LGBTQ+ Support Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
L

Lucifer

I usually keep my gender a secret but i'm ain't a shamed of my gender...i'm more ashamed for the people who hate us...anyways...

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
"gay marriage should be illegal in America because the Bible said-"
You shouldn't be forcing your beliefs on others because not everybody believes in the Bible's teachings, especially since the U.S is a place for all people, not just people who believe in God. I don't agree with some of the things in the Bible, but I respect it because I know that others have a strong connection with the Bible and God. If I can be respectful towards beliefs that are different than my own, so can you.

skzlvr

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Hanse
I Am Who
i came out to my parents a long time ago and in the car today my mom kept saying that I'm probably just confused and not bi. she kept asking what kind of girl that I have every liked in my life. i had a girlfriend too so yeah I'm not straight so when she kept saying that I'm probably just confused i had to say that i had a crush on a girl before which i didn't feel comfortable telling my mom about but i felt pressured into it. i don't need her to understand my sexuality i just want her to accept it.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
i came out to my parents a long time ago and in the car today my mom kept saying that I'm probably just confused and not bi. she kept asking what kind of girl that I have every liked in my life. i had a girlfriend too so yeah I'm not straight so when she kept saying that I'm probably just confused i had to say that i had a crush on a girl before which i didn't feel comfortable telling my mom about but i felt pressured into it. i don't need her to understand my sexuality i just want her to accept it.
I had a similar story. I wasn’t ready to come out to my mum when I did, but she’d always assured me that she wasn’t going to judge me regardless.

Anyways so one day she asked me if I was “still into guys” when I told her, no I wasn’t. And ever since whenever I’ve spoken about being a lesbian, she’s always said something like “it’s trendy to be gay” or “most teenagers have a gay phase but turn straight” and stuff about how you only know once you’ve done “it”. I went from feeling very confident in my sexuality to feeling really invalidated and confused, often “testing” myself to see if I am still in fact a lesbian.

Random fact on my introduction post here (I was 14 at the time) someone also told me I was too young to know. I hope that people can be more accepting of minors who identify with a label... people are fine with 10- saying they’re straight but a 14 year old saying “yeah I like girls” is not okay???

skzlvr

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Hanse
I Am Who
I had a similar story. I wasn’t ready to come out to my mum when I did, but she’d always assured me that she wasn’t going to judge me regardless.

Anyways so one day she asked me if I was “still into guys” when I told her, no I wasn’t. And ever since whenever I’ve spoken about being a lesbian, she’s always said something like “it’s trendy to be gay” or “most teenagers have a gay phase but turn straight” and stuff about how you only know once you’ve done “it”. I went from feeling very confident in my sexuality to feeling really invalidated and confused, often “testing” myself to see if I am still in fact a lesbian.

Random fact on my introduction post here (I was 14 at the time) someone also told me I was too young to know. I hope that people can be more accepting of minors who identify with a label... people are fine with 10- saying they’re straight but a 14 year old saying “yeah I like girls” is not okay???
yeah same because my parents took my phone before and read the texts where I came out to my cousin when I wasn't ready to them my parents. I don't know why people think that everyone is born straight and then they all act like its a crime to love someone your own gender

FrannieLovesKpop

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I identify as a demigirl.
Anyone heard of it?
Demigirl: A gender identity term for someone who was assigned female at birth but does not fully identify with being a woman, socially or mentally

cix.sense

❥❥ 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐒𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐮𝐧 ❥❥
Author
Credits
Tamaki Amajiki
Jinyoung
BX
Seunghun
I identify as a demigirl.
Anyone heard of it?
Demigirl: A gender identity term for someone who was assigned female at birth but does not fully identify with being a woman, socially or mentally
I've never heard of that, but that's cool!

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
how did anyone find out if they were gay/trans/bi/etc?
I found out I was omni after i found out it was a thing- and then i found out i was trans while watching unus annus- uh and i found out i was grey-asexual when i got hit on 24//7 by literally anyone :}