LGBTQ+ Support Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

red riot112

Kpop Fan
Credits
Cookie Bite
Heart Jewel
Pink Bear Plush
day 1850284406790283 of me wanting to tell my family im part of the lgbtq+ community but being scared 😩
tell me about it 😔✌ the only thing i told my DAD and STEP-MOM is that im bi but i dont have the courage to tell them im trans, poly, pan and or non-binary

gwslay

< jjuni 3
Author
Website
vivari.carrd.co
Credits
Baekgyeul
Jaechan
Bian
Raspberry
tell me about it 😔✌ the only thing i told my DAD and STEP-MOM is that im bi but i dont have the courage to tell them im trans, poly, pan and or non-binary
i-
idek what i am anymore
i told my parents and older brother i joined the lgbtq+ club thingie at my school and most of my classmates and online and irl friends know but im scared to tell my parents 😔👊

red riot112

Kpop Fan
Credits
Cookie Bite
Heart Jewel
Pink Bear Plush
i-
idek what i am anymore
i told my parents and older brother i joined the lgbtq+ club thingie at my school and most of my classmates and online and irl friends know but im scared to tell my parents 😔👊
same-
BRO! I JUST HAD A GREAT IDEA!! (thats is if yall want to join)

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
During my exams today, there was this pretty girl in my class. Her hair was dyed pink although it was fading. She had a bunch of piercings and like two tiny chain necklaces and a chain choker. She also had black combat boots. When I walked in the class room I noticed her immediately, she said hi to me and said she likes my hair. She has a pretty name too, i wont post it here but just know although it was common, it was still pretty. I hope I can see her again before the school year ends <3 I have more exams next week maybe we will be in the same class again