unpopular opinions (doesnt have to be kpop related)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Elphelt_ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ

I LOVE MY HUSBAND (zayne)
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
Credits
Belle
Ezrael
Teolaegi
✧ Creamy Chanyeol ✧
Corona is real its just not as bad as people think it is
Shipping in Kpop is stupid
Pineapple on pizza isn't that bad actually it's amazing
Tomato will never be a fruit
Children are the most precious thing in the world and to hate them or hurt is the worst thing you could ever do in your life

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
Corona is real its just not as bad as people think it is
Shipping in Kpop is stupid
Pineapple on pizza isn't that bad actually it's amazing
Tomato will never be a fruit
Children are the most precious thing in the world and to hate them or hurt is the worst thing you could ever do in your life
I love children too, but some people are just uncomfortable with them and that's okay.

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
Uncomfortable about what tho?/gen
I don't know, as I'm not a person who dislikes children. Some people have bad experiences with them. One of my friends basically had to be a mother to her younger siblings and be mature and responsible for them at a young age, so she doesn't like them because of that.

Elphelt_ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ

Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
Credits
Belle
Ezrael
Teolaegi
✧ Creamy Chanyeol ✧
I don't know, as I'm not a person who dislikes children. Some people have bad experiences with them. One of my friends basically had to be a mother to her younger siblings and be mature and responsible for them at a young age, so she doesn't like them because of that.
As a person who does exactly that (and has a mom who did too) that makes love kids more it teaches you patience and understanding at a young age sure it's annoying but a normal person wouldn't hate kids

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
As a person who does exactly that (and has a mom who did too) that makes love kids more it teaches you patience and understanding at a young age sure it's annoying but a normal person wouldn't hate kids
I love you, but there's really no such thing as normal. And also, not everyone is the same despite similar experiences. My friend was stressed because she had to take the role of a parent when her parents should have been doing that. She should not have had to take that role. /nm

Elphelt_ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ

Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
Credits
Belle
Ezrael
Teolaegi
✧ Creamy Chanyeol ✧
I love you, but there's really no such thing as normal. And also, not everyone is the same despite similar experiences. My friend was stressed because she had to take the role of a parent when her parents should have been doing that. She should not have had to take that role. /nm
Yeah she absolutely shouldn't have had to I guess it depends on the person, as long as she doesn't hurt them it's ok cause deep down inside she still loves them

TaeBora~

Kpop Stan
Riverdale was never a good show and it's ending so Heartstopper can have it's proper shine <3
Jessi is the biggest pain in the ass of black culture but her chorus's to her songs (nunu nana and zoom) are catchy
Stray Kids will have no problem taking BTS's place
Stray Kids 'Maniac' was the best album so far this year (as in every song as good...minus muddy water *shivers*)
Blackpinks CB isn't necessary, IVE, Weeekly and Stayc have already taken their place.
Lisa is the only Blackpink member that could last SUCCESSFULLY as a soloist.
Garam isn't really all that great. Lesserafim can do fine without her.
That That is a good song

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Bit more of a serious one ig:
CW: abuse

The way the internet is responding to the Amber Herd-Johnny Depp trial is annoying, weird and honestly concerning.

Okay I get it. Amber’s lawyers are bad, and the blatant lies coming out can be cringy. Plus everyone is upset Johnny’s career was ruined because of this. But… this is a case about domestic violence and abuse… regardless of who did it or heck even if both of them did it, the relationship was abusive and harmful. Making edits and jokes about the abuse that went on between them is creepy, and to me, laughing at the case is disrespectful. Ofc, they’re celebrities and so whatever happens will be in the public eye, but the fact people are treating the case like a TV show instead of an actual criminal case is just… not okay in my eyes

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari

The way the internet is responding to the Amber Herd-Johnny Depp trial is annoying, weird and honestly concerning.

Okay I get it. Amber’s lawyers are bad, and the blatant lies coming out can be cringy. Plus everyone is upset Johnny’s career was ruined because of this. But… this is a case about domestic violence and abuse… regardless of who did it or heck even if both of them did it, the relationship was abusive and harmful. Making edits and jokes about the abuse that went on between them is creepy, and to me, laughing at the case is disrespectful. Ofc, they’re celebrities and so whatever happens will be in the public eye, but the fact people are treating the case like a TV show instead of an actual criminal case is just… not okay in my eyes
I think it's just because of how surreal it is. I mean, when have you ever heard of an ex actually leaving feces in your bed? There's almost nothing to do but laugh. Some of the things happening and being said in that trial are so outlandish that people really don't know what to do but laugh. Is that okay? No, but I can see where they're coming from.
/g /nm /nay

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I think it's just because of how surreal it is. I mean, when have you ever heard of an ex actually leaving feces in your bed? There's almost nothing to do but laugh. Some of the things happening and being said in that trial are so outlandish that people really don't know what to do but laugh. Is that okay? No, but I can see where they're coming from.
/g /nm /nay
Yeah I totally get that. I just feel like the internet itself is taking it too far. Like laughing to yourself in private is very different to posting an edit with different effects and sound effects to make it seem like a comedy drama instead of an abuse trial /nm

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
Yeah I totally get that. I just feel like the internet itself is taking it too far. Like laughing to yourself in private is very different to posting an edit with different effects and sound effects to make it seem like a comedy drama instead of an abuse trial /nm
Oh that? Yeah I haven't seen any of that but for sure that's way out of line.

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam

THIS
my own sister was watching some of those edits the other day, and it made me so mad. as a victim of domestic abuse myself, i would be beyond furious if ppl made edits and memes from my pain. it doesn't matter that they're celebrities, that aspect of their lives is no one's business but their own, let alone ppl who just liked seeing them in a movie or smth

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
THIS
my own sister was watching some of those edits the other day, and it made me so mad. as a victim of domestic abuse myself, i would be beyond furious if ppl made edits and memes from my pain. it doesn't matter that they're celebrities, that aspect of their lives is no one's business but their own, let alone ppl who just liked seeing them in a movie or smth
See I don't know about any of this, it makes sense that you guys are more upset than I am since I don't have TikTok or other social media like that, so I haven't seen any of that stuff. That's pretty horrible

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
See I don't know about any of this, it makes sense that you guys are more upset than I am since I don't have TikTok or other social media like that, so I haven't seen any of that stuff. That's pretty horrible
yeah, they were everywhere for a while, and they're still pretty common now. i get them on my youtube recs all the time