unpopular opinions (doesnt have to be kpop related)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yoyoyeol

ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴜᴘ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Author
Website
yeolplaylist.carrd.co
Credits
LALISA
Minnie
pepsi = coke
there's, like, a one ingredient difference. if you put them in unlabeled cups and gave them to someone, they couldn't tell the difference bc there basically are none. coke is just cooler for aesthetic purposes
imo I don't think they taste the same. Pepsi in general is sweeter while coke has another taste that pepsi doesn't have (idk how to explain it, bitter but not bitter??)

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
pepsi = coke
there's, like, a one ingredient difference. if you put them in unlabeled cups and gave them to someone, they couldn't tell the difference bc there basically are none. coke is just cooler for aesthetic purposes
I did an experiment for someone in sociology, but it was coke vs. generic in unlabeled cups. Guess which one tasted better? The generic, actually. It was sweeter and had more flavor.

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
imo I don't think they taste the same. Pepsi in general is sweeter while coke has another taste that pepsi doesn't have (idk how to explain it, bitter but not bitter??)
it's sodium! coke has more sodium than pepsi, giving it that not quite bitter taste you're talking abt

Zerø_21

Maknae
Website
www.quotev.com
Credits
Yeosang
Yunho
Jongho
Seonghwa
Extroverts are seriously stereotyped as well
While I see a lot of articles or videos on people going on and on about how introverts are stereotyped, and I barely see any about Extroverts and they're mostly portrayed as outgoing or bold or vivacious, idk how to describe at this point
No hate to anyone, just wanted someone to know this

yoyoyeol

ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴜᴘ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Author
Website
yeolplaylist.carrd.co
Credits
LALISA
Minnie
While I see a lot of articles or videos on people going on and on about how introverts are stereotyped, and I barely see any about Extroverts and they're mostly portrayed as outgoing or bold or vivacious, idk how to describe at this point
I agree, when people talk about extroverts they always characterize them as loud, annoying, outgoing and such but just like you have different types of introverts you have different types of extroverts. Like not every extrovert is gonna be the first to raise their hand in class y'know?

Zerø_21

Maknae
Website
www.quotev.com
Credits
Yeosang
Yunho
Jongho
Seonghwa
I agree, when people talk about extroverts they always characterize them as loud, annoying, outgoing and such but just like you have different types of introverts you have different types of extroverts. Like not every extrovert is gonna be the first to raise their hand in class y'know?
The one thing they have in common is that they get their energy from being around people

Lysaa

‘Go Habs Go’
Website
hurricanetort.carrd.co
Credits
Happy Sun
Mikasa Ackerman
Lizzie Hearts
Kokomi Teruhashi
THIS ^^^^^^^

Zerø_21

Maknae
Website
www.quotev.com
Credits
Yeosang
Yunho
Jongho
Seonghwa
I know INFJs are supposed to be the rarest MBTI but I see more INFJs, even irl (there are at least 3 in my class) than any other MBTI type (with the MBTI type I see the most being INFP)
Again no hate to anyone, this one's more of an observation

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
taylor swift is an average singer and doesn't have all that expectational of a voice. she is, however, a fantastic songwriter and a great storyteller, and that is what makes her such a good musician. i think she deserves her fame