LGBTQ+ Support Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

saaylhy

๐Ÿงฃ
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
if you know, you know
8595e8b549da9d224239f749e7f25315.jpg

sanasideup

divinโ€™ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
how do you tell if a girl likes you? esp if you're friends? like, how do you tell the difference between "i like you bc we're friends, i enjoy our platonic relationship" vs "i like you bc i'm into you, not platonically"? my lesbian heart wants to say yes, she likes you too!, but my brain says don't be dumb, she just sees you as a friend. so how do you know? pls help, i'm dying here-

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
so, i've recently discovered the term genderdoe, and i've realized that's what i am. gednerdoe is a type of gender fluidity that switches between non-male identities. so, that's what i am! i kinda fluctuate between girl, enby, and demigirl.

how do you tell if a girl likes you? esp if you're friends? like, how do you tell the difference between "i like you bc we're friends, i enjoy our platonic relationship" vs "i like you bc i'm into you, not platonically"? my lesbian heart wants to say yes, she likes you too!, but my brain says don't be dumb, she just sees you as a friend. so how do you know? pls help, i'm dying here-
I know the feeling. There was this guy I liked and I told my friend that I liked him. They said that he preferred boys, for some reason I didn't want to believe that because he was always giving me hugs are doing really nice things out of nowhere. It was something very unusual for him to do.

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
I know the feeling. There was this guy I liked and I told my friend that I liked him. They said that he preferred boys, for some reason I didn't want to believe that because he was always giving me hugs are doing really nice things out of nowhere.
ik, it's so frustrating!