GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who is your bias?

• Jihyo

• Nayeon

• Jeongyeon

• Momo

• Sana

• Mina

• Dahyun

• Chaeyoung

• Tzuyu

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sonyuna

Kpop Rookie
Credits
For some reason, the name Sana reminds me of Sanae Shintani from Dance Dance Revolution 😂 but hey, there's the more known Minatozaki Sana!

Last edited:

January

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I’m new to Kpop and just became a fan of Twice!

Might as well share my story: I know of Kpop like BTS or BP and heard some songs from them when on the occasional talk show guest, but none of their songs really caught my attention.

Then just last week, I was looking up old songs from my 90’s childhood and I remember one of my friends who was Korean lent me a CD by a Korean group named “US” aka 어스

Their songs really stood out because a lot of it was catchy to dance to and also in English. So after finding their playlist on YouTube, I then started getting YouTube recommendations for some other videos to watch... that video happened to be “Twice” with “Heart Shaker”, my first real Kpop experience in modern times. I liked the MV enough with its catchy tune that I kept watching more of their work, it wasn’t until hearing “One in a Million” that I was really touched, it made me want to know more about these people! I was now an actual Kpop fan!

Then I found they had like video blogs and started watching those too, and it just made them feel very relatable. Fast forward a week later, I’m hooked!

I’m now starting to learn all the Twice nicknames like Once, TDoongs, and 3Mix, and there’s more I don’t even know yet but excited to check out!

Only regret is that it took me this long, basically 5 years to find out about them. I’m going to share Twice to more people!