LGBTQ+ Support Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
having crushes on straight guys is not fun
or, how about this
there are indeed gay guys in my school. but they will only date cis guys. :)
isn't it dsfinfdnjfdsjidnsinsidsnidnisfnijds great
i will never find love TT

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
I'm not sure if I like men. I don't mind dating a man but I cannot see myself with a man for a long time. It'd probably be more like a fling or one night stand kind of thing. I usually don't care for gender when dating but I'm hesitant when it comes to men. I don't know maybe it's trauma and I'll get more comfortable in the future, but for now. No thank you

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
I'm not sure if I like men. I don't mind dating a man but I cannot see myself with a man for a long time. It'd probably be more like a fling or one night stand kind of thing. I usually don't care for gender when dating but I'm hesitant when it comes to men. I don't know maybe it's trauma and I'll get more comfortable in the future, but for now. No thank you
Maybe you're pasexual but not pan romantic? (I'm not trying to assume your sexuality, but you said you don't care for gender when dating, so I picked pan, but the concept applies to any sexuality). You can feel sexual - but not romantic - attraction to a certain gender, or to any gender. They don't always go hand in hand. Think asexual ppl, for example. They're not interested in sex, but some might want to date. Ik I'm v late to this, but I hope this helps! 😁

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
I wonder if I can be straight and Ace at the same time
Yeah! Ace refers to being asexual, so you can still be heteroromantic (having romantic attraction toward the opposite sex) while being asexual (little to no sexual attraction).