LGBTQ+ Support Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
i'm gender fluid. still prefer my prns as he/they. that's all that changed. oh yeah and bisexual and polyromantic. those labels feel the most comfortable for me.
update. (aro?)ace. that's it. cause i maybe still polyromantic.

iiserene;

⚝
Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Yunjin
Cute Elephant
Never-Bong
✧ Happy Jeongin ✧
i am still having trouble identifying my sexuality. i know for a fact that I am a demigirl, but my sexuality is still unknown.
so when someone asks me I usually say I'm bisexual but I might be pan πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

izyun

love nana πŸ’
Author
Website
sullislove.carrd.co
Credits
Cat Yawn
✧ Byul ✧
✧ Lily ✧
✧ Sulli ✧
i am still having trouble identifying my sexuality. i know for a fact that I am a demigirl, but my sexuality is still unknown.
so when someone asks me I usually say I'm bisexual but I might be pan πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
have you tried exploring by dating??
usually it helps esp knowing what type of gender youll like or if you dont care about it

Rengya_Utoma

Maknae
Credits
Toradora!
Minori Kushieda
Dancing Panda
Winking Face With Tongue
Then you're a homoflexible bisexual, pansexual, or omnisexual like me, labels are hard.