LGBTQ+ Support Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
My parents don't support. :/

"Why don't you like girls?" :rolleyes:
omg ikr i used to be a female and i turned out les and my parents were like, "okay..". but then i came out trans and bisexual and then they were like, "wait.. you're a guy? since when? you're female y'know.." then i realized that i am not attracted to girls/women at all. let's just say they aren't really supportive on the transgender and every other gender that isn't "boy" or "girl".

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
here's smth light-hearted bc i think abt it all the time lol

not too long ago (you can see my previous posts lol), i thought i was bi before i realized i hate men /hj. anyway, i was talking w a friend who was telling me that she had had her suspicions that i was not straight, she just didn't wanna say anything, bc it was my business. there was another guy there (he was her friend, and i kinda knew him, had a class w him the previous year), and he's gay. and i'll never forget this: he looked me in the eyes and said, "i'm gay, so i know. you're a lesbian. just wait till the waters hit, you'll see. just wait till the waters hit..." i still don't know what that means, but he was right, i am a lesbian lol

tagging some ppl bc i want them to hear this story: @x4chan @Yutazenpai @pika_chuu @chaerifyyy

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
here's smth light-hearted bc i think abt it all the time lol

not too long ago (you can see my previous posts lol), i thought i was bi before i realized i hate men /hj. anyway, i was talking w a friend who was telling me that she had had her suspicions that i was not straight, she just didn't wanna say anything, bc it was my business. there was another guy there (he was her friend, and i kinda knew him, had a class w him the previous year), and he's gay. and i'll never forget this: he looked me in the eyes and said, "i'm gay, so i know. you're a lesbian. just wait till the waters hit, you'll see. just wait till the waters hit..." i still don't know what that means, but he was right, i am a lesbian lol

tagging some ppl bc i want them to hear this story: @x4chan @Yutazenpai @pika_chuu @chaerifyyy
lol, we gays have an excellent gaydar

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
I think I might be potentially bicurious. If I were bisexual, I would still have a very strong preference for men, but I think I could date a woman if I had a really good emotional attachment to them.

And by the way, if you even try to come at me with "so you're not bisexual, you're gay", no. That's not how it works, and that's bs. I am so tired of seeing people spreading misinformation. I have a classmate who's bisexual but has only dated girls, and my friend said "Oh I don't think he's really bisexual since he hasn't dated any men." That is bs. You can be bisexual and have a preference. This has been my PSA.

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
I think I might be potentially bicurious. If I were bisexual, I would still have a very strong preference for men, but I think I could date a woman if I had a really good emotional attachment to them.

And by the way, if you even try to come at me with "so you're not bisexual, you're gay", no. That's not how it works, and that's bs. I am so tired of seeing people spreading misinformation. I have a classmate who's bisexual but has only dated girls, and my friend said "Oh I don't think he's really bisexual since he hasn't dated any men." That is bs. You can be bisexual and have a preference. This has been my PSA.
i hope you get to know <3

also, could you maybe be demiromantic or demisexual for women? like, you could feel attraction to a woman, but only after you had an emotional bond w her.

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
i hope you get to know <3

also, could you maybe be demiromantic or demisexual for women? like, you could feel attraction to a woman, but only after you had an emotional bond w her.
Yes, I believe that's a better way to describe it. I think I'm demiromantic for women, and gay. Because for me it has to be really special to be with a girl, whereas I find it easier to date guys and don't need as much of an emotional connection. It's also the fact that I tend to be more of a submissive person (not in a sexual way, I just prefer other people taking the lead, because I'm indecisive and like to follow people.), and so I prefer people who can take charge more. I guess that's my type?
I actually looked it up, and there's a word for it:

Androflexibility:
Androflexible is a term for a person who is mostly attracted to men but very occasionally feels attraction toward women or other genders. However, it can also mean that someone is mostly attracted to masculinity but very occasionally feels attraction towards femininity.

However, I don't know if I really wanna label myself. There's so many sexualities these days and I feel like a lot of it has just gotten out of hand, so I don't know if I really want to label it.

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
Yes, I believe that's a better way to describe it. I think I'm demiromantic for women, and gay. Because for me it has to be really special to be with a girl, whereas I find it easier to date guys and don't need as much of an emotional connection. It's also the fact that I tend to be more of a submissive person (not in a sexual way, I just prefer other people taking the lead, because I'm indecisive and like to follow people.), and so I prefer people who can take charge more. I guess that's my type?
I actually looked it up, and there's a word for it:

Androflexibility:
Androflexible is a term for a person who is mostly attracted to men but very occasionally feels attraction toward women or other genders. However, it can also mean that someone is mostly attracted to masculinity but very occasionally feels attraction towards femininity.

However, I don't know if I really wanna label myself. There's so many sexualities these days and I feel like a lot of it has just gotten out of hand, so I don't know if I really want to label it.
yeah. i wish you the best of luck in whatever you choose to do (or not to do) <3