LGBTQ+ Support Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam

Horanghae !

ᵐⁱⁿᵍʰᵃᵒ ^
Credits
Korean Flag
Nachimbong
Sunoo

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
i've just had the best thought of my entire life: so, queer ppl are "fruity," right? so. why have we not given ourselves representative fruits?? like, pick a fruit for yourself. mine is a cherry.

tagging some ppl bc i wanna see what fruits ya'll pick: @pika_chuu @Yutazenpai @𝕄𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕚𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑛Dͩrͬeͤaͣmͫs͛ @FelixChu
i'm begging every queer user to tell me what fruit you are, please
Uhhh omg this is a genuinely good question and I have to think lol

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
Time to re-introduce myself❤

My name is Denki! You can call me Kiki or Pikachu if you want~
I am transgender and use he/him pronouns, currently thinking of also using neopronouns (fae/faer and bunself)
I'm also a femboy but it's very subdued due to me not having medically transitioned, so I'm uncomfortable showing that side of me in this female body.
I am gay/homoflexible, I will date a girl if I like her and have an emotional connection with her
And I'm polyamorous ^°^
That's me~

Yutazenpai

Face of The Group
Credits
Pigeon Plush
Yuta
Undertaker
Lee Know
Also need to reintroduce myself!

My name is Andy. I am a transmale and use he/him pronouns. If you use they/them, that's also chill.
I have not medically transitioned yet, but thankfully my female body isn't too formed out. (No offense to curvier gals. You are gorgeous!)
I am omnisexual, but I prefer guys.

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
Also need to reintroduce myself!

My name is Andy. I am a transmale and use he/him pronouns. If you use they/them, that's also chill.
I have not medically transitioned yet, but thankfully my female body isn't too formed out. (No offense to curvier gals. You are gorgeous!)
I am omnisexual, but I prefer guys.
Wait for realsies bae🥺🥺 im so proud of you for coming out😭😭

Horanghae !

ᵐⁱⁿᵍʰᵃᵒ ^
Credits
Korean Flag
Nachimbong
Sunoo
I think some things have changed since I came here sooo. I'm 14 and my name is Tianna and I use she/they pronouns. I used to use he/they/she, but I think she/they fit me most! I am bisexual with a preference for guys but if I like a girl it's because we get along well and she has a good personality. <3

I'M HERE- DW

okay anyways. hello, i'm clay and you can call me that or dino! i use he/him but they/them is okay, too. i am very gay, and a trans male. unfortunately, i haven't transitioned medically, but it is okay. i do not wear feminine or fitting clothes tho. i usually wear a lot of jewelry and black and baggy clothing! andd that's me!~

Yutazenpai

Face of The Group
Credits
Pigeon Plush
Yuta
Undertaker
Lee Know
I'M HERE- DW

okay anyways. hello, i'm clay and you can call me that or dino! i use he/him but they/them is okay, too. i am very gay, and a trans male. unfortunately, i haven't transitioned medically, but it is okay. i do not wear feminine or fitting clothes tho. i usually wear a lot of jewelry and black and baggy clothing! andd that's me!~

This is literally such a mood bro. I am the same way.

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
cw: a little rant

i'm sick of the toxicity and non-men-loving-sexualities-phobia in the lesbian community, so let me set something straight (ha...ha ha): you can be a pansexual lesbian. there's a difference between romantic attraction and sexual attraction. personally, i am romantically, sexually, and emotionally attracted to women and nonbinary ppl - basically, not men. however! that doesn't mean that all lesbians also identify this way. just like someone can be asexual but heteroromantic (little to no sexual attraction, but romantically attracted to the opposite gender), someone can be sexually attracted to all genders, regardless of gender, but only romantically and emotionally attracted to non-men; a non-man who feels this way could call themselves a pansexual lesbian.

okay, thank you for coming to my ted talk.

blumoon

Kpop Rookie
Website
carrd.co
Credits
heyoo im bisexual & gender queer. i discovered i was bisexual last year around april-ish. and gender queer like last month. i first identified as gender queer next agender female & back to gender queer. i was confused between the two cuz they seemed so similar to me. i can express the feminine side of me but i dont have so many masculine clothes. so by the end of the year i hope i have more of that.
and i go by she/they pronouns. this school year so far i had two sets of crushes at different times,2 at the start & current time. one being a guy & one being a girl. but the girl ive had crushes on are probably straight lol.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Ig this is more of a rant but ayo lgbtq+ support thread it’s what it’s here for

One thing that has been on my mind recently is just my relationship with my identity.
A lot of people who are properly familiar with me here probably do know I am in fact a lesbian, but it’s not something I often scream from the top of my lungs and make a fuss out of. This is because, for me, my identity is nothing important or special. When I realised I was into girls, and grew older, that was just something I decided I wanted to be normal. So it just is lol. Often I forget straight is the norm LMAO. Online, it’s so easy to just act this way, because practically everyone is either lgbtq+, an ally, or someone who will bully a homophobe out of existence.
The issue comes irl though. I don’t think my relationship with my sexuality is a happy one. It’s sad. People I feel close and safe with know I’m a lesbian. That’s it. Because to me, I never wanted to have a “coming out moment”. I never wanted to have to announce to people that I’m gay. I just wanted to be able to go “I have a girlfriend” and everyone around me would just be like that’s so cool of you congrats bestie xox. That’s actually how I came out to a couple of my irl friends, when I was dating my ex. It was a nice way to come out, because it felt normal.
My dad doesn’t know I’m a lesbian. This is the main issue for me. He is not homophobic, in fact I had to actually try and explain to him once why people don’t accept trans and non-binary people because he couldn’t grasp the concept of not being okay with people’s identities, and he also once told me if I was gay, he would support me no matter what. It’s not that I don’t trust him. The thing is I want to be able to do that same thing with him, where I reveal it in such a normal way, that it would feel like a “straight person coming out” moment. But I don’t have a girlfriend. So instead, it doesn’t feel like a normal thing, it feels like something I’m actively keeping a secret, which is the opposite of what I want it to be. Because to me it isn’t a secret, it’s not something I’m ashamed of, it’s just something I wish everyone else saw the same way as I do. And because they don’t, it’s becoming what I don’t want it to be

Hope that made sense lol

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
Ig this is more of a rant but ayo lgbtq+ support thread it’s what it’s here for

One thing that has been on my mind recently is just my relationship with my identity.
A lot of people who are properly familiar with me here probably do know I am in fact a lesbian, but it’s not something I often scream from the top of my lungs and make a fuss out of. This is because, for me, my identity is nothing important or special. When I realised I was into girls, and grew older, that was just something I decided I wanted to be normal. So it just is lol. Often I forget straight is the norm LMAO. Online, it’s so easy to just act this way, because practically everyone is either lgbtq+, an ally, or someone who will bully a homophobe out of existence.
The issue comes irl though. I don’t think my relationship with my sexuality is a happy one. It’s sad. People I feel close and safe with know I’m a lesbian. That’s it. Because to me, I never wanted to have a “coming out moment”. I never wanted to have to announce to people that I’m gay. I just wanted to be able to go “I have a girlfriend” and everyone around me would just be like that’s so cool of you congrats bestie xox. That’s actually how I came out to a couple of my irl friends, when I was dating my ex. It was a nice way to come out, because it felt normal.
My dad doesn’t know I’m a lesbian. This is the main issue for me. He is not homophobic, in fact I had to actually try and explain to him once why people don’t accept trans and non-binary people because he couldn’t grasp the concept of not being okay with people’s identities, and he also once told me if I was gay, he would support me no matter what. It’s not that I don’t trust him. The thing is I want to be able to do that same thing with him, where I reveal it in such a normal way, that it would feel like a “straight person coming out” moment. But I don’t have a girlfriend. So instead, it doesn’t feel like a normal thing, it feels like something I’m actively keeping a secret, which is the opposite of what I want it to be. Because to me it isn’t a secret, it’s not something I’m ashamed of, it’s just something I wish everyone else saw the same way as I do. And because they don’t, it’s becoming what I don’t want it to be

Hope that made sense lol
i get that. i'm not gonna make a great big fuss and act like it's not normal, bc it is. if it naturally comes up, i'll mention it (or introduce my gf if i had one TT) but that's it. nobody owes anybody a "coming out moment"

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
i get that. i'm not gonna make a great big fuss and act like it's not normal, bc it is. if it naturally comes up, i'll mention it (or introduce my gf if i had one TT) but that's it. nobody owes anybody a "coming out moment"
The whole coming out thing just… shouldn’t be a thing if you ask me.
One thing I find interesting is how society is absolutely appauled at the idea of asexuals, but they also just believe their children are straight. How are they uncomfortable with the idea of a child deciding they don’t want sex, while simultaneously labelling them as a sexuality??
To me, children should just be asexual. Full stop. Even if we don’t label them that way, society should think of children as asexual. Then, everyone would have a “coming out” moment when they’re old enough to realise what they want. And that can also change as they get older. That’s why I wanted to just be able to tell my dad in that natural way, because I didn’t want it to be any different to how a straight child would reveal their interests too. I hope one day soon I can just bring it up so it doesn’t feel like I’m purposefully hiding it