what is the worst thing that happened to you?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
D

Dremes

Well, it was all last year.
I began to self harm last year, I needed help but no one would believe me until they saw how bad it got. I eventually got a therapist (she wasn't good at all) I saw her once and she told my mom that I needed medication. We went to the doctors a week later, and when we went I was asked a bunch of questions. The main one was if I was suicidal, I said yes. The doctor left the room and told the nurses outside the room to watch me. She then came back and told me I was going away for 72 hours, which ended up being a week. I waited in the ER till my ambulance came. I don't really want to talk about what happened there.
I got sent away again a couple months after that. I was screaming and crying, trying to explain that it wasn't necessary. My new therapist saw the fresh self harm and I was sent away again. That was for like 8 days. And then I SH again and was sent away again. Don't remember how long I was there. Then after multiple ******* attempts I was sent away again, it's my last stay. I haven't gone back in over 7 months, I haven't self harmed in over 5 months.
I'm doing so much better and I'm so proud of how far I've gone.

D

Dremes

I began to self harm last year, I needed help but no one would believe me until they saw how bad it got. I eventually got a therapist (she wasn't good at all) I saw her once and she told my mom that I needed medication. We went to the doctors a week later, and when we went I was asked a bunch of questions. The main one was if I was suicidal, I said yes. The doctor left the room and told the nurses outside the room to watch me. She then came back and told me I was going away for 72 hours, which ended up being a week. I waited in the ER till my ambulance came. I don't really want to talk about what happened there.
I got sent away again a couple months after that. I was screaming and crying, trying to explain that it wasn't necessary. My new therapist saw the fresh self harm and I was sent away again. That was for like 8 days. And then I SH again and was sent away again. Don't remember how long I was there. Then after multiple ******* attempts I was sent away again, it's my last stay. I haven't gone back in over 7 months, I haven't self harmed in over 5 months.
The aftermath. I think they're ugly but I know that they're here to stay.

jenosimp

johnny su(h)premacy
Credits
Cherries
Heart Jewel
Pink Rose
Chocolate Strawberry
i would just like to say to everyone whos posted, im so proud and happy every single one of u is here now, and please pm me anytime to talk, rant, or if u need help. im always here and u are loved <3

last year i was diagnosed with depression after hiding my true identity, self harming, and a very toxic and mentally abusive relationship. i wouldve never told anyone about this and went to therapy at all if the school counselor hadnt seen my scars. i went to therapy starting late last year and early this year, i would still be in it if it werent for the virus. im going back once the virus is slowed down, i really need it right now. i know for sure my dad is transphobic, a girl from my friend group i used to be really close with, and i just want to talk and be comforted irl. tho ive become recently happier ever since i came out online, its like a weight has been lifted from my chest (get it? since im trans🤡)

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I'm so glad your doing better now! I understand how much hospitalizations because of self harm and ******* suck, it happened to me 8 times.
Keep up the good work and you should be so incredibly proud of yourself! 💜

D

Dremes

i would just like to say to everyone whos posted, im so proud and happy every single one of u is here now, and please pm me anytime to talk, rant, or if u need help. im always here and u are loved <3

last year i was diagnosed with depression after hiding my true identity, self harming, and a very toxic and mentally abusive relationship. i wouldve never told anyone about this and went to therapy at all if the school counselor hadnt seen my scars. i went to therapy starting late last year and early this year, i would still be in it if it werent for the virus. im going back once the virus is slowed down, i really need it right now. i know for sure my dad is transphobic, a girl from my friend group i used to be really close with, and i just want to talk and be comforted irl. tho ive become recently happier ever since i came out online, its like a weight has been lifted from my chest (get it? since im trans🤡)
I'm glad you're doing better Ace, I have to go to therapy still 🙄 But I could understand why you miss it.

D

Dremes

I'm so glad your doing better now! I understand how much hospitalizations because of self harm and ******* suck, it happened to me 8 times.
Keep up the good work and you should be so incredibly proud of yourself! 💜
Thank you so much! That means a lot. I'm really happy you're doing a lot better! ❤

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
The aftermath. I think they're ugly but I know that they're here to stay.
They will fade over time. Your's are only from last year right? Also don't view them as ugly. Think of them as a reminder to never do it before and the struggle you went through when you did. Scars can be a great reminder that life is difficult but also incredibly precious. That's how I view mine.

jenosimp

johnny su(h)premacy
Credits
Cherries
Heart Jewel
Pink Rose
Chocolate Strawberry
I'm glad you're doing better Ace, I have to go to therapy still 🙄 But I could understand why you miss it.
thank u, and im glad ur doing better too!! i hope its going well for u! yeah my brother is at high risk for the virus and has been hospitalized 2 times when he got the flu so we are extra cautious

D

Dremes

They will fade over time. Your's are only from last year right? Also don't view them as ugly. Think of them as a reminder to never do it before and the struggle you went through when you did. Scars can be a great reminder that life is difficult but also incredibly precious. That's how I view mine.
Thanks, that makes me feel better about them. 🥺💛

D

Dremes

thank u, and im glad ur doing better too!! i hope its going well for u! yeah my brother is at high risk for the virus and has been hospitalized 2 times when he got the flu so we are extra cautious
Wow that must be scary. Has he bitten you recently 👀

D

Dremes

it is, and a lot of people just pass the virus of as a risk for old people and it pisses me off when they are trying to send ppl like my brother back to school. he bit me last night
How rude. wash that spot very very good