Your Dream Job vs. What Your Parent(s) Want U To Do/Opinions On Your Dream Job

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Does Your Parent(s) or Family Support Your Dream Job?

• Yes

Votes: 26 41.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • I don’t know

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • My family but not my parent(s)

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • My Parent(s) but not my family

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Some of my family

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Only one of my parents

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • I haven’t told them my dream job yet...

Votes: 13 21.0%

• Total voters

HeroHaikyu

Kpop Expert
Website
herohaikyu.carrd.co
Credits
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
Green Tea
My dream job is to be a Japanese Voice Actor! It kind of started as a small thing I wanted because of anime, but I gradually started feeling attracted to the job. It might not be a noble job like some others have said on this thread, but it seems like something I'd enjoy to do!! I told my family and they fully support my decision, but I have to work on my Japanese a bit more 😅

risa❀은혜

Kpop Expert
Website
risasrenjun.carrd.co
Credits
New Jeans
Seungkwan
Caratbong
Kim Man Bong
I wanna be either (1.) a choreographer, (2.) a writer, or (3.) a graphic design artist~
I also want to live in Seoul after graduating high school, and I've already found and arts college there that seems very amazing! I haven't told my parents about the Seoul part, but my mom has already said before that she wants me to travel and to go to college outside of my city, and she even brought up Seoul and almost jokingly was like "and if you wanna live in Korea then go for it!" and I was just standing there like O.O

BiasWreck

Consistently Forgetting to Show Up
Author
Credits
Green Tea
Sheep Plush
Karina
Winter
My dream job is to be a Japanese Voice Actor! It kind of started as a small thing I wanted because of anime, but I gradually started feeling attracted to the job. It might not be a noble job like some others have said on this thread, but it seems like something I'd enjoy to do!! I told my family and they fully support my decision, but I have to work on my Japanese a bit more 😅
I also want to do that but if it doesn't work I'm fine being an English teacher in a foreign country~ Both I would love doing but I have to actually finish learning Japanese and not keep hiding it from my parents-

stanloona

CEO
Website
caijklm.carrd.co
Credits
Sakuma Ritsu
LOONA
Orbit Crown
Hm I really don’t know what I want to be. Either something in hotel management or film making since both let me travel the world 😅. My parents say they really don’t care what I become as long as I can support myself.

MsAkagi

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I wanted to be a pilot my whole life, but with the recent furloughs in the industry I'm not that sure anymore. The issue is that I have an uncle who is now on unemployment benefits and doesn't even know when American Airlines will call him back to work. Moreover, he was even having problems with getting a person to talk from the Employment department in order to sort out his application. I found the number on https://digitaleguide.com since he is not that good with the Internet and all that. Would you still be a pilot?

Last edited:

gwslay

< jjuni 3
Author
Website
vivari.carrd.co
Credits
Baekgyeul
Jaechan
Bian
Raspberry
I havnt told my step dad but my mom supports that i wanna be an architect
although it changes mothly but i would honestly like t be an architect 🤷

pers0na

Kpop Fan
Website
moonstills.carrd.co
Credits
Map of the Soul: Persona
Cookie Bite
Heart Cookies
Luda
Maybe like a detective or something? I'm not too sure but have mentioned it to my parents before, I think they support it

They would want me to be a nurse or physical therapist of some sort though.

L

Lucifer

um a fire fighter or police officer thats my dads opinion...my mum has no opinion that....what I what to become is a lot so just the CEO of my company..

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
Dream Job: Professional Dancer, Backup dancer for a famous artist
My reason: I love dancing and being known for dancing just sounds amazing
My moms job for me: Elementary school teacher
My moms' reason: I never got to be a teacher, I got stuck with daycare so you can be a teacher for me
My dads' job for me: Doctor
My dads reason: kailangan mong maging doktor nang may sakit ako pwede mong alagaan mo ako ! (rough trans: you need to be a doctor so when I'm sick you take care of me!)

Roberto.G

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Моя мечта - стать японским актером озвучивания! Это началось как мелочь, которую я хотел из-за аниме, но постепенно я начал чувствовать влечение к этой работе. Возможно, это не благородная работа, как говорили некоторые другие в этой ветке, но мне кажется, что это то, чем я бы хотел заниматься !! Я сказал своей семье, и они полностью поддерживают мое решение, но мне нужно еще немного поработать над своим японским.😅
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Ого, это очень круто, желаю успехов в этом :)

_cuteprincess_

♡𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐱𝐜𝐲♡
Dream Job: Professional Dancer, Backup dancer for a famous artist
My reason: I love dancing and being known for dancing just sounds amazing
My moms job for me: Elementary school teacher
My moms' reason: I never got to be a teacher, I got stuck with daycare so you can be a teacher for me
My dads' job for me: Doctor
My dads reason: kailangan mong maging doktor nang may sakit ako pwede mong alagaan mo ako ! (rough trans: you need to be a doctor so when I'm sick you take care of me!)
Yessss our parents say doctor lol-

loonatheworld !

ପ(๑•ᴗ•๑)ଓ chuu's guardian angel ♡
Credits
Pink Rose
Pink Bear Plush
✧ Weeekly ✧
Jeewon
i’ve always wanted to be a singer since i was very young and my parents, especially my mom, has always supported me because she also always wanted to become a singer when she was younger : )

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
I want to be either a therapist, an actress (?), or an author. My parents will support any one of those!
Although my dad wants me to go to Harvard University and gives me and my brother lectures about it, my mom doesn't mind as long as I get into college. With my dad, it's literally no use trying to reason with him ;-; but I'm probably not going to end up in Harvard anyway :D

skvlnct

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Xiao/Alatus
L
Sunghoon
Winter
uhm idrk, but I wanna be a song writer/author, voice actor or actress ig, or... some type of designer (video game designer ig lol)
My parents would probably support me but probably just a bit. I mean, they literally want me to become a doctor or a high rank worker. . .

Ryugi

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I want to be/do many things and my parents actually say that I have skills to do alot of things.

So yeah, they support me.