Kpop Rants ( Feel free to rant about Kpop here )

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

marsikk

Face of The Group
I'm super tired of everything that happend around Stray kids to the past 2 months I mean the fucking scandals (i am sorry about my bad words I hope it doesn't mind if I swear) I really have a lot of things to say about it.... Sooo the scandals that are about Han and Hyunjin are very very stupid like why does people make that big thing about Han's lyrics I mean there are a lot of rappes in the another countrys that used the N word and nobady says nothing to them but make that BIG problem to Han. Yeah it wasn't right but that word have also a meaning in Korea I think it's mean "you" so maybe he used it with the korean meaning idk.
Now about Hyunjin. Why does people care about if he was a bully or not in the hight school I mean isn't much more importand what kind of person is he now. Me honestly doesn't care about if he was a bully or not in school I care about what personalety he have now and he looks like a very cute and polite person not like a bully. And if he was "Bully" wasn't he need to bulling his members and they to hate him and Felix to use #ot7 not #ot8 just like he do when Woojin was still part of their group (one fan in Instragram say that Felix used #ot8 not #ot9 even when Woojin was still in their group), but they didn't. And also Jyp need to stop his hiatus and to bring him back. And people need to stop attacking them even if they make a mistakes, the things that these "STAYS" write like "They need to leave the group" or "Kick Han and Hyunji out of the group" and that death threats are just not right, I mean everyone make mistakes even the kpop idols and just 'cause these people are kidols we need to attack them for every mistake that they make?
also sorry about mine bad english

Last edited:

Sliced Pea

Kpop Amateur
I hate that some people use the excuse that he was only 13. In the apology, he himself said that his age wasn't an excuse yet some fans still use that excuse. I'm like 14 and I wouldn't say any of those things.
And I also think that people shouldn't make excuses for him. If you don't let idols own up to their mistakes they won't be able to grow. Jisung himself acknowledged that what he said was wrong and will try to grow and do better in his apology.

Idolbunny🐰

Kpop Groupie
Website
idolbunny.carrd.co
Soobin
Dayoung
Dino
Dawon
no, sorry i feel like I will never be able to forgive "S" she was so unmature, she's a grown adult, what she do was really offensive not only for me, for a Lot of people and a whole culture, i try my best to move on, but to the day that thing trigger me, cause im empathic with people aroynd me and yeah, maybe im not a part of that culture, but i see that like a disrespectfull thing anyways , and i know that ídols are human and have to learn and grown and They are wrong somethimes and make bad things, but "S" thing surpasses me, and her group too, it makes me so bad, so anxious and disgusted, all of the members, i used to be a a fan but the things changed, i dont Know What to do, I know I'm being a bit hypocritical, but it only happens to me with "G" group, sorry if it's too strange But i needed to say it.