unpopular opinions (doesnt have to be kpop related)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

JustAGiantKpopMultistan

now watch me ☁ⳜΘ𐤠Ɽ~☁
Author
Website
carrrotjuice.carrd.co
Credits
Dino
Chaewon
Jeonghan
Hannah Bahng
Pineapple on pizza is the best. Fight me.

I kinda support the current U.S. president. (mainly for how he handled COVID, now what's happening now....ehhh not so much)

Cereal with milk is soggy and gross. No milk is much better.
Will add more...

Last edited:

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Understanding songs ruins them for me.

A lot of people ask kpop stans “how can you like the song if you don’t understand the lyrics” and people will respond I cAn lOok tHem Up…

I only ever really look up songs out of curiosity. A lot of the time actually knowing the true meaning of the song kinda spoils it for me? Then I was listening to a western artist’s discography and I liked so many of the sounds of the songs but the lyrics made me feel weird so I wasn’t able to enjoy the song. I just prefer the way songs sound as opposed to their meanings. Maybe that’s why kpop resonated with me. It has a sound I enjoy and most of the lyrics are “gibberish” to my ears so it’s just like. Yeah

JustAGiantKpopMultistan

now watch me ☁ⳜΘ𐤠Ɽ~☁
Author
Website
carrrotjuice.carrd.co
Credits
Dino
Chaewon
Jeonghan
Hannah Bahng
Understanding songs ruins them for me.

A lot of people ask kpop stans “how can you like the song if you don’t understand the lyrics” and people will respond I cAn lOok tHem Up…

I only ever really look up songs out of curiosity. A lot of the time actually knowing the true meaning of the song kinda spoils it for me? Then I was listening to a western artist’s discography and I liked so many of the sounds of the songs but the lyrics made me feel weird so I wasn’t able to enjoy the song. I just prefer the way songs sound as opposed to their meanings. Maybe that’s why kpop resonated with me. It has a sound I enjoy and most of the lyrics are “gibberish” to my ears so it’s just like. Yeah
SAME

1fool4you

left.
Author
Website
laufeyluvrr.carrd.co
Credits
MOA Bong
P1ecebong
✧ Jiung ✧
Cambodia
tiktok shouldve never been created istg
eggs are disgusting
people who make fun of your interests/crushes/insecurities are the worst fucking people ever.
pizza and mashed potatoes are kinda overhyped (dont attack me lmfao)
i honestly dont care what lyrics say, for choosing fav songs i usually just depend on melody

izyun

love nana 💏
Author
Website
sullislove.carrd.co
Credits
Cat Yawn
✧ Byul ✧
✧ Lily ✧
✧ Sulli ✧
mangos have no flavor and just dont taste that good and are lowkey overrated
tiktok needs to start banning very popular creators that get into serious scandals and it comes out to be true, like predators and not just ban the creators with 50 to 100k followers when they get into the same scandal

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
also, RnB and Jazz aren't boring, a lot of ppl say they r just because they r typically slower. I know when u r like 12 hyper songs r good but i swear that stuff ruined my ears i can barely hear now