LGBTQ+ Support Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
after a mini crisis, i think i'm just gonna stick to calling myself "not straight," which ig is just being unlabeled. which, tbh, makes sense for me. i've always kinda just liked what i like. also i think i wanna start going by she/her again
actually, i think i'm omni with a preference for girls

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover πŸ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
β˜† ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] β˜†
I find labels so much these days. When I first started identifying, I liked labels because it helped me understand myself. But now people on the internet add so many rules to the experiences and tell people how they should and shouldn’t identify. I’ve been wondering if maybe I’m a type of asexual, but I don’t think I’m purely asexual, so I don’t want to label myself with anything under the asexual umbrella because it feels like microlabelling which FOR ME feels unnecessary. I like sapphic atm because to me it says that no matter what attractions I do and don’t have, I know for a fact I am wlw. Idky I’m here saying this it’s probably because I’m avoiding my french honework

Minnie-Min

Kpop Groupie
Website
pronouny.xyz
Credits
Blue Teddy Bear
Fluffy Pink Bunny
Rie
Prince
Update:
I think I'm gay..or sum shit...i don't like girls, I know I don't but like some women AUGH-
I still use he/him/they/them/it prons but i like to be called she SOMETIMES
but i think I'm ace..idk, I'm counfused
Soooo update..ig
I'm dating a girl but idk
I think I'm bi but asexual..idk
It's like I like girls then I don't
I like guys then I don't...idk what I am and it is so hard and yeah

Juju~

Kpop Expert
ok
so like im straight right
but i kinda have a crush on my one good friend. who is a girl.
idk would that make me bi or does it like not matter rcfbghsvjfw
well I think you might be bi. but I think you should test it. (like a test or smth) like try having experience with a girl but if you don't like it ur still straight. and etcc

i'm gender fluid. still prefer my prns as he/they. that's all that changed. oh yeah and bisexual and polyromantic. those labels feel the most comfortable for me.