LGBTQ+ Support Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
TW // caps, transphobia
THERE ARE MORE THAN 2 GENDERS. I tried explaining this to my boyfriend the other day when we were on the topic of pronouns and he said "There's only he, she, and they. everything else is made up" and then I just sent him the link to this: https://neoprns.carrd.co/# ... He went "oh yea, that bullsh*t, just use they/them it isn't that hard." I get that it's confusing at first but they are pronouns. I didn't agree with them at first but now I respect them because ND and people who come from other cultures use them. AND THEN HE MADE THE MOST TRANSPHOBIC COMMENT I HAVE HEARD TO DATE. He says:
in his exact words:
"Why is there a gender for every f*king person on earth?? There's too many. Why don't we just call them what they really are, PERSONALITIES"
Not only did that offend the shit out of me because I think i'm either a demi-girl or NB, but one of our best friends was Transgender but now they Identify as NB. He also went on to call every single gender I know of (that I listed) fake and made up and nobody identifies as those. Like holy shit, I love you, but shut up please. You literally know nothing about this, you are a straight white cis male who doesn't know what he's talking about. So much scientific proof about how there are more than 2 genders has come out yet you're calling everything I list fake. Is this how you want to make me feel, knowing damn well that I'm questioning my gender? I'm still so mad...

Last edited:

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
TW // caps, transphobia
THERE ARE MORE THAN 2 GENDERS. I tried explaining this to my boyfriend the other day when we were on the topic of pronouns and he said "There's only he, she, and they. everything else is made up" and then I just sent him the link to this: https://neoprns.carrd.co/# ... He went "oh yea, that bullsh*t, just use they/them it isn't that hard." I get that it's confusing at first but they are pronouns. I didn't agree with them at first but now I respect them because ND and people who come from other cultures use them. AND THEN HE MADE THE MOST TRANSPHOBIC COMMENT I HAVE HEARD TO DATE. He says:
in his exact words:
"Why is there a gender for every f*king person on earth?? There's too many. Why don't we just call them what they really are, PERSONALITIES"
Not only did that offend the shit out of me because I think i'm either a demi-girl or NB, but one of our best friends was Transgender but now they Identify as NB. He also went on to call every single gender I know of (that I listed) fake and made up and nobody identifies as those. Like holy shit, I love you, but shut up please. You literally know nothing about this, you are a straight white cis male who doesn't know what he's talking about. So much scientific proof about how there are more than 2 genders has come out yet you're calling everything I list fake. Is this how you want to make me feel, knowing damn well that I'm questioning my gender? I'm still so mad...
I'm sorry for u Ash :c
I agree, there's more than 2 genders, and i'm sorry for all the persons in earth who are criticized bc they're saying that. And, that's not personalities, that's how the person see itself. How tehy think they are.
If u want to talk i'm here <3

BiasWreck

Consistently Forgetting to Show Up
Author
Credits
Green Tea
Sheep Plush
Karina
Winter
ayo! im luca ;]
i am v bisexual
i use ~ they/them
minecraft <3
streamers <3
kpop <3
anime <3
Hi luca ^-^
I am very sorry bc I keep accidentally using your biological pronouns please don't hate me I'm trying to get better-

BiasWreck

Consistently Forgetting to Show Up
Author
Credits
Green Tea
Sheep Plush
Karina
Winter
I was watching a video by "The Queer Kiwi" AKA Sav and she was looking at posts from transphobes like "I now identify as Trumpgender" and so she was like "If you wanna be Trumpgender that's fine, I'll refer to you as Trumpgender."
My homophobic/transphobic grandmother said "Oh my gosh, you're watching those gay people? I bet that guy (referring to Sav, a cis female) is gay. All of those weird trans and gay people can go live on some island away from us and die before they go to hell."
The urge to not punch her in the face as a member of the LGBTQA+ community was extremely strong. Why can't homophobes and transphobes go live on an island away from us??