{•------»Mental Health Support Space«------•}

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

rosexoxo

Kpop Fan
Credits
My anxiety is spiraling nowadays. I can’t say certain words, or wear certain clothes. I just think everything I do is wrong. Like nothing is right, and I have to do it until it is right? I also think my OCD plays a part in that as well. I’m just so stressed out, but I don’t really have anyone I trust to vent about this.

skzlvr

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Hanse
I Am Who
my anxiety has been getting a lot worse now because I cant even finish a drama or any shows because when there is a conflict because it upsets me and causes me to have panic attacks, so I cant really watch them and my parents don't know abt this either.

Idolbunny🐰

♡☀ 𝑌𝑒𝑛𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝐷𝑎𝑦 ☀♡
Credits
Hitomi
User Title Change
MeiQi
Luda
I really need some help, nobody loves or care about me, im not enough, im very tired, i want to be happy and that people love me but i dont know how

skzlvr

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Hanse
I Am Who
I really need some help, nobody loves or care about me, im not enough, im very tired, i want to be happy and that people love me but i dont know how
i know times are hard right now for you but you can get through this. Im sure there is someone out there that loves you, but if there inst anyone you should go make someone love you and realize how special you really are. i want you to be happy so if you need anyone to vent or rant to you can just shoot me a pm and ill try to answer u back as fast as possible

rosexoxo

Kpop Fan
Credits
I understand how you are feeling 100%. Sometimes we just need someone to be there for us, and help us through tough times. I get it, and I just want you to know that times may be difficult right now, but I truly believe that everything will get better. If you need to talk about anythiny, I am more than willing to listen. I’m here for you💗

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
My anxiety is spiraling nowadays. I can’t say certain words, or wear certain clothes. I just think everything I do is wrong. Like nothing is right, and I have to do it until it is right? I also think my OCD plays a part in that as well. I’m just so stressed out, but I don’t really have anyone I trust to vent about this.
I can relate to this. Anxiety sucks. But hey I don't really know if this helps but don't let your anxiety get in the way of what you want to do :)

rosexoxo

Kpop Fan
Credits
I can relate to this. Anxiety sucks. But hey I don't really know if this helps but don't let your anxiety get in the way of what you want to do :)
Thank you for responding! Your advice does help tremendously! I’ll try not to let my anxiety have so much control over the things I do. I want to say the same to you! Try not to let your anxiety stop you from doing what you want to do as well💗

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
Thank you for responding! Your advice does help tremendously! I’ll try not to let my anxiety have so much control over the things I do. I want to say the same to you! Try not to let your anxiety stop you from doing what you want to do as well💗
You're welcome~! <3 I will try as well! 💗 We'll both try to not let our anxiety stop us~

rosexoxo

Kpop Fan
Credits
These past few days, I’ve had a rollercoaster of emotions. It’s been difficult trying to understand how I’m feeling, and why I’m feeling this way. Music has really been helping me out lately, and while sometimes I feel like I’m weak, I’m realizing that I’m getting stronger and stronger by the day. The things that once scared me don’t have that much of an effect as they once did.

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
These past few days, I’ve had a rollercoaster of emotions. It’s been difficult trying to understand how I’m feeling, and why I’m feeling this way. Music has really been helping me out lately, and while sometimes I feel like I’m weak, I’m realizing that I’m getting stronger and stronger by the day. The things that once scared me don’t have that much of an effect as they once did.
:3 It's very nice to hear you're getting stronger and better~ ^^

Meimeiz_

Kpop Amateur
Website
weheartit.com
Credits
lately ive been depressed and lonley. I got disowned by my parents and I dont have that many friends, all of which are online. I dont think about my parents that often but i have lately. my father is a alcohaulic and i recently figured out that one time he got into a fight with my grandma over a joke and grabbed her and choked her against the wall and my mom tried too get in between them and he picked her up and violently threw her, almost dropped me as a baby, literally murdered someone and got away with it and its just so hard too deal with. My dad is a control freak and my mom had no say in them disowning me, i forgive HER for it because it wasnt her fault. my father was raised in a hispanic/chinese household so hes strict and very traditional. I got disowned over tattoos. i remember starting too hate my father from the age of 11 and have never liked him since. he constantly yelled at me over little things and i can say he 100% fucked up my social skills and happiness. i cant even go out and eat without speaking quietly and being akward. and yesterday someone hit me in the face, and spat at me because im asian. life sucks man. Im in college with a shitty job overworked and stressed, and living off of rice and occasionally cheap meat. idk what i can too do make life better. I cant risk quitting too try and find a new job because idk if ill be able too find a better one and i cant be homeless and try too do college, i dont even have a car so i couldnt live there. i just need advice because i cant afford a therapist

Meimeiz_

Kpop Amateur
Website
weheartit.com
Credits
lately ive been depressed and lonley. I got disowned by my parents and I dont have that many friends, all of which are online. I dont think about my parents that often but i have lately. my father is a alcohaulic and i recently figured out that one time he got into a fight with my grandma over a joke and grabbed her and choked her against the wall and my mom tried too get in between them and he picked her up and violently threw her, almost dropped me as a baby, literally murdered someone and got away with it and its just so hard too deal with. My dad is a control freak and my mom had no say in them disowning me, i forgive HER for it because it wasnt her fault. my father was raised in a hispanic/chinese household so hes strict and very traditional. I got disowned over tattoos. i remember starting too hate my father from the age of 11 and have never liked him since. he constantly yelled at me over little things and i can say he 100% fucked up my social skills and happiness. i cant even go out and eat without speaking quietly and being akward. and yesterday someone hit me in the face, and spat at me because im asian. life sucks man. Im in college with a shitty job overworked and stressed, and living off of rice and occasionally cheap meat. idk what i can too do make life better. I cant risk quitting too try and find a new job because idk if ill be able too find a better one and i cant be homeless and try too do college, i dont even have a car so i couldnt live there. i just need advice because i cant afford a therapist
and i dont want too turn into someone like my father cause of mental issues, i know the ones i have can lead people too murder and that shit scares me

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
and i dont want too turn into someone like my father cause of mental issues, i know the ones i have can lead people too murder and that shit scares me
Awww :c It must be traumatizing what you've gone through. Don't worry, you're not going to turn into someone like your father, you're going to be a good person! I'm here for you if you ever need something! Keep going and talk to anyone here if you need to!

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙰𝚄𝙶𝙷 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝙴𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
It’s such a wild concept to me that my parents truly believe no one is allowed to have a mental illness except my aunt and my brother’s girlfriend. They’re always talking about how my aunt is so depressed and how my brother’s girlfriend is so depressed and how they wish her all the best with her anxiety but yet, they tell me, their daughter, who has tried to kill herself multiple times from age 13 to 26 that I’m taking it, “you don’t have anything wrong with you, except being lazy.” Or “you’re not depressed/have anxiety, you just don’t want to do (insert something or other)” OR MY FAVORITE: “if you were so depressed or filled with anxiety as you keep telling everyone, you would go see a therapist and get on meds, just like your aunt and A.” (A is my brother’s girlfriend’s first initial since I’m not going to share her name)

And I’m like “I wanted to see a therapist months ago when I was suffering really bad and you guys told me not to do that because then CPS would be called if I told a doctor I was harming myself or thinking of harming myself, and then they would take your kids away from here.” And OF COURSE THEY DON’T REMEMBER SAYING THAT SO AUTOMATICALLY I AM CALLED A LIAR

Another thing is my mom is constantly saying I need help, because I have a mental problem but when I actually want to try to get help, she says “no, you just need to stop being lazy and grow up.”

Like bro, what do you want? Do I have a mental illness or not? One moment you say I do, one moment you say I don’t. Make up your mind, my guy.

honestly
I’m
So
Motherfucking
Tired
Of
This
Bullshit
And
I
Would
Rather
Die
Then
Deal
With
This
Shit
Anymore

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
It’s such a wild concept to me that my parents truly believe no one is allowed to have a mental illness except my aunt and my brother’s girlfriend. They’re always talking about how my aunt is so depressed and how my brother’s girlfriend is so depressed and how they wish her all the best with her anxiety but yet, they tell me, their daughter, who has tried to kill herself multiple times from age 13 to 26 that I’m taking it, “you don’t have anything wrong with you, except being lazy.” Or “you’re not depressed/have anxiety, you just don’t want to do (insert something or other)” OR MY FAVORITE: “if you were so depressed or filled with anxiety as you keep telling everyone, you would go see a therapist and get on meds, just like your aunt and A.” (A is my brother’s girlfriend’s first initial since I’m not going to share her name)

And I’m like “I wanted to see a therapist months ago when I was suffering really bad and you guys told me not to do that because then CPS would be called if I told a doctor I was harming myself or thinking of harming myself, and then they would take your kids away from here.” And OF COURSE THEY DON’T REMEMBER SAYING THAT SO AUTOMATICALLY I AM CALLED A LIAR

Another thing is my mom is constantly saying I need help, because I have a mental problem but when I actually want to try to get help, she says “no, you just need to stop being lazy and grow up.”

Like bro, what do you want? Do I have a mental illness or not? One moment you say I do, one moment you say I don’t. Make up your mind, my guy.

honestly
I’m
So
Motherfucking
Tired
Of
This
Bullshit
And
I
Would
Rather
Die
Then
Deal
With
This
Shit
Anymore
I can relate to that in a different way. My mom would probably kick me out of the house if I had depression (or I do but I'm just not telling her). It's truly upsetting that they can't even get their own daughter help and deny it when they really need it. You've really gone through a lot. It's not like parents can assign who has a mental illness and who doesn't, they really don't understand.
It is probably tiring to deal with it everyday. Don't leave the world this early :c
I suggest moving out when you can. That way you don't have to deal with them.

Last edited:

Yeonjuns.head.of.hair

Kpop Rookie
Credits
My life has become hectic these past 2 months. My boyfriend sunnyksoo moved again due to some family issues and left the forums with out telling me. He wouldn't answer my calls or text. When he finally answered I was in a huge shit show with my family and I took my rage out on him accidentally. He recently flew back to me and we are on good terms, although we still have some major issues going on at the moment. This involves
transphobia and homophobia from close family, a pregnancy, and a bunch of other shit.
I honestly want to fix my life along with austin's Because I'm falling into depression and the pressure from our relatives isn't making austin's bipolar disorder any better.

Last edited:

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
My life has become hectic these past 2 months. My boyfriend sunnyksoo moved again due to some family issues and left the forums with out telling me. He wouldn't answer my calls or text. When he finally answered I was in a huge shit show with my family and I took my rage out on him accidentally. He recently flew back to me and we are on good terms, although we still have some major issues going on at the moment. This involves
transphobia and homophobia from close family, a pregnancy, and a bunch of other shit.
I honestly want to fix my life along with austin's Because I'm falling into depression and the pressure from our relatives isn't making austin's bipolar disorder any better.
That sounds really really really tough. I don't know what to do but it sounds like relatives and family aren't helping much and aren't being supportive. I'm bad at giving good advice but you can always talk to me or rant when you need to.
You don't deserve all of these problems happening to you. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.