LGBTQ+ Support Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
Why can't straight people seem to might their own business? Always complaining about us gay people and our jokes or the way we talk, dress, or even just exist tbh. You said you're straight, that's the end of the discussion mind your heterosexual business. Always assuming who's gay and who's not gay... why do you care? Mind your business

Dreamer

Kpop Fan
Credits
Box of Chocolates
Hot Tea
Giselle
Dami
Why can't straight people seem to might their own business? Always complaining about us gay people and our jokes or the way we talk, dress, or even just exist tbh. You said you're straight, that's the end of the discussion mind your heterosexual business. Always assuming who's gay and who's not gay... why do you care? Mind your business

I know how you feel like I came out to my friends and they just started teasing me about it and then one day this transfer student came and ain't gonna lie she was hella pretty and I told my that and they fun of me for that. Now I got like major trust issues.

OatmealKookie

Kpop Fan
Korean 8 Years Thailand 3 America 4 years
Credits
Joohoney
Shownu
Seonghwa
Jongho
I have Five Siblings All Who Are Males. I'm The Baby Of the family. My oldest Brother Is 32 My Second Brother is 31 My Third Brother is 28 My Fourth Is 24 And My Fifth Brother Is My Twin Who's Three Hours Older Then Me. But My Eldest Brother( He came Out when we lived In Japan) But My Brother Told his at the time Best friend. And they started dating And Then My brother Broke Up with him. And His Ex Told Everyone.. And while We where Sleeping They Grabbed Me when I 12 and kidnapped Me. And they wanted my brother.... And My brother Gave His Life up for mine... He is A true Hero.... I Miss Him..... And Their Reasoning Is Because They Hate Gay's. I think About my Brother everyday. Park Ji-hoon Your My Hero...(It's a Very Sad but True Story That Will replay in My head forever)

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
I know how you feel like I came out to my friends and they just started teasing me about it and then one day this transfer student came and ain't gonna lie she was hella pretty and I told my that and they fun of me for that. Now I got like major trust issues.
that's horrible i'm sad to hear that you had to go through that. they aren't real friends at all my friends are pretty open-minded a lot of them are straight but they respect me and my sexuality. my mom on the other hand.. when i came out to her, everything was fine and she was supportive. but now since her mom (my grandma) is super religious and my mom was raised with those believes, her and my grandma have been trying to tell me that i can "change" and "make the right decision". I knew exactly what they meant by that. they wanted me to just magically turn straight. my mom has made homophobic jokes right in front of me and not even cared. she even tried to make a homophobic joke and expected me to find it funny. they keep trying to have talks with me about turning my life over to god or whatever but its only caused awkwardness and strain in my relationships with them. at this point it's uncomfortable to talk to them about sexuality so i just avoid it. i even planned on just "acting straight" so they'd leave me alone about it then when i leave for college i'd be free. didn't end up working cause idk how to "act straight" lol

cix.sense

❥❥ 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐒𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐮𝐧 ❥❥
Author
Credits
Tamaki Amajiki
Jinyoung
BX
Seunghun
that's horrible i'm sad to hear that you had to go through that. they aren't real friends at all my friends are pretty open-minded a lot of them are straight but they respect me and my sexuality. my mom on the other hand.. when i came out to her, everything was fine and she was supportive. but now since her mom (my grandma) is super religious and my mom was raised with those believes, her and my grandma have been trying to tell me that i can "change" and "make the right decision". I knew exactly what they meant by that. they wanted me to just magically turn straight. my mom has made homophobic jokes right in front of me and not even cared. she even tried to make a homophobic joke and expected me to find it funny. they keep trying to have talks with me about turning my life over to god or whatever but its only caused awkwardness and strain in my relationships with them. at this point it's uncomfortable to talk to them about sexuality so i just avoid it. i even planned on just "acting straight" so they'd leave me alone about it then when i leave for college i'd be free. didn't end up working cause idk how to "act straight" lol
I somehow relate to you with your grandma, when i told my grandma she didnt seem too happy about it. I told her i was bisexual and she just said, "you like girls? You mean, like they give you butterflies in your stomach?" After i confirmed, she shot me a dirty look. Considering one of her kids (my aunt) is lesbian and married.

Dreamer

Kpop Fan
Credits
Box of Chocolates
Hot Tea
Giselle
Dami

Take it from me you don't want to act straight because god the things people say to you about the lgbtq+ community are fricking annoying and makes ME want to throat punch them. Plus haven't their parents taught them if you don't anything nice to say don't say anything.

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
I somehow relate to you with your grandma, when i told my grandma she didnt seem too happy about it. I told her i was bisexual and she just said, "you like girls? You mean, like they give you butterflies in your stomach?" After i confirmed, she shot me a dirty look. Considering one of her kids (my aunt) is lesbian and married.
tbh i didn't even tell my grandma that i'm gay. i only told my mom and she told me she wouldn't tell anyone. then she told my aunt, then my aunt told my grandma. my grandma gave me a whole talk about how girls liking other girls is "nasty" and that i'm young and that i still have time to "change"

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
Take it from me you don't want to act straight because god the things people say to you about the lgbtq+ community are fricking annoying and makes ME want to throat punch them. Plus haven't their parents taught them if you don't anything nice to say don't say anything.
i have no experience with acting straight i just remember liking girls and not seeing anything wrong with it. the problems only started when i came out. i do, however, recall straight boys in my school making homophobic jokes (not about me but gay ppl in general still bad that they did that even if it was directed at no one) it was so frustrating because when they found out that i liked girls they fetishized me and thought it was "hot" but when the straight girls found out they would hide from me in the locker room when we were changing cause they thought i would look at them. straight ppl are so annoying sometimes

OatmealKookie

Kpop Fan
Credits
Joohoney
Shownu
Seonghwa
Jongho
i have no experience with acting straight i just remember liking girls and not seeing anything wrong with it. the problems only started when i came out. i do, however, recall straight boys in my school making homophobic jokes (not about me but gay ppl in general still bad that they did that even if it was directed at no one) it was so frustrating because when they found out that i liked girls they fetishized me and thought it was "hot" but when the straight girls found out they would hide from me in the locker room when we were changing cause they thought i would look at them. straight ppl are so annoying sometimes
I'm Straight But I'm Here Because Of my brother Who was Killed For being Gay. Honest I Don't Care If someones Part Of the LGBTQt. I Mean I don't understand Why they would hide. This is what their Telling Me They Don't want you staring at Them But they'll allow Other girls. And they would send N*** to Guys and Most likely Getting Them leaked. Honestly Those Girls Are Stupid.

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
I'm Straight But I'm Here Because Of my brother Who was Killed For being Gay. Honest I Don't Care If someones Part Of the LGBTQt. I Mean I don't understand Why they would hide. This is what their Telling Me They Don't want you staring at Them But they'll allow Other girls. And they would send N*** to Guys and Most likely Getting Them leaked. Honestly Those Girls Are Stupid.
sorry about your brother :((

there were a bunch of girl like that in my school. they let each other in the same restroom stalls, they watch each other change clothes, and they sat on each others laps. but when they find out i like girls they hide from me. they do that stuff with their friends and it's not like i'm their friend why would i wanna do that with them or even have romantic interest in them? So many girls in my school have had their n**** leaked its impossible to count at this point

OatmealKookie

Kpop Fan
Credits
Joohoney
Shownu
Seonghwa
Jongho
sorry about your brother :((

there were a bunch of girl like that in my school. they let each other in the same restroom stalls, they watch each other change clothes, and they sat on each others laps. but when they find out i like girls they hide from me. they do that stuff with their friends and it's not like i'm their friend why would i wanna do that with them or even have romantic interest in them? So many girls in my school have had their n**** leaked its impossible to count at this point
Exactly, Its Because They Don't Like different. Personally I love People Who are different! I Hate These stuck up Preppy Girls. Honestly When I Moved To The states I felt like I acted Like that Because My parent's Both Come From Very Rich Families so my whole Like I'm spoiled. And I still Am My Parent's Moved to the States To Buy Out this Company Which Would Bring Our family Even More Money. But I Don't Take the fact that I'm Spoiled To My Head. Honesty I Don't even try and talk about it even though i am Now Insert Sigh(Hah). But People Do't Like different. And If they Don't then they can Suck It. Because In My eye's and So Many other's You are amazing.

red riot112

Kpop Fan
Credits
Cookie Bite
Heart Jewel
Pink Bear Plush
same i told my grandma i was trans ans she asked "why do you want to be a boy ur a beautiful young lady" and such. it was making me uncomy but she sent me a whole paragraph abt how i should think abt my parents, have i told them yet and she literally called me "selfish" for wanting to be a boy and for not telling them.

red riot112

Kpop Fan
Credits
Cookie Bite
Heart Jewel
Pink Bear Plush
I have Five Siblings All Who Are Males. I'm The Baby Of the family. My oldest Brother Is 32 My Second Brother is 31 My Third Brother is 28 My Fourth Is 24 And My Fifth Brother Is My Twin Who's Three Hours Older Then Me. But My Eldest Brother( He came Out when we lived In Japan) But My Brother Told his at the time Best friend. And they started dating And Then My brother Broke Up with him. And His Ex Told Everyone.. And while We where Sleeping They Grabbed Me when I 12 and kidnapped Me. And they wanted my brother.... And My brother Gave His Life up for mine... He is A true Hero.... I Miss Him..... And Their Reasoning Is Because They Hate Gay's. I think About my Brother everyday. Park Ji-hoon Your My Hero...(It's a Very Sad but True Story That Will replay in My head forever)
Im so sorry abt ur brothers, those wasnt real friends but that doesnt give them the right to smt like that just bc for 1 ur brother was gay and 2 bc he broke up with his ex like who tf does that. But ur brother was a honestly true hero and i hope those bastards tha K*** him rot in hell. smt straight ppl make me want to beat the sh** out of them😑

OatmealKookie

Kpop Fan
Credits
Joohoney
Shownu
Seonghwa
Jongho
Im so sorry abt ur brothers, those wasnt real friends but that doesnt give them the right to smt like that just bc for 1 ur brother was gay and 2 bc he broke up with his ex like who tf does that. But ur brother was a honestly true hero and i hope those bastards tha K*** him rot in hell. smt straight ppl make me want to beat the sh** out of them😑
Thank you! When I hear someone Being homophobic I Just want to Fight them. even though I'm Straight.