LGBTQ+ Support Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
i'm gender fluid. still prefer my prns as he/they. that's all that changed. oh yeah and bisexual and polyromantic. those labels feel the most comfortable for me.
update. (aro?)ace. that's it. cause i maybe still polyromantic.

iiserene;

⚝
Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Yunjin
Cute Elephant
Never-Bong
✧ Happy Jeongin ✧
i am still having trouble identifying my sexuality. i know for a fact that I am a demigirl, but my sexuality is still unknown.
so when someone asks me I usually say I'm bisexual but I might be pan πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

izyun

married to nana πŸŽ€πŸ’
Author
Website
sullislove.carrd.co
Credits
Cat Yawn
✧ Byul ✧
✧ Lily ✧
✧ Sulli ✧
i am still having trouble identifying my sexuality. i know for a fact that I am a demigirl, but my sexuality is still unknown.
so when someone asks me I usually say I'm bisexual but I might be pan πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
have you tried exploring by dating??
usually it helps esp knowing what type of gender youll like or if you dont care about it

purgatory

Maknae
Credits
Toradora!
Minori Kushieda
Dancing Panda
Winking Face With Tongue
Then you're a homoflexible bisexual, pansexual, or omnisexual like me, labels are hard.

Seogi

π”‘π”’π”³π”’π”―π”©π”žπ”«π”‘
Editor
Author

Seogi

Editor
Author
I can help you!

Seogi

Editor
Author