The Official Twice Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who is your bias?

• Jihyo

• Nayeon

• Jeongyeon

• Momo

• Sana

• Mina

• Dahyun

• Chaeyoung

• Tzuyu

Results are only viewable after voting.

risa❀은혜

Kpop Expert
Website
risaspink.carrd.co
The8
Seungkwan
Caratbong
Raspberry
still cant believe i used to be a twice anti, look at me now, twice is my ult group now
at least you're not an anti now-
I try to not be an anti towards any groups, even if I don't like their songs/members, I just don't like them, but I don't actively hate them yk?
But I love twice, they're in my top 3 groups~

izyun

Kpop Stan
Website
open.spotify.com
Ningning
at least you're not an anti now-
I try to not be an anti towards any groups, even if I don't like their songs/members, I just don't like them, but I don't actively hate them yk?
But I love twice, they're in my top 3 groups~
i only antied them a while ago when i was sadly a toxic blink but i tried getting into more groups like BTS and tried TWICE and i really liked their music so i stanned them and now i stan a lot a groups, i still like blackpink too, but i was dumb in the head to anti them since i thought blackpink was the best group, and i dont like anting groups or idols, i find it disrespectful, though some do it bc of the fandom which i get but i wouldnt anti groups or group members

izyun

Kpop Stan
Website
open.spotify.com
Ningning
no bc same. i HATED them in 2016, but by signal i loved them, and now i ult them lol
when i listened to cheer up and gave them a chance, i loved them and learned the whole dance, and i still have it memorized like cheer up baby cheer up baby, like the whole song's a bop and maybe a good workout dance tbh

sanasideup

ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ? ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ
Staff member
Editor
Website
mianhajisung.carrd.co
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
✧ Musa ✧
when i listened to cheer up and gave them a chance, i loved them and learned the whole dance, and i still have it memorized like cheer up baby cheer up baby, like the whole song's a bop and maybe a good workout dance tbh
i actually hated cheer up lol. and tt. it was actually i'm gonna be a star that first changed my mind, and then when i heard knock knock, i decided i like them