what is the worst thing that happened to you?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Losing my brother, being diagnosed with clinical depression, and well...
Atempting ******* at least 3 times in 2 months
The good thing about being diagnosed is now you will be able to receive the treatment which will help you. Don't let it become a label or let it become the thing that defines you. You are so much more than a psychological term. 💜

VIPJACKAHGADAY

CEO
Website
lnk.bio
Credits
Young K
CL
I'll share some events that lead to the breaking point in my life.
When I was 9, my grandfather passed away. I felt like he was the only family member who understood me, and he treated me like a princess, while my parents gave more affection to my siblings. So when he was gone, I felt so lonely at home, and for the longest time, my mother treated me like a Cinderella and made me do everything while my siblings did nothing.
When I was 14, I did something I'm not proud of. I fell in love with my best friend's ex (and I'm still surprised that she was totally cool with it). I mean, I know feelings can't be controlled, but instead of moving on, I decided to pursue him, and maybe it was karma that led to the dissolution of our friendship. And even my friends warned me about him but I didn't listen. So basically, he led me on for a year and a half. And that wasn't even the worst part. While he was promising me that I'd be the one once his heart healed, he already had a girlfriend, and I never found out until the end. After we parted ways, I was really heartbroken because he was my first love. It took almost 3 years to fully get over him. Recently, I found out from my best friend that he led me on because I gave him attention when his girlfriend didn't.
Throughout my life, I've been verbally abused by my mother. She would always criticize every single thing I did, and at one point called me ugly and said that no guy would ever date me. She made me feel very insecure, which is explains my perfectionism and overthinking. And I felt like I never did anything right in her eyes. I often told my friends about it, but they would brush it off, thinking that it wasn't possible for her to be like that. Her verbal abuse escalated when I was in high school. There were times that I wanted to end my life, but I was too scared to do it. Last year, she really gave me a hard time when I couldn't go to a criminal justice school in New York because of financial issues, and I hadn't prepared any backups. I thought about running away with my boyfriend at the time, but that plan fell through the roof when he broke up with me. I realized that my life was spiraling out of control and that I couldn't take on all my problems by myself, so I went to see a social worker. She helped me come to terms that nothing was my fault, and she persuaded me to have a talk with my mom, even though I thought she wouldn't listen. When I had the "talk" with my mother, I burst into tears like I had never before. I voiced how I felt, and she explained that she only said the things she did because she didn't want me to end up like her. Now, that I have a job and am about to start school, she has moved on to my sister.
I don't really share bad memories from the past because I like to move forward, and I feel like wallowing in the past holds you back.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I'll share some events that lead to the breaking point in my life.
When I was 9, my grandfather passed away. I felt like he was the only family member who understood me, and he treated me like a princess, while my parents gave more affection to my siblings. So when he was gone, I felt so lonely at home, and for the longest time, my mother treated me like a Cinderella and made me do everything while my siblings did nothing.
When I was 14, I did something I'm not proud of. I fell in love with my best friend's ex (and I'm still surprised that she was totally cool with it). I mean, I know feelings can't be controlled, but instead of moving on, I decided to pursue him, and maybe it was karma that led to the dissolution of our friendship. And even my friends warned me about him but I didn't listen. So basically, he led me on for a year and a half. And that wasn't even the worst part. While he was promising me that I'd be the one once his heart healed, he already had a girlfriend, and I never found out until the end. After we parted ways, I was really heartbroken because he was my first love. It took almost 3 years to fully get over him. Recently, I found out from my best friend that he led me on because I gave him attention when his girlfriend didn't.
Throughout my life, I've been verbally abused by my mother. She would always criticize every single thing I did, and at one point called me ugly and said that no guy would ever date me. She made me feel very insecure, which is explains my perfectionism and overthinking. And I felt like I never did anything right in her eyes. I often told my friends about it, but they would brush it off, thinking that it wasn't possible for her to be like that. Her verbal abuse escalated when I was in high school. There were times that I wanted to end my life, but I was too scared to do it. Last year, she really gave me a hard time when I couldn't go to a criminal justice school in New York because of financial issues, and I hadn't prepared any backups. I thought about running away with my boyfriend at the time, but that plan fell through the roof when he broke up with me. I realized that my life was spiraling out of control and that I couldn't take on all my problems by myself, so I went to see a social worker. She helped me come to terms that nothing was my fault, and she persuaded me to have a talk with my mom, even though I thought she wouldn't listen. When I had the "talk" with my mother, I burst into tears like I had never before. I voiced how I felt, and she explained that she only said the things she did because she didn't want me to end up like her. Now, that I have a job and am about to start school, she has moved on to my sister.
I don't really share bad memories from the past because I like to move forward, and I feel like wallowing in the past holds you back.
That's a really good point of view to have, that we should look away from the past and ahead at the future.

VIPJACKAHGADAY

CEO
Website
lnk.bio
Credits
Young K
CL
That's a really good point of view to have, that we should look away from the past and ahead at the future.
I'm currently forced to look back at the past so I can write books about my failed love life and receive some form of closure or possibly teach my readers a lesson.
Oh, and I forgot to mention that not every person who smiles all the time in public is all sunshine and rainbows inside. I had used this mask for years, and last year, I finally decided to take it off and be real.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
There is a lot of things that happened in my life I'll just say three and it's not easy for me to share these things with anyone
When I was very young my way older cousin (male) used to touch me when no one was around, I never told anyone at all and when I remember about it I cry and I'm not that normal no.
One time when I was in high school me and my big sister was going down the hill from our house to take a car and there is a primary school that my two younger siblings went to on the opposite side of the road as we reach near to the school a car pulled up a shots started to fire and I screamed and my big sister grabbed me and ran back up to our house my my mom was crying because my brother and adopted sis was in school and it got shot up. After a while it stopped and police came and the road Warden died with 8 shots and we still went to school but I couldn't function I cried all the time my friends was so worried , I had to go to the guidance counselor for the whole day.
About a year ago my little disabled sister got raped by the same cousin that used to touch me when I was young she was 12 at the time 😭😭 and I was in 11th grade I couldn't focus on school I got depressed up to this day I'm depressed and stuff
I'm so sorry this happened to you and your sister.
I understand how difficult it is dealing with shootings. There was one at the elementary school I had attended that killed nearly 30 people, some of which I knew.

Tracy

.𖥔 𝗟𝗶𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂𖥔 ˖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
Website
tenacy.carrd.co
Credits
Dancing Winnie The Pooh
Mark
Haechan
Woozi
I'm so sorry this happened to you and your sister.
I understand how difficult it is dealing with shootings. There was one at the elementary school I had attended that killed nearly 30 people, some of which I knew.
Thank you, thanks for sharing too

VIPJACKAHGADAY

CEO
Website
lnk.bio
Credits
Young K
CL
That made me laugh, thank you. I have a similar story.

A few months ago, I went to grab a thing of dish soap out of the cabinet and as soon as I grabbed it, i felt something slimey and thought it was just the soap leadking out of the lid but it was a baby slug. Freaked me out lmao
A cockroach crawled into the bathtub as I was taking a shower. I literally jumped out of the tub and washed it down the drain.
A few days ago, my parents planted a mouse trap in the kitchen, and I went to go drink water. A rat had appeared and was about to take the bait, but I walked in and it ran away. I saw it and I screamed. Then, I made a noise like Jackson did here.

kylieah

Kpop Fan
Credits
Panda Plush
Love Letter
Jay Park
Dean
There is a lot of things that happened in my life I'll just say three and it's not easy for me to share these things with anyone
When I was very young my way older cousin (male) used to touch me when no one was around, I never told anyone at all and when I remember about it I cry and I'm not that normal now, I've never got too close to anyone or opened up to anyone I'm an introvert and afraid to have relationships even tho I had 3 boyfriends before but not for More than a few weeks and nothing serious.
One time when I was in high school me and my big sister was going down the hill from our house to take a car and there is a primary school that my two younger siblings went to on the opposite side of the road as we reach near to the school a car pulled up a shots started to fire and I screamed and my big sister grabbed me and ran back up to our house my my mom was crying because my brother and adopted sis was in school and it got shot up. After a while it stopped and police came and the road Warden died with 8 shots and we still went to school but I couldn't function I cried all the time my friends was so worried , I had to go to the guidance counselor for the whole day.
About a year ago my little disabled sister got raped by the same cousin that used to touch me when I was young she was 12 at the time 😭😭 and I was in 11th grade I couldn't focus on school I got depressed up to this day I'm depressed and stuff
im so so so sorry this happpened to you but im here if you need me at any time..neither one of you deserved it and i understand it 100% bc something similar for the longest happened actually still happens but i cant tell anyone bc the few times ive told someone they said i was lying.... but im sorry for the mans family and im sorry youve been through so much i am here no matter what dont be afriad to tell someone..i hate to ask did you little sister tell your mom did something happen to your cousin...and you dont have to answer

VIPJACKAHGADAY

CEO
Website
lnk.bio
Credits
Young K
CL
so i have a feeling imma be coming to you abt alot
I'll welcome you with open arms.
Same! but my specialization is forensic psychology.
I've been thinking about studying forensic psychology, especially since I watch a lot of crime documentaries and have done some extensive research on serial killers. Do you plan on becoming a criminal profiler or working with lawyers?

kylieah

Kpop Fan
Credits
Panda Plush
Love Letter
Jay Park
Dean
ahhhhhh nice..and thank you so much

I've been thinking about studying forensic psychology, especially since I watch a lot of crime documentaries and have done some extensive research on serial killers. Do you plan on becoming a criminal profiler or working with lawyers?

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

Same with the serial killer stuff. I have probably 20 different crime books and too much knowledge on criminals.
I plan on profiling or possibly doing some work with finding missing people or cold cases. I really like finding things so something with that. Or being a therapist/psychologist for criminals, so working in a prison.

kylieah

Kpop Fan
Credits
Panda Plush
Love Letter
Jay Park
Dean
Same with the serial killer stuff. I have probably 20 different crime books and too much knowledge on criminals.
I plan on profiling or possibly doing some work with finding missing people or cold cases. I really like finding things so something with that. Or being a therapist/psychologist for criminals, so working in a prison.
niceeee

kylieah

Kpop Fan
Credits
Panda Plush
Love Letter
Jay Park
Dean
i really love being all that too but im going into the the airforce and gonna go to college through them and im gonna major in physcology sooo but im also just now starting my seinor year in high school

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
i really love being all that too but im going into the the airforce and gonna go to college through them and im gonna major in physcology sooo but im also just now starting my seinor year in high school
That's awesome! Thank you for in the future serving your country.