{•------»Mental Health Support Space«------•}

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemonnini

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I opened a Kpop Anon on HC and it was going great, but then I got this
The internet, An amazing place

Hwa_ChaeMing

˜”*°•.˜”*°• 𝓧𝓘𝓞𝓝 𝓢𝓤𝓟𝓡𝓔𝓜𝓐𝓒𝓨 •°*”˜.•°*”˜
Author
Website
jiyong-beachy.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
I found out on the weekend that my grandfather has cancer. I reacted in any way a normal person would which would be crying. By the end of the day I fine but I felt like I should still be sad that he has cancer. I just.... I feel like it seems like I don't care since I'm not crying or anything much. Like I don't feel like crying when I think about the fact my grandfather has cancer so idk am I just insensitive and unfeeling?

rosexoxo

Kpop Fan
Credits
i fucking hate my family so much. im scared im gonna relapse because of them after 2 years. i quit cutting 2 years ago and i dont want to go back to it. but im fucking alone. i have no one. no family, no friends, no nothing. no one.
Hey, I know this is probably a really late reply, but I just want you to know that you have the K-pop Profiles community with you! I can relate to everything you are saying, and I get it 100%. If you need to talk about anything, I’m more than willing to listen❤️ Hope you are doing well!

Idolbunny🐰

♡☀ 𝑌𝑒𝑛𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝐷𝑎𝑦 ☀♡
Credits
Hitomi
User Title Change
MeiQi
Luda
TW: mention of d*ath

i hate feeling d3ad inside somethimes
: ( i feel like im miserable and i stop want to live and i feel really bad, usually i feel better but im really sad and feeling like im never acomplish my dreams

rosexoxo

Kpop Fan
Credits
TW: mention of d*ath

i hate feeling d3ad inside somethimes
: ( i feel like im miserable and i stop want to live and i feel really bad, usually i feel better but im really sad and feeling like im never acomplish my dreams
I’m so sorry to hear that ): I feel the same way sometimes. I just want to let you know that you are very strong for talking about your feelings. It’s not an easy thing to do, so you speaking about it is amazing! I have faith that you will reach your dreams!❤️

rikigoth

Kpop Fan
Website
coffeejimin.carrd.co
Credits
Ni-Ki
Hey, I know this is probably a really late reply, but I just want you to know that you have the K-pop Profiles community with you! I can relate to everything you are saying, and I get it 100%. If you need to talk about anything, I’m more than willing to listen❤ Hope you are doing well!
ty. i feel a bit better since then, but i have been taking it day by day

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
SO! GUESS WHAT I FOUND OUT! My now ex-boyfriend of almost two years didn't leave me because of his mental health but because he was with someone else <3 haha kinda wanna fucking scream but my familys home so i'll settle for bawling and punching my wall until my hands bleed :)

boo

Kpop Fan
Credits
I found out on the weekend that my grandfather has cancer. I reacted in any way a normal person would which would be crying. By the end of the day I fine but I felt like I should still be sad that he has cancer. I just.... I feel like it seems like I don't care since I'm not crying or anything much. Like I don't feel like crying when I think about the fact my grandfather has cancer so idk am I just insensitive and unfeeling?
I relate to this a lot. When one of my family members had a condition and almost died, I was really unaffected by it. It wasn't like I didn't care for them because I did a lot, but I feel like it manifested into apathy and anxiety more.

I can't tell you the reason since I'm not you but cancer is talked about a lot and that might've made you apathetic about it. Or it could be a coping mechanism where you tell yourself, consciously or subconsciously, that it'll be okay or it doesn't affect you. Or you accepted he has cancer since you said yourself you cried. I'd say it's most likely acceptance, but I can't say since I have no idea what you feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.