yeah nvm
Me: ...why r u sending me a message?
Y: I confused you with another Winter.
Me: rip
me: ....r u sure being Y?
Y: Yeah [Y's class number]
Me: ah.
Y: why asking that?
Me: I was wondering why you were sending me a message at 8pm.
Y: Lol
---------Today-----------
Me: Btw u change your phone number? I can't find you on whatsapp.
Y: uh no
Me: ok.
Me: So send me a message on whatsapp.
Y: uh now i can't i don't have wi-fi
Y: Later
Me: Ok
Idk what to think abt that. Maybe my crush get my phone number and wanted to see if i was that Winter that he searched? It can be seen that it was not him that I asked him to send me a message on whatsapp and that he bypassed me - knowing that my crush does not have whatsapp and that Y yes - idk I am confused. I may have a chance to see him confess? or not? ...
Sorry for bothering you like that :c and thanks for reading!

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
Yes, i hope that too, the thing its that i still being a bit afraid of love bc extremely tóxic people like my family
When it comes to love, there's pretty much many different types. I can relate so much and yeah I'm also afraid of love when it comes to some things
But keep going and do what you do best!

Idolbunny🐰

♡☀ 𝑌𝑒𝑛𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝐷𝑎𝑦 ☀♡
Credits
Hitomi
User Title Change
MeiQi
Luda
When it comes to love, there's pretty much many different types. I can relate so much and yeah I'm also afraid of love when it comes to some things
But keep going and do what you do best!

oh, i know, i was refering to people love, like in a couple/date way, its really difficult for me to say "i love you" and respons to that to my family and certain people

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
oh, i know, i was refering to people love, like in a couple/date way, its really difficult for me to say "i love you" and respons to that to my family and certain people
I see...Yeah it is but don't worry, everything will surely get better soon and you'll be able to say "I love you" to people you want to say that to! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.