҉  Official Popular/Unpopular Kpop Opinions Thread ҉ 

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
Dating in kpop will not be normalized for a very long time. Most people say they "don't care" but then when a couple get revealed, people get really excited and some get angry. Like what happened from Jinyoung of D1CE and Heejin of LOONA. People thought they were dating so orbits and non loona stans went to Jinyoung's latest tweet to make fun of his looks saying Heejin could do better and ratioed him with hate comments (the ratio was fixed by fans who aren't complete fools who love and support Heejin and Jinyoung), then when BBC confirmed that the two weren't dating, people starting celebrating. And no one thought to question it and look at how they were acting. Goes to show how dating in kpop will never truly be normal. People making countdowns and staying up to see who will be exposed this New Year, even more proof. Why do we act shocked if dating is normal? Of course they're dating, they're people too. They are capable of love and they are within their rights to date. Unless it's toxic or just wrong (legally, morally, etc) Also people frothing at the mouth for a gay couple to be exposed is so weird. You're excited to see someone be outed against their will? You're excited for the hate and homophobic attacks on the internet they'll receive?? You're excited that their career could end, they could lose family, friends, and fans, and they could suffer from it mentally?? That's what you want?? Doesn't make sense to me. Just let these people date. Dispatch needs to be sued and people need to stop trying to fantasize about these idols and their love lives. It's creepy./srs /lu
Also, people fetishizing their same-sex ships, then being homophobic to actual LGBTQ+ idols and celebrities (like Holland and Hein from Idol School). They’re honestly like a pack of wild animals. They will literally write smut and make these idol uncomfortable, but when someone is actually gay in the industry? omo disgusting, let’s all hate them. What even?? /lu /g /srs

najingter

when the flowers bloom beautifully and turned red
Author
Website
dancingwithyourghost.carrd.co
Credits
Leeseo
Mia
Liz
Username Change
the korean entertainment industry has always debuted minors
what angers me is that ppl are acting like there's a trend or smth in debuting minors. the truth is, k-industry has ALWAYS debuted minors. im not saying its okay, since some people have thought i said debuting minors were okay when i posted this in another website. its not okay, these kids need to enjoy their childhood, not diet, not have to deal with toxics and be sexually harassed by pedoph1les. its kind of normal in kpop, but its not okay.

babyz

50% glitter 50% anxiety
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
✧ Simon Riley ✧
✧ Captain Price ✧
At this point I'll just share it no matter if it's unpopular or not but I recently jumped to an article saying Kwon Mina has started working at a skincare clinic and I'm just amazed how manipulative people can get away with it. It almost frightens me. Of course I never meant any harm happening to her but considering all the damage she has done to AOA and Jimin, her being discreet from now on since she's obviously no longer an idol or actress anymore could be the least thing she could do? She literally guilt tripped everyone while she was pretending to be the victim and after all this disaster she's left out of it clean while Jimin is most likely still suffering (an alleged neighbor reported she's barely leaving her house). Like this could drive me nuts I swear. And it's a good reminder how much manipulative people scare and disgust me.

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
companies want drama and scandals. it brings them and their artists attention. they don't care how they get it. think abt all of the scandals where idols have said something they shouldn't have. it's not right, no matter what, but they don't have to unfold the way they do. for example, giselle's scandal. that video wasn't live. sm could have edited it out. they could step in now and say, "hey, we know giselle did wrong, but next time we see a comment attacking her looks or telling her to k!ll herself, we will be taking legal action. so stop." what she did was wrong, but that's absolutely no excuse to tell her to commit su!c!de. ppl saying things like that should be stopped. idols don't live in a bubble - they use the internet, and they see what you post. not everything, but w the amount of comments like that, she's seen some. and the same goes for other idols (i can't think of any other examples off the top of my head, sorry. if you know one, pls let me know). if it wasn't a live video, the company could have edited it out. but they don't, bc, sadly, it doesn't take much to find an example of idols saying/doing inappropriate things. but even then, you don't have the right - or even the privilege - to tell them hey, kys. or attack their looks, talents, or skills. talk abt the scandal, why it was wrong, educate them, let them know that won't fly. but don't hate on them. there's never a reason for hate. and even for idols and ppl i can't stand, i don't hate them. and if i do, i keep it to myself, bc i am a decent human being. ya'll use sulli as an example of what could happen when "fans" don't watch their mouths, then turn around and do the same thing to other idols. disgusting.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
There is nothing inherently wrong with comparing groups. Fans who act like comparing groups is a sin just don’t like seeing that their faves are weaker than another group in a certain area.

Ofc there is a point where it is a problem, if you’re using one group to bring the other down, or if you’re trying to get a rise out of another fandom. Also if you act like there’s no possibility that your opinion could be wrong. But if I were to say “ITZY are weak vocalists if you compare them to Mamamoo, but are much stronger at dance than them” there’s literally nothing toxic about that so if that triggers you, that’s a you problem

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
i've realized almost all the opinions i post here are angry or serious, so i decided to post some fluffy ones lol

opinions w explanations
1. chillax is one of twice's best bsides. it's so calming and cute and it just makes we wanna sing along and dance. it's literally flawless, and momo's vocals here are so good, and i esp love her "don't think abt anything, don't worry, then you'll be happy" line
2. yuna has a really pleasant tone in both singing and rapping. she's my favorite rapper in itzy, and even when the rap itself isn't that good, yuna's voice saves it. my favorites parts of hers are in itzy's chiller songs, like mirror mirror, sooo lucky, and love is.
3. "snake" is the best song from gp999. (i'm excluding kep1er's music, i'm only referring to songs created and performed during the show) everything is flawless - the vocals, the raps, the lyrics, the melody, the attitude. if this song was a person, i'd marry it. it's so addictive, and it was so wonderfully executed.

the unexplained
4. silent cry is skz's best bside. no, i do not constructive critism on this.
5. bp's lovesick girls concept > any other concept they've done
6. getting 10 track albums counted as full albums makes me feel like i've been cheated; my idea of a full album is 12+, w an average of 13-14
7. siesta by weki meki = soty - nay, song of the century. best thing to ever come from fantagio, saved 2021
8. dreamcatcher as a whole are so overlooked as dancers, esp sua
9. seungyeon from clc is v overlooked as a dancer, and i prefer her dancing to more popular dancers (lisa, seulgi, momo, etc)
10. i need twice members on aotm. more specifically, mina doing ballet/ballet-inspired dance to a slower or ballad song (i'm open to more of an interpretive dance style from her) and sana dancing to undress rehearsal by timeflies.

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
i've realized almost all the opinions i post here are angry or serious, so i decided to post some fluffy ones lol

opinions w explanations
1. chillax is one of twice's best bsides. it's so calming and cute and it just makes we wanna sing along and dance. it's literally flawless, and momo's vocals here are so good, and i esp love her "don't think abt anything, don't worry, then you'll be happy" line
2. yuna has a really pleasant tone in both singing and rapping. she's my favorite rapper in itzy, and even when the rap itself isn't that good, yuna's voice saves it. my favorites parts of hers are in itzy's chiller songs, like mirror mirror, sooo lucky, and love is.
3. "snake" is the best song from gp999. (i'm excluding kep1er's music, i'm only referring to songs created and performed during the show) everything is flawless - the vocals, the raps, the lyrics, the melody, the attitude. if this song was a person, i'd marry it. it's so addictive, and it was so wonderfully executed.

the unexplained
4. silent cry is skz's best bside. no, i do not constructive critism on this.
5. bp's lovesick girls concept > any other concept they've done
6. getting 10 track albums counted as full albums makes me feel like i've been cheated; my idea of a full album is 12+, w an average of 13-14
7. siesta by weki meki = soty - nay, song of the century. best thing to ever come from fantagio, saved 2021
8. dreamcatcher as a whole are so overlooked as dancers, esp sua
9. seungyeon from clc is v overlooked as a dancer, and i prefer her dancing to more popular dancers (lisa, seulgi, momo, etc)
10. i need twice members on aotm. more specifically, mina doing ballet/ballet-inspired dance to a slower or ballad song (i'm open to more of an interpretive dance style from her) and sana dancing to undress rehearsal by timeflies.
i don't know how sua and seungyeon can be underrated dancers, have you seen their cover of tadow it's so good 😭😭 the fact that they're underrated i can't believe TT

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
i don't know how sua and seungyeon can be underrated dancers, have you seen their cover of tadow it's so good 😭😭 the fact that they're underrated i can't believe TT
ik 😭😭 the industry is really out there sleeping on the literal goddesses of dance

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
it's not a lightstick, it's a flipping staff- /hj /lh

i also really like apink, loona, ateez, cherry bullet, vixx, and blackpink's
ooh, i forgot abt cherry bullet's light gun. it's really cool.
and (g)i-dle's is actually really cool, too. it reminds me of the disney castle, but cooler.