Your Dream Job vs. What Your Parent(s) Want U To Do/Opinions On Your Dream Job

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Does Your Parent(s) or Family Support Your Dream Job?

• Yes

Votes: 26 41.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • I don’t know

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • My family but not my parent(s)

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • My Parent(s) but not my family

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Some of my family

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Only one of my parents

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • I haven’t told them my dream job yet...

Votes: 13 21.0%

• Total voters

cyb3rc4ndy

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Sanha
Seoho
Hongseok
Mill
there's litterally like 10 jobs i want to do cant pick one yet. it's either police officer, flight attendant, detective, actress, some type of doctor, some type of scientist, model, military, reporter, artist or my country's equivalent of the fbi

my mom doesnt care that much about what job i could do really but she wouldnt want me to be a model though because she thinks i could be abused sexually or mistreated if i do that. also she doesnt want me to be part of the military cause she thinks i could be raped in there and like be not treated well. plus she obviously doesnt want me to go to a warzone or something. she's on the fence about police officer & detective since it can be dangerous and she thinks the guys there wouldnt necessarely respect me cause i'm a girl

my dad is good with anything stable, respectful that makes $$ like doctor, also military stuff since he used to a soldier and all the guys in his family were in the military. he's not okay with artist & actress cause that's not stable and not a real job unless your successful to him, also thinks flight attendant isn't good enough, thinks modelling is boring and i can only do that for a certain time cause once your too old you can't do that so it's not the best option, and he doesnt like reporter either cause he hates journalists

Peterhandscomb

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Choosing between your dream Sarkari Naukri job and what your parents want for you can be a challenging decision. Following your dream job allows you to pursue your passions, find fulfillment, and have a sense of purpose in your career. It gives you the opportunity to shape your own path and create a life that aligns with your interests and goals.

nayan003

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Getting govt job is difficult but everyone wants to get govt job starting from parents everyone in family wants to have at least one govt job person from their family so govt job plays an important role.

angel4you.

kang taehyun supremacy !
Author
Credits
Halloween Hello Kitty
Black Converse Shoes
✧ Rose Taehyun ✧
✧ Seonghwa ✧
I kind of want to learn korean and become a k-pop idol or be a therapist, but literally everyone in my family is like "You need to go to college!"

nina

أحبك
Editor
Author
Credits
well my dream is already kinda a reality i wanna be a professional pianist i’m not professional but my parents support me so do my family i do have. second thoughts like if piano doesn’t work out anymore what would i do i think i would lowk be a biochemist or a ecologist or radiologist
but, i’m sure of piano i’m sure i’m going to college for it i’m a senior 🙃 so i gotta start putting my college applications in wish me luck fr