what is the worst thing that happened to you?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
My life has had numerous worst events but the one that sticks with me the most is this one:
There was a mass shooting in my town that killed a large number of people, some of which I knew and loved. My school was on lock down the entire time and I didn't know if my family or friends were alive or not. My town was swarmed with different news outlets that invaded our privacy when we were attempting to mourn. People to this day say that it never happened and it was all fake. Well is my dead neighbor fake? I don't think so? My town was destroyed by the shooting and my childhood memories are now clouded by it. This is why I have expressed my hate for guns so much on here.

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
hope youre in a better place mentally right now ♥
I'm slipping back...from 20-22 years, it was my 2nd relapse for my ED and SH & it was bad...I had been doing okay for a while but not anymore

sachiana•。

Kpop Expert
Credits
My life has had numerous worst events but the one that sticks with me the most is this one:
There was a mass shooting in my town that killed a large number of people, some of which I knew and loved. My school was on lock down the entire time and I didn't know if my family or friends were alive or not. My town was swarmed with different news outlets that invaded our privacy when we were attempting to mourn. People to this day say that it never happened and it was all fake. Well is my dead neighbor fake? I don't think so? My town was destroyed by this event and my childhood memories are now clouded by that one event. This is why I have expressed my hate for guns so much on here.
im really sorry about that ♥️may everybody that got killed rest in piece 🕊 hope everything is better now

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
im really sorry about that ♥may everybody that got killed rest in piece 🕊 hope everything is better now
It been several years so everyone has somewhat moved on, but it's still very difficult
Thank you though 💜

sachiana•。

Kpop Expert
Credits
I'm slipping back...from 20-22 years, it was my 2nd relapse for my ED and SH & it was bad...I had been doing okay for a while but not anymore
hang in theyre love
i hope you get some help, nobody deserves such a bad mental state <3 remember that im always here if you need someone to talk too

sachiana•。

Kpop Expert
Credits
Not as bad as some here but was still awful for me

My ex (gf at the time) emotionally manipulated me badly.
Note: We were dating online
It got to a point I was scared to spend time alone, go out with family and friends or even sleep at night.
She’d suffered with severe depression in the past, and had threatened self harm and ******* a lot (I'd once had a panic attack over it too) and even though she began to improve mentally, she left me with a lot of fears and scars that remained for the entirety of our time dating.
However, if I wanted to spend time alone, eventually she'd complain how I never wanted to spend time with her, or that she was lonely. If I was with friends or family I'd sometimes come back and she'd be pissed off at me.
The worst occurred at night. While she was suffering with her severe mental health issues, I would stay up extremely late at night (lasted I lasted was 5:30am) to make sure she wouldn't harm herself (sometimes I'd pass out from how tired I was). A lot of the time to get out of it, I'd start typing gibberish so that she'd tell me to go to sleep, but when she did she'd always be pissed at me.
She never stopped doing this every time I wanted to sleep before her. If I wanted to sleep, she'd suddenly be unwell, depressed or suicidal
I'd known for a while that our relationship was toxic but I kept having hope I'd be able to teach her how to treat me better as she claimed she "didn't realise" that what she was doing was wrong. I broke up with her mid June, for that reason, but also because after my first day back at school after lockdown, she did not ask me if I'd had a good day, what I'd done, and also didn't seem to care I was even back home.
During all of this I just felt low a lot of the time. Sure I loved her but I just always felt so blegh. However, now that I'm out of that relationship I've really noticed how awful I felt. Suddenly life felt fun again and I felt free :)
im happy that you got out of such a horrible relationship ♥️

rini

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I have had a lot of bad things happen to me, but just to lighten the mood here's a kinda funny one:

When I was five, my mom worked at a hospital at night. Every time she would go to work, I would wave goodbye to her out the window and then go to sleep.

This night was no different, so I went up to the window. It was winter, so I saw my mom wiping the snow off the car. As she was leaving, I felt something slimy under my foot. When I looked down it was a SLUG!!! I stepped on a friggin slug!!

I started screaming and I ran to my sister, who was sitting on the couch. My sister didn't know what to do because she was only 16, so she called my mom to come back. My mom was almost about to leave but she came back to help me. When she finished wiping the slime off my foot, I went to see if the slug was still in the same spot. It wasn't there, so I assumed it left out the door.

So yeah that was pretty traumatizing

sachiana•。

Kpop Expert
Credits
I feel like sharing a lot today so here is another:
Being diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder, an Anxiety Disorder, and Anorexia. And then having to deal with all of the symptoms. But I'm pretty stable now (except for the ED) so it's ok.
im really happy that youre better now ♥️
another bad thing that happened to me was when i got sexually assaulted in 2019. my coworker was drunk and when i tried to convince her to go home and rest she locked us in the bathroom and yeah. im still shaken up by it and im in the process of getting therapy for it. the thing that drives me insane is that she just quit her job and didnt get any form of punishment. atleast she didnt go farther. im thankfull that she didnt go farther

sachiana•。

Kpop Expert
Credits
I have had a lot of bad things happen to me, but just to lighten the mood here's a kinda funny one:

When I was five, my mom worked at a hospital at night. Every time she would go to work, I would wave goodbye to her out the window and then go to sleep.

This night was no different, so I went up to the window. It was winter, so I saw my mom wiping the snow off the car. As she was leaving, I felt something slimy under my foot. When I looked down it was a SLUG!!! I stepped on a friggin slug!!

I started screaming and I ran to my sister, who was sitting on the couch. My sister didn't know what to do because she was only 16, so she called my mom to come back. My mom was almost about to leave but she came back to help me. When she finished wiping the slime off my foot, I went to see if the slug was still in the same spot. It wasn't there, so I assumed it left out the door.

lol you made me laugh love

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion

That made me laugh, thank you. I have a similar story.

A few months ago, I went to grab a thing of dish soap out of the cabinet and as soon as I grabbed it, i felt something slimey and thought it was just the soap leadking out of the lid but it was a baby slug. Freaked me out lmao

sachiana•。

Kpop Expert
Credits
That made me laugh, thank you. I have a similar story.

A few months ago, I went to grab a thing of dish soap out of the cabinet and as soon as I grabbed it, i felt something slimey and thought it was just the soap leadking out of the lid but it was a baby slug. Freaked me out lmao
lol one time while outside a bug landed on me and i was scared to shoo it away so i stood theyre and screamed, luckily my mom was theyre and she took it off. my throat even went hoarse from my yelling 🤣

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
im really happy that youre better now ♥
another bad thing that happened to me was when i got sexually assaulted in 2019. my coworker was drunk and when i tried to convince her to go home and rest she locked us in the bathroom and yeah. im still shaken up by it and im in the process of getting therapy for it. the thing that drives me insane is that she just quit her job and didnt get any form of punishment. atleast she didnt go farther. im thankfull that she didnt go farther
Thank you!
And that's horrible that that happened to you. The person who did that should have been punished. I'm glad your getting to the point where you are recovering somewhat. 💜

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
lol one time while outside a bug landed on me and i was scared to shoo it away so i stood theyre and screamed, luckily my mom was theyre and she took it off. my throat even went hoarse from my yelling 🤣
Me af lmao. I was in the garage last night having a smoke and a june bug came in and i almost cried

sachiana•。

Kpop Expert
Credits
Me af lmao. I was in the garage last night having a smoke and a june bug came in and i almost cried
Thank you!
And that's horrible that that happened to you. The person who did that should have been punished. I'm glad your getting to the point where you are recovering somewhat. 💜
thank you sweetheart! it was really hard to cope with at first, but it gets easier along the way