Kpop Rants ( Feel free to rant about Kpop here )

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

http.yyanggii

๐ˆ ๐ ๐จ ๐›๐ฒ๐ž ๐›๐ฒ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
Author
Hi ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ™ƒ Soooo i donโ€™t know if this is in the right place orrr if I can do this...... buttt if Iโ€™m not supposed to do this then Iโ€™m like really sorry mods and staff ๐Ÿ˜ฃ and I wonโ€™t be mad if you take this down ๐Ÿ˜ Because I donโ€™t know what Iโ€™m supposed and not supposed to post ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
( at least like the minor details I know the major things Iโ€™m not supposed to post ๐Ÿ™ƒ )
Sooooo yeah feel free to rant here about comebacks and things that happen soooo yeah

http.yyanggii

๐ˆ ๐ ๐จ ๐›๐ฒ๐ž ๐›๐ฒ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
Author
Lol okay I was about to do a need thread but then remembered I had this one sooo c:
Okay I think this might just be me bu it seriously gets on my nerves sometimes when people say for NCT (all sub-units & WayV) or something of the sort (I donโ€™t really remember it word for word) becase if you say all sub-units in general it should apply to WayV just in the bundle because WayV is a sub-unit of NCT. If you donโ€™t like WayV then wouldnโ€™t it be better to put NCT (except WayV) Or something of the sort. Because by saying all sub-units & WayV it sounds like your saying WayV isnโ€™t a sub-unit when it is and when they are considered part of NCT... Idk if thatโ€™s just me but eh just had to let taht out somewhere... hope that made sense?

http.yyanggii

Author
same. she's a grown woman, not a child. stop defending her because we all know shes in the wrong here. knetz can be not very smart at times..
Fhogneroig I didnโ€™t know what happened so I searched it up and Idk if what I read was right but sjfbrewogeoirgvies thy must not defend >-<

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover ๐Ÿ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
โ˜† ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] โ˜†
This is gonna be hard for me to verbalise but it's been eating at me soooo.

I really hate the fact I built myself up to be a moomoo. This past year or so it's been one of my only personality traits and I feel like that's how I made my presence. Always listening to Mamamoo. Always talking about Mamamoo. Always watching videos about Mamamoo. And people in the past have called me the "best moomoo they know" and "queen moomoo" and stuff and I took that with so much pride. But now it's having the opposite effect on me.
Having this be all me for the past year has given me an expectation of how I feel like I should be acting. But there's only so many times you can listen to the same 100 odd songs on repeat, and watch the same memes that have circulated the past 7 years. There's only so many new ways you can find yourself fangirling for them. I feel like I reached a dead end, got bored and now I've started to branch off. But because of this idea of how I'm supposed to act that I've built in my head, I feel like I'm failing my ults now. Because I listen to, talk about and watch LOONA more. Because my playlist went from 50% Mamamoo to 15% Mamamoo. And then whenever I talk about LOONA, I emphasise in my head that Mamamoo are still my ults and even though I love LOONA and I'm excited to continue to become an orbit, I feel scared of leaving my ults because I don't want everyone to make me feel like I've failed the group that I love with all I am.
I'm still a Moomoo. I still love Solar, MoonByul, Wheein and Hwasa, but now I can't look at my playlist and feel guilty at how little Mamamoo there is now. I can't watch LOONA memes without thinking that I should be watching Mamamoo instead.
It really sucks :/

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
โœง Emo Spongebob โœง
Username Change
Fhogneroig I didnโ€™t know what happened so I searched it up and Idk if what I read was right but sjfbrewogeoirgvies thy must not defend >-<
so basically what happened,,
Sowon posted pictures on her IG of her hugging a N*zi statue and knetz are trying to defend her by saying she probably didn't know about what N*zis did and she probably didn't know,, it's just so stupid how people want to say that she doesn't know about one of the world's greatest tradgeties

http.yyanggii

Author
This is gonna be hard for me to verbalise but it's been eating at me soooo.

I really hate the fact I built myself up to be a moomoo. This past year or so it's been one of my only personality traits and I feel like that's how I made my presence. Always listening to Mamamoo. Always talking about Mamamoo. Always watching videos about Mamamoo. And people in the past have called me the "best moomoo they know" and "queen moomoo" and stuff and I took that with so much pride. But now it's having the opposite effect on me.
Having this be all me for the past year has given me an expectation of how I feel like I should be acting. But there's only so many times you can listen to the same 100 odd songs on repeat, and watch the same memes that have circulated the past 7 years. There's only so many new ways you can find yourself fangirling for them. I feel like I reached a dead end, got bored and now I've started to branch off. But because of this idea of how I'm supposed to act that I've built in my head, I feel like I'm failing my ults now. Because I listen to, talk about and watch LOONA more. Because my playlist went from 50% Mamamoo to 15% Mamamoo. And then whenever I talk about LOONA, I emphasise in my head that Mamamoo are still my ults and even though I love LOONA and I'm excited to continue to become an orbit, I feel scared of leaving my ults because I don't want everyone to make me feel like I've failed the group that I love with all I am.
I'm still a Moomoo. I still love Solar, MoonByul, Wheein and Hwasa, but now I can't look at my playlist and feel guilty at how little Mamamoo there is now. I can't watch LOONA memes without thinking that I should be watching Mamamoo instead.
It really sucks :/
I think sometimes you do (not necessarily you in actual meaning just putting it out there in 2nd person lol) put up a phase of who your not and when it crumbles down you donโ€™t know what to do. Acting like someone your not can really affect you. Just because you donโ€™t listen/watch their videos/songs as much as you used to do doesnโ€™t mean your failing them or your leaving them!
I thought the exact same way when I first started to get into more groups but specifically talking Stray Kids, Iโ€™ve always been an army and moa which wasnโ€™t that hard because theyโ€™re from the same company! But then I started to feel like I was drifting off of BTS and it scared me! But I noticed that I still felt very excited about BTS! Even if you do drift off of a certain group it isnโ€™t bad! Itโ€™s life and itโ€™s somehow bound to happen eventually. You will never fail them as youโ€™ve been with them fro so long! They appreciate how long youโ€™ve been there and donโ€™t ever feel that way!
Sowon posted pictures on her IG of her hugging a N*zi statue and knetz are trying to defend her by saying she probably didn't know about what N*zis did and she probably didn't know,, it's just so stupid how people want to say that she doesn't know about one of the world's greatest tradgeties
oof so it was what I saw... itโ€™s really not okay... not only because that was a horrible tragedy in life but because how the fans are taking it... I can understand why theyโ€™re trying to defend her (not really but kinda) but Iโ€™d understand more if it was something to do with cultural things, like the NCT happenings with Make A Wish, that was cultural wise and they may not have known it was bad! So they need to be educated on it a bit, but WWW II was something everyone should and is supposed to know! I feel itโ€™s not acceptable

itzmeguyz

Kpop Stan
Credits

yeah I personally definitely think it was wrong, but it's possible that she didn't know that that was the Nazi uniform (I myself didn't know until someone pointed it, but it might just be me)

itzmeguyz

Kpop Stan
Credits
I hate that some people use the excuse that he was only 13. In the apology, he himself said that his age wasn't an excuse yet some fans still use that excuse. I'm like 14 and I wouldn't say any of those things.

ChenXiao

Face of The Group
Credits
Gong Myung
โ˜† NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. B] โ˜†
โ˜† NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. A] โ˜†
Horyeong
Imma keep saying this, Great Guys and Xie Anran deserve more love
f1f729f0-afb5-11ea-b79d-0ddf2d8ccf90_original.jpg
EcnjrZJUMAIJdaD.jpg

http.yyanggii

Author
I hate that some people use the excuse that he was only 13. In the apology, he himself said that his age wasn't an excuse yet some fans still use that excuse. I'm like 14 and I wouldn't say any of those things.
Yeah I understand that but I think age isnโ€™t excuse but it could also be a factor. I think at that time he wasnโ€™t mature enough and didnโ€™t know certain things. Like honestly last grade for me I didnโ€™t know I couldnโ€™t say the N word for certain reasons, because I wasnโ€™t taught that c:
I think everyone makes mistakes though and itโ€™s good he learns from them.
I think everyone also needs a bit of educating sometimes you know c:
yeah I personally definitely think it was wrong, but it's possible that she didn't know that that was the Nazi uniform (I myself didn't know until someone pointed it, but it might just be me)
I think it was wrong too but I totally agree with the uniform thing O-o I think if she knew she shouldโ€™ve have done it c:
girl if i seen one more person bashing soyeon im bout to go: ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ
I mean people are looking to cancel everyone now so Iโ€™m not surprised
Imma keep saying this, Great Guys and Xie Anran deserve more love
f1f729f0-afb5-11ea-b79d-0ddf2d8ccf90_original.jpg
EcnjrZJUMAIJdaD.jpg
Honestly yes ๐Ÿคฉ Talent

crapplesauce

Kpop Groupie
Credits
I think that kpop companys should recruit trainess when there of age so they dont miss out on childhood and become exploited at a young age. Because when they get older they wont know how to function as an adult.

escapism

๐ข ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ โ˜†
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
โœง Captain Price โœง
โœง Buddie โœง
Let's prioritize being human beings above kpop stans and hold faves accountable when needed without treating literal adults like babies.
That's not directed to anyone in particular I'm just speaking generally.

Idolbunny๐Ÿฐ

โ™กโ˜€ ๐‘Œ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐ท๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ โ˜€โ™ก
Credits
Hitomi
User Title Change
MeiQi
Luda
Maybe im a little late for this...but i need to so this so urgently, To get this from the inside that has been weighing me down and I can't stand it...
For some it will be silly, but it is important to me and something that I have been dealing with for a long time ... It would be great if someone advises me, thanks

Okay...This would be too long a story if I started to tell it, so Ling story short...
โ€ขyou are free to read it and tell me your opiniรณn or say me What your want

There is a kpop group, which is one of the ones that basically introduced me to this genre of kpop and it was my ult
For a long time it was my favorite group, I loved its music and absolutely all its members and everything that referred to that group.
But more or less since the beginning of last year (if it has been a long time ... bear in mind that I am saving some details so as not to confuse) they began to disappoint me, I did not like the things that They showed or said in their videos (violence, *******, infidelity)
I got really really depressed about the situation and I did not know what to do I could not do unstan since I thought that it would change and it would be the same as before as well as as I mentioned before They were the group that introduced me to kpop. So I ignored it, even if the subject hurt me and gave me some anxiety.
I waited a while but things didn't really get much better.
A little over a month ago one of its members (note that she was one of the members whom I had the most appreciation for) He had a really huge scandal, so huge that several began to unstan, and others preferred not to do it, for me it was something terrible because the scandal hit me too much and had a big magnitude on me
I got worse and too sad, so much so that the first days I wanted to cry but couldn't, I just felt a big headache and a huge state of shock ...
I decided to try to overcome it, but here you see me, I can not honestly have some appreciation for them and there is something that hopes that the situation will change although it has been fighting for a year, i had
expecthings...
I do not know what to do, I tried to do everything to make a stan but it seems that nothing works I always return to them (yes, it is a girlgroup) Although I know that what I do is wrong, but as stupid as it seems I feel that I will not find another group like them or other members as great as them to love.
My last hope To overcome them I was Iz * One, I met them and I could not not be fond of them and love their music ... but they already know what is happening and well....
And I have many more groups of ults, I know but I don't know what to do.

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Maybe im a little late for this...but i need to so this so urgently, To get this from the inside that has been weighing me down and I can't stand it...
For some it will be silly, but it is important to me and something that I have been dealing with for a long time ... It would be great if someone advises me, thanks

Okay...This would be too long a story if I started to tell it, so Ling story short...
โ€ขyou are free to read it and tell me your opiniรณn or say me What your want

There is a kpop group, which is one of the ones that basically introduced me to this genre of kpop and it was my ult
For a long time it was my favorite group, I loved its music and absolutely all its members and everything that referred to that group.
But more or less since the beginning of last year (if it has been a long time ... bear in mind that I am saving some details so as not to confuse) they began to disappoint me, I did not like the things that They showed or said in their videos (violence, *******, infidelity)
I got really really depressed about the situation and I did not know what to do I could not do unstan since I thought that it would change and it would be the same as before as well as as I mentioned before They were the group that introduced me to kpop. So I ignored it, even if the subject hurt me and gave me some anxiety.
I waited a while but things didn't really get much better.
A little over a month ago one of its members (note that she was one of the members whom I had the most appreciation for) He had a really huge scandal, so huge that several began to unstan, and others preferred not to do it, for me it was something terrible because the scandal hit me too much and had a big magnitude on me
I got worse and too sad, so much so that the first days I wanted to cry but couldn't, I just felt a big headache and a huge state of shock ...
I decided to try to overcome it, but here you see me, I can not honestly have some appreciation for them and there is something that hopes that the situation will change although it has been fighting for a year, i had
expecthings...
I do not know what to do, I tried to do everything to make a stan but it seems that nothing works I always return to them (yes, it is a girlgroup) Although I know that what I do is wrong, but as stupid as it seems I feel that I will not find another group like them or other members as great as them to love.
My last hope To overcome them I was Iz * One, I met them and I could not not be fond of them and love their music ... but they already know what is happening and well....
And I have many more groups of ults, I know but I don't know what to do.
I think you are perfectly reasonable with your explanation.
This year I also had to essentially unstan a group except for one member, because another one did something that hurt me.
I think you will be able to find another group/idol who makes you feel the same. It may take some time, but I think if you let it happen, it will.

Idolbunny๐Ÿฐ

โ™กโ˜€ ๐‘Œ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐ท๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ โ˜€โ™ก
Credits
Hitomi
User Title Change
MeiQi
Luda
I think you are perfectly reasonable with your explanation.
This year I also had to essentially unstan a group except for one member, because another one did something that hurt me.
I think you will be able to find another group/idol who makes you feel the same. It may take some time, but I think if you let it happen, it will.

Thanks for you response and advice :3 your words are sweet and kind