unpopular opinions (doesnt have to be kpop related)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Hyunchoni

He's in your bed and I'm in your twitch chat
Author
Credits
Yeosang
Seonghwa
Jaeyoon
Jongho
I HAVE LOT GET READY

1. "Super Straight" is just so f*cking stupid
2. I don't like BLACKPINK
3. Strawberries are disgusting
4. Star Wars isn’t very good
5. When people call themselves an “Influencer” but their way of influencing is posting a few meaningless words a few times a week to inspire
6. Gordon Ramsay is pretty damn hot *LMFAO*
7. Chocolate is gross
8. What is the point of Ed Sheeran
9. Harry Potter is crap
10. Atheism is a religion
11. Mushrooms are the work of the devil and should stay in the ground
12. SEO is dead

Ok next one *kpop*
  • Mamamoo are finally getting what they deserve
  • Exo's Lucky One was better then Monster
  • On The Ground wasn't bad but it wasn't good
  • 2015 and 2016 were the best years for Kpop
  • Red velvet could have been so much better in a different company
More coming

Hyunchoni

Author
Credits
Yeosang
Seonghwa
Jaeyoon
Jongho
continued*

*Kpop*
  • BTS doesn't have the best visuals
  • Twice is better than blackpink
  • SM is using SuperM to get past BTS
  • Most groups make bad b-sides
  • I don't like pre releases

taesshlong

Maknae
Website
luvsickluvr.carrd.co
Credits
Minisode1 : Blue Hour
The Book of Us: The Demon
Intak
VOICE: The Future is Now
(4 is NSFW, 5 is slight nsfw(?), 7 speaks about psychological illness)

1. Corpse Husband (CORPSE) is much, much more than his voice. his music is pretty good and his gameplays are amazing. i'm tired of people like "omg his voice is so sexy" like stfu. like yes, his voice is quite unique, but like- that's not all he is. smh.
2. BTS didn't "pave the way" as a.. 5 year (?) ARMY, i think 2nd gen did bfdjnfndjdj
3. literally no male k-pop idols look like girls to me wtf, they never have
4. stop sexualizing everyone!! it's fucking gross!! this isn't just for k-pop, i was literally on twitter and some ari stan was like "i wonder how much dick ari gets" like wtf it doesn't matter?? like lmao they're not there to be toys and looked at in that light..
5. shipping is pretty toxic. same group or not, it's just-.. yuh. not only does it put pressure on people to date (even if they don't want to), it could also ruin their careers. yes, some idols are really close to eachother, and sometimes even talks dirty/touches eachother. that doesn't give you any permisson to be like "lol they dating so cute !! 😍😍🤪🥳"..
6. i literally have no clue why jennie (BLACKPINK) gets so much hate, or just BLACKPINK in general. i mean, they're YG's 4th (?) girlgroup, of course they're gonna be popular. yes, there are some songs i dislike, but you're never gonna like an *entire* discography. plus, nobody deserves hate. it's wrong. like yeah i dislike a lot of people, but like-- yuh. i noticed jennie has been called so many slurs, and just inappropriate names. especially since the GD scandal. like- i- hbhbbjbhsdnjsndsj
7. DID/OSDD/DDNOS is real, along with tourettes and much more. quit pretending it's not 😳

(more might be coming soon)

Hyunchoni

Author
Credits
Yeosang
Seonghwa
Jaeyoon
Jongho

1. Corpse Husband (CORPSE) is much, much more than his voice. his music is pretty good and his gameplays are amazing. i'm tired of people like "omg his voice is so sexy" like stfu. like yes, his voice is quite unique, but like- that's not all he is. smh.
2. BTS didn't "pave the way" as a.. 5 year (?) ARMY, i think 2nd gen did bfdjnfndjdj
4. stop sexualizing everyone!! it's fucking gross!! this isn't just for k-pop, i was literally on twitter and some ari stan was like "i wonder how much dick ari gets" like wtf it doesn't matter?? like lmao they're not there to be toys and looked at in that light..
5. shipping is pretty toxic. same group or not, it's just-.. yuh. not only does it put pressure on people to date (even if they don't want to), it could also ruin their careers. yes, some idols are really close to eachother, and sometimes even talks dirty/touches eachother. that doesn't give you any permisson to be like "lol they dating so cute !! 😍😍🤪🥳"..
6. i literally have no clue why jennie (BLACKPINK) gets so much hate, or just BLACKPINK in general. i mean, they're YG's 4th (?) girlgroup, of course they're gonna be popular. yes, there are some songs i dislike, but you're never gonna like an *entire* discography. plus, nobody deserves hate. it's wrong. like yeah i dislike a lot of people, but like-- yuh. i noticed jennie has been called so many slurs, and just inappropriate names. especially since the GD scandal. like- i- hbhbbjbhsdnjsndsj
7. DID/OSDD/DDNOS is real, along with tourettes and much more. quit pretending it's not 😳

the way you put Corpse Husband in there-
I cried

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
I HAVE LOT GET READY

1. "Super Straight" is just so f*cking stupid
2. I don't like BLACKPINK
3. Strawberries are disgusting
4. Star Wars isn’t very good
5. When people call themselves an “Influencer” but their way of influencing is posting a few meaningless words a few times a week to inspire
6. Gordon Ramsay is pretty damn hot *LMFAO*
7. Chocolate is gross
8. What is the point of Ed Sheeran
9. Harry Potter is crap
10. Atheism is a religion
11. Mushrooms are the work of the devil and should stay in the ground
12. SEO is dead

Ok next one *kpop*
  • Mamamoo are finally getting what they deserve
  • Exo's Lucky One was better then Monster
  • On The Ground wasn't bad but it wasn't good
  • 2015 and 2016 were the best years for Kpop
  • Red velvet could have been so much better in a different company
More coming
Me reading: I mean gordon ramsay is pretty sexc

"Harry Potter is crap

Me, watching harry potter: ahaha... haha

RoseandRosie

Kpop Fan
Credits
Winter
Ningning
Bat eating should be illegal
Corona Virus IS real, and it can kill you.
People who fairy spammed Trump with me are Legends
Watermelons are nasty

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
1 - mushrooms are disgostang
2 - Harry Potter isn't even that good IMO
3 - TikTok is dumb fight me

taesshlong

Maknae
Website
luvsickluvr.carrd.co
Credits
Minisode1 : Blue Hour
The Book of Us: The Demon
Intak
VOICE: The Future is Now

!! CONTINUED !!

8. COVID-19 (Corona Virus) shouldn't be called "Chinese Virus". yes, it originated in china, but that's like callng yellow fever "african fever" like- no??
9. just because your idol apologized after controversy, people don't have to accept it. like, i personally don't accept any of suju's apologies, and the only member i actually am okay with is heechul.

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
1. melons are disgusting, as are mushrooms and most vegetables
2. harry potter isn't that good, jk rowling aside. it's full of racism and classism, just under the disguise of a magical wizarding world
3. star wars and star trek aren't that good; i've never understood the hype behind anything sci-fi, tbh. the only sci-fi thing i like is dr. who
4. fireworks aren't fun. they're loud and annoying and a waste of money
5. modern animations look weird, the cgi style/hyper-realistic animations just aren't it

Zerø_21

Maknae
Website
www.quotev.com
Credits
Yeosang
Yunho
Jongho
Seonghwa
1. melons are disgusting, as are mushrooms and most vegetables
2. harry potter isn't that good, jk rowling aside. it's full of racism and classism, just under the disguise of a magical wizarding world
3. star wars and star trek aren't that good; i've never understood the hype behind anything sci-fi, tbh. the only sci-fi thing i like is dr. who
4. fireworks aren't fun. they're loud and annoying and a waste of money
5. modern animations look weird, the cgi style/hyper-realistic animations just aren't it
The 5th one I can slightly agree on
If someone did a Driver (The character from my sig) animation just as it is ill get really excited
But some are just weird

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
The 5th one I can slightly agree on
If someone did a Driver (The character from my sig) animation just as it is ill get really excited
But some are just weird
i have a lot of younger siblings, most of whom are younger than 10, so i see a lot of kid’s movies. but the animation style in most of them is just so off putting, i don’t want my cartoons to be realistic lol