Say Something Nice

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
@Min Gaeul, even though we haven't talked all that much recently, from the times I have talked to you I've come to understand you're an understanding person, like when I asked about you celebrating Halloween, and I really appreciate that because I've met a lot of people who weren't patient enough to explain but you took the time to answer my questions. You're also an all-around great person who can be very fun to talk to and I've seen that you have a lot of different opinions about different things from who you've interacted with on here. Thank you for being on here

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
@blessyoul, you're another person I regret not having talked to in a while but you're such an interesting person and you seem to like being social on here and talking to people which can really help those who might not be all that sure on how to react. I remember talking to you before and you're such a nice, fun person that I wish I could meet someone like you in real life because you're so tame but still charming - at least from what I've seen from you. Anyway, are you still playing the cello? Or do you at least enjoy playing it? I hope so and I hope you're doing great right now

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
@Jisungjunkie I SWEAR YOU'RE ACTIVE BUT NOT AT THE SAME TIME. I love you, but you should be more active~~~~~ You're so amazing but you never talk much out here ;-; You're so kind, sweet, and beautiful from the inside to outside! You're so unique as well it's just so precious and interesting to talk to you! You're probably the only person who I don't know personally in real life yet still talked to me every single day and I just appreciate that so much :') You probably don't even know it yourself how important you are and great you are to be around with and hang out with and be friends with.

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
@xxOddEyeCirclexx you're the cheerleader I secretly detest right, or is that someone else? Seriously though you seem like such a productive and well thought out person and I could only wish that I was even just slightly as talented as you because you said you did a lot in your free time. You're yet another person on here I've regretted not interacting with more, and I really should talk to you all again, but you're so smart and intriguing to other people that I would love to get to know you more. Also, do you still play the saxophone? I remember you being one of the musicians on here. I hope so, I think that's really cool but mostly I hope you're doing what you want to right now in life, please keep being awesome on here dearest child that may or may not be older than me - I don't know but it doesn't matter! You just do you and make the world a better place!

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
@Min Ailin I don't think I've mentioned you yet. You're excellent, lovely, outstanding, all of those. I don't know why mods think that they are hated, but whoever doesn't like mods for being their role needs to stop because that's childish. But seriously, I wonder why you and @Xukuns Wifey would think that way because you guys are all just so amazing it just pains me to see that you guys think that way cause you are all just so nice and explained everything to me when my brain isn't activating correctly and needed you guys to explain to me as if I'm 5. Like, how can such kind people be hated? Why should people judge you guys for your job? Like, you're just so sweet and I just can't imagine anyone disliking any of you guys :'(