unpopular opinions (doesnt have to be kpop related)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yoyoyeol

ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴜᴘ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Author
Website
yeolplaylist.carrd.co
Credits
LALISA
Minnie
unpopular opinions I have

• humans are actually super weak, like without our brains we would be at the bottom of the food chain
  • people who research things that happened millions of years ago are phonys (why are you telling us dinosaurs existed with no solid proof?)
  • middle school and high school teachers need to get off their high horses and stop acting like they know everything

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari

• humans are actually super weak, like without our brains we would be at the bottom of the food chain
  • people who research things that happened millions of years ago are phonys (why are you telling us dinosaurs existed with no solid proof?)
  • middle school and high school teachers need to get off their high horses and stop acting like they know everything
Wh- What do you mean no proof-

TaeBora~

Kpop Stan

wouldn't any species be useless without a brain...?

You need your brain to tell yourself to move and think. Without a brain all species would just sit still. There would be no reproduction.

Last edited:

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
Agreed, they have found fossils and bones (so many bones they can make the whole animal)

Now I do believe they don't have everything factually correct, but I do believe they existed at some
Exactly. I definitely agree that not everything is correct, because of course there's room for error in that span of time lol. But yeah I'm not sure what was meant by that, dinosaurs definitely existed
Side note, I would cry if they weren't. They're so cool-

yoyoyeol

ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴜᴘ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Author
Website
yeolplaylist.carrd.co
Credits
LALISA
Minnie
Wh- What do you mean no proof-
ok mayyyybe "no proof" is a bit much, but "very little proof". bcz like if you think about it, most everything we know about dinosaurs are just made up. So we have fossils. ok. how do you know the fossils are supposed to be put together like that? how do you know dinosaurs roared and shit yknow? thats what I mean

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
ok mayyyybe "no proof" is a bit much, but "very little proof". bcz like if you think about it, most everything we know about dinosaurs are just made up. So we have fossils. ok. how do you know the fossils are supposed to be put together like that? how do you know dinosaurs roared and shit yknow? thats what I mean
Because the way fossils are found. Some dinosaurs bones have been found intact. And no, you're right, we don't know if dinosaurs roared, but scientists never claimed they did, that came on its own from the Jurassic franchise. Fossils are also more than just bones. We have eggs, feces, prints, skin impressions, etc. We also have 3D imaging now such as CT scans. Do scientists have everything right? No, but they have a lot of tools at their disposal to help them find more information /g /nm /nay

yoyoyeol

ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴜᴘ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Author
Website
yeolplaylist.carrd.co
Credits
LALISA
Minnie
Because the way fossils are found. Some dinosaurs bones have been found intact. And no, you're right, we don't know if dinosaurs roared, but scientists never claimed they did, that came on its own from the Jurassic franchise. Fossils are also more than just bones. We have eggs, feces, prints, skin impressions, etc. We also have 3D imaging now such as CT scans. Do scientists have everything right? No, but they have a lot of tools at their disposal to help them find more information /g /nm /nay
ok but how do you KNOW they're in tact? I mean its not like the scientists were alive millions of years ago to confirm that yes, that is in fact how dino bones should look. (also this whole debate thing is kinda cool, we should have a thread for this :unsure:)

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
the way the internet treats being gay, mentally unwell or neurodivergent pisses me off.

Sorry this was triggered by a video that was like “if your favourite colour is green, you’re probably gay”

I get it’s a joke but it’s not a funny one. Like there’s 0 laughability to it. It’s basically just enforcing stereotypes.
The colour green has absolutely nothing to do with anyone’s sexuality. No colour has ever had anything to do with sexuality.
Sexuality is sexual interest. That’s literally what it means. It’s not an aesthetic or a club. Lgbtq+ people are PEOPLE. We all have different interests, hobbies, likes, dislikes.
The reason I hate videos like these is because when I came out to my mum, the response was basically “I doubt it, you don’t seem gay”. And videos like these make me feel rejected by people who are suppose to understand who I am.

Mental health and neurodivergency is slightly different. It’s more about trying to diagnose people online with very blanket statements. I’m not diagnosed with anything so I don’t wish to speak on behalf of people, but whenever I see videos trying to help diagnose people they use VERY basic statements that could apply to ANYONE. It’s annoying and confusing for people like me who now don’t know if their behaviour is normal or a sign of something

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
the way the internet treats being gay, mentally unwell or neurodivergent pisses me off.

Sorry this was triggered by a video that was like “if your favourite colour is green, you’re probably gay”

I get it’s a joke but it’s not a funny one. Like there’s 0 laughability to it. It’s basically just enforcing stereotypes.
The colour green has absolutely nothing to do with anyone’s sexuality. No colour has ever had anything to do with sexuality.
Sexuality is sexual interest. That’s literally what it means. It’s not an aesthetic or a club. Lgbtq+ people are PEOPLE. We all have different interests, hobbies, likes, dislikes.
The reason I hate videos like these is because when I came out to my mum, the response was basically “I doubt it, you don’t seem gay”. And videos like these make me feel rejected by people who are suppose to understand who I am.

Mental health and neurodivergency is slightly different. It’s more about trying to diagnose people online with very blanket statements. I’m not diagnosed with anything so I don’t wish to speak on behalf of people, but whenever I see videos trying to help diagnose people they use VERY basic statements that could apply to ANYONE. It’s annoying and confusing for people like me who now don’t know if their behaviour is normal or a sign of something
THIS ANNOYS ME SO MUCH
Like jokes like "That's so gay" are so annoying and actually hurtful to those of us who are LGBTQ+

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
ok but how do you KNOW they're in tact? I mean its not like the scientists were alive millions of years ago to confirm that yes, that is in fact how dino bones should look. (also this whole debate thing is kinda cool, we should have a thread for this :unsure:)
Great idea in theory but given some of the people on this forum that idea would go very sideways very fast

yoyoyeol

ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴜᴘ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Author
Website
yeolplaylist.carrd.co
Credits
LALISA
Minnie

tbh I never did get why certain colours/everyday things were associated with gay or pride...

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
pepsi = coke
there's, like, a one ingredient difference. if you put them in unlabeled cups and gave them to someone, they couldn't tell the difference bc there basically are none. coke is just cooler for aesthetic purposes

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
pepsi = coke
there's, like, a one ingredient difference. if you put them in unlabeled cups and gave them to someone, they couldn't tell the difference bc there basically are none. coke is just cooler for aesthetic purposes
I'm not sure about regular pepsi and coke but the diet versions taste much different to me.
Diet pepsi is sweeter while diet coke is more bitter.

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
I'm not sure about regular pepsi and coke but the diet versions taste much different to me.
Diet pepsi is sweeter while diet coke is more bitter.
i've never had the diet versions, but the regular versions do taste rly similar