Comment and I'll Tell You An Idol You Remind Me Of

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
Yes!
Lia-ITZY
1. Lia is one of the hardest workers I have ever seen. She has had very little dance training, yet she puts so much time in effort into learning something completely new. She wants to discover new things and master them. I see the same thing in you. You are always trying new things and wanting to learn about a different subject. Like joining a virtual group.
2. Lia can be more of a timid person but she is also very kind and just a gentle person overall. I see the same thing when I interact with you. You are always careful around people and want to make them feel good. You seem a bit shy at times, but you are also very friendly and always willing to greet people. I can just imagine you having the same cheerful smile Lia sports.
ooh ye i thought so ^^ ty for finding the post again<33 tara you're amazing for this post, everyone loves it!!

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
im curious in ur answer about me
D.O-EXO
1. D.O is not a very touchy feely person. He prefers to keep his emotions to himself. He also tends to only show affection to those whom he is very close to. You are similar in this way. You tend to put up a shield and don't really show affection on the regular. However, when you do get to know a person you can be so loving. Now that I got to know you, I have the privilege of seeing the softer side of you. But either side of you, I love.
2. D.O has a nickname, Satansoo. It references his savageness. And boy is he a savage. You are too. And I mean savage in a good way. Like you aren't afraid to speak your mind and like to show your affection through teasing. In no way am I calling you satan. Your savageness is always well placed and really makes me smile. Even your old jokes lol.
3. You are very passionate about your designing. Like your edit shops and the icons you make. I really admire the passion and excitement you hold for making these things. D.O is also very passionate about both his singing and his acting. He puts his whole heart and effort into doing his best.

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
D.O-EXO
1. D.O is not a very touchy feely person. He prefers to keep his emotions to himself. He also tends to only show affection to those whom he is very close to. You are similar in this way. You tend to put up a shield and don't really show affection on the regular. However, when you do get to know a person you can be so loving. Now that I got to know you, I have the privilege of seeing the softer side of you. But either side of you, I love.
2. D.O has a nickname, Satansoo. It references his savageness. And boy is he a savage. You are too. And I mean savage in a good way. Like you aren't afraid to speak your mind and like to show your affection through teasing. In no way am I calling you satan. Your savageness is always well placed and really makes me smile. Even your old jokes lol.
3. You are very passionate about your designing. Like your edit shops and the icons you make. I really admire the passion and excitement you hold for making these things. D.O is also very passionate about both his singing and his acting. He puts his whole heart and effort into doing his best.
you've been stalking me tara? jk jk

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

teenypieceofkleenexinyourhair

𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵
Staff member
Credits
Daehyeon
Donghan
Juyeon
New

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
HeLLooOOOOoO :)
Lisa-Blackpink
1. Lisa is an extremely hardworking person. She persisted to improve her rapping, singing, and dancing, all while learning a new language in a different country. I know you have gone through your own struggles. I think that you worked, and are still working, really hard to overcome them. I hope you continue to push to get to the place you want to be.
2. You are a super sweet person. I remember you messaging me on multiple occasions asking if someone was okay or if it was okay to do something. The way that you put so much importance on other people is really admirable to me. And whenever I see you post and interact, you are always really kind, sweet, and sometimes silly.
3. Lisa may look a bit badass and intimidating on stage. But off stage, she is the cutest little maknae. Her smile kinda lights up the world. I think you are the same way. When you first joined the forums you seemed quite serious to me. It wasn't until later, when you took down your walls, that I knew the real you. And that is the same as Lisa, cute and bright.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Ooh I wanna try~
:chukahae:
I don't know you very well, but I'll give it a try!
Lee Know-Stray Kids
1. To me you seem like a really unique person. The content you post tends to be different (in a good way) from what most other users post. You don't limit yourself to what people expect of you. You just post whatever makes you happy, even if it's weird. Even the way you responded to this thread is unique. Not many people on here use those moving emoji things. I think that you being yourself is really admirable and cute. Lee Know is the same way. If you stan, you understand. If you don't, Lee Know does a lot of weird things. But that's what we love about him.
2. Lee Know is a very hard working person. He got rejected but still tried his best to debut. He even learning how to rap and sing, despite having amazing dancing skills. I remember reading something you posted in the mental health thread, and it reminds me of Lee Know in this way. You have faced some huge struggles in the past, yet you are still here and persisting.

Last edited:

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I think I've already given someone this idol but it couldn't be more true in your case:
Bang Chan-Stray Kids
1. One of my first ever interactions with you, was when you asked if you could make an advice thread. You genuinely wanted to hear people's struggles and try to help them though it. Even if it was just by being a person to listen to, or giving advice. I admire this desire to help people so much! If you know one thing about Bang Chan, you know he is the same way. Hell he even gave advice to someone asking about periods, even though he doesn't get them. He is always there to help his members and random fans on v live.
2. To me you seem like you would be an excellent leader as well. You are not completely introverted, nor extroverted. You also always reach out to people and put it out there that you want to help. Well, Bang Chan is the leader of SKZ. He may not be the loudest, but he makes his intentions known. He has their air of confidence and power, that I see whenever I see your username.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Hello ^-^
You've been here longer than me, but I feel like I barely know you...we should talk more!
Jaemin-NCT
1. Jaemin is probably one of the most affection members of NCT, and maybe out of all idols! He's always willing to engage in skinship and to let people know they are loved. Let's not forget how he basically claims Jisung as his child. To me you seem like a really loving person. You wear your heart on your sleeve. You also aren't afraid to let people know you love them. You show this even with the amount of heart emojis you use, even to new members.
2. Jaemin is also really strong. Both mentally and physically. You have seen him arm wrestle right? He also overcame a really bad back injury at such a young age, and came back to the idol world despite the pain he could face in the future. I feel this strength in you as well. Idk about the physical part, but the mental part totally. I think part of it has to do with you being on this forum for so long. You stayed here despite the years passing and members coming and going. With all the drama and lies, and still you stay. Thank you for that.

teenypieceofkleenexinyourhair

𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵
Staff member
Credits
Daehyeon
Donghan
Juyeon
New
You've been here longer than me, but I feel like I barely know you...we should talk more!
Jaemin-NCT
1. Jaemin is probably one of the most affection members of NCT, and maybe out of all idols! He's always willing to engage in skinship and to let people know they are loved. Let's not forget how he basically claims Jisung as his child. To me you seem like a really loving person. You wear your heart on your sleeve. You also aren't afraid to let people know you love them. You show this even with the amount of heart emojis you use, even to new members.
2. Jaemin is also really strong. Both mentally and physically. You have seen him arm wrestle right? He also overcame a really bad back injury at such a young age, and came back to the idol world despite the pain he could face in the future. I feel this strength in you as well. Idk about the physical part, but the mental part totally. I think part of it has to do with you being on this forum for so long. You stayed here despite the years passing and members coming and going. With all the drama and lies, and still you stay. Thank you for that.
Thank you so much! 🥺
This is really really sweet 🥺
It's seriously the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me, thank you for that 💋

And i would love to talk to you more! 💛

Status
Not open for further replies.