what is the worst thing that happened to you?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

sachiana•。

Kpop Expert
Credits
Well, it was all last year.
I began to self harm last year, I needed help but no one would believe me until they saw how bad it got. I eventually got a therapist (she wasn't good at all) I saw her once and she told my mom that I needed medication. We went to the doctors a week later, and when we went I was asked a bunch of questions. The main one was if I was suicidal, I said yes. The doctor left the room and told the nurses outside the room to watch me. She then came back and told me I was going away for 72 hours, which ended up being a week. I waited in the ER till my ambulance came. I don't really want to talk about what happened there.
I got sent away again a couple months after that. I was screaming and crying, trying to explain that it wasn't necessary. My new therapist saw the fresh self harm and I was sent away again. That was for like 8 days. And then I SH again and was sent away again. Don't remember how long I was there. Then after multiple ******* attempts I was sent away again, it's my last stay. I haven't gone back in over 7 months, I haven't self harmed in over 5 months.
I'm doing so much better and I'm so proud of how far I've gone.
im glad that youre better now. nobody deserves such horrible and out of place treatment

sachiana•。

Kpop Expert
Credits
ummm
I haven't done anything like ******* but I did get kicked off a cow before..
my mom got kicked of a horse multiple times, i have also once, but it didnt hurt, but i did laugh about it for like 10 minutes straight lmao

sachiana•。

Kpop Expert
Credits
Losing my brother, being diagnosed with clinical depression, and well...
Atempting ******* at least 3 times in 2 months
i hope your brother is in a better place now, and i hope that your mental and possibly physical state is better now

sachiana•。

Kpop Expert
Credits
I feel like adding another one cause why not?
Before I was diagnosed as having Bipolar Disorder they just said I had depression. If you didn't know, if you give someone with Bipolar an antidepressant they can have a very severe manic episode. The first time I was hospitalized, after a ******* attempt, they gave me high doses of anti depressants and it lead to me having a very severe manic episode that lasted roughly 6 months. I don't remember most of it because of how out of it I was. They would just sedate me with tons of benadryl every time it would happen. I didn't know it was mania so I thought I was just having tons of panic attacks. I used to self harm a ton so with increased mania I was self harming a lot too.They would also put me in this isolation room for hours because of how manic I was being it became unsafe and scary for others. When I wasn't in that isolation room I was pretty much put on room arrest. I couldn't leave my room at all. If you have had a manic episode you know how hard this would be, to be so confined. At one point it got to be so much that I tried to kill myself in the hospital. I was feeling both super manic but also depressed and suicidal, so it was not a good combination. It's my least favorite feeling in the world and thank god it hasn't happened for a while. My Bipolar is stable now though so I'm good! Oh and this happened when I had just turned 15.
im not bipolar, but i did actually think i was bipolar, but after getting diagnosed, i realized i just had severe depression and suicidal tendencies, i also never realized i was truly self harming until my therapist told me that self harm can come in different formes.

marsikk

Face of The Group
Credits
Before I took my current puppy 2 years ago I had another puppy, but after we bought it at home everything changed my grandmother did not want and made us keep the puppy in the room where my sister and I sleep, everyone at home was nervous all the time Most of all my mother and grandmother and I, my sister and I loved it, my sister and I loved to play with Toby (the name of my previous puppy) and because of my grandmother we had to sell it on the day when his new owners came was the most horrible and sad day. The hardest thing for me was to put him in the hands of his new owners

marsikk

Face of The Group
Credits
My life has had numerous worst events but the one that sticks with me the most is this one:
There was a mass shooting in my town that killed a large number of people, some of which I knew and loved. My school was on lock down the entire time and I didn't know if my family or friends were alive or not. My town was swarmed with different news outlets that invaded our privacy when we were attempting to mourn. People to this day say that it never happened and it was all fake. Well is my dead neighbor fake? I don't think so? My town was destroyed by the shooting and my childhood memories are now clouded by it. This is why I have expressed my hate for guns so much on here.
Oh my god this is just awful I really sorry for what had happened in your town😣

VIPJACKAHGADAY

CEO
Website
lnk.bio
Credits
Young K
CL
I'll share some traumatizing moments.
1)My mom had a stroke right in front of me. She passed away three weeks later.
2) Someone threatened to slit my throat in my sleep because I told her to pay more attention in class as she was distracting me all the time. Then I realized the girl wasn't right with her head so I don't blame her anymore but boy I was terrified back then.
3) I've been suffering from suicidal ideation since early puberty.
4) I was severely bullied in middle school and this caused me to develop depression and anxiety.
I'm sorry for your loss

sachiana•。

Kpop Expert
Credits
i feel like adding another one, so why not?
being severely bullied throughout by years in school, and whenever i tried to ask the teachers for help, they thought i was lying, so the girls just continued. really ruined my years in school

cherrydahyun

Kpop Groupie
Website
carrd.co
Credits
Jiyoon
Sihyeon
Karina
Sunoo
the time when i had to much caffeine, resulting in my to start heart beating a little to fast. this is happening right now and i might have to get a heart ultra-sound🤠😍