❥--[Mental Health Support Space]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

pomegranctezen

Kpop Stan
Website
pomegranctzen.carrd.co
Credits
Spinning Hearts
Dancing Duck
Moonbin
hi there
ive been bullied abt liking Kpop and a bunch of ppl saying that I had an Aisan Fetish when I only was listening to Kpop and watching the MVs
is that normal or...

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
hi there
ive been bullied abt liking Kpop and a bunch of ppl saying that I had an Aisan Fetish when I only was listening to Kpop and watching the MVs
is that normal or...
I’m sorry, you don’t deserve to be treated like that just for liking kpop or anything that is not western related.
This kind of behavior from those people, I wouldn’t consider it to be normal since it’s absolutely rude and awful for them to act and approach you in this type of way.
About the “Asian fetish” part - as long as you’re NOT the type of person to be a koreaboo/asianboo or someone that is like “oh I only like/favor/wanna date Asian men” then that is all good.

luvt4i

Kpop Fan
Credits
Swervy
miss latvian girl please tell me what i did wrong
please i love you so much why wont you tell me where i went wrong with my words
dont leave me like this
dont leave me confused and guilty please

luvt4i

Kpop Fan
Credits
Swervy
i literally woke up with a smile on my face everyday because i knew you wouldve texted me
but last week i woke up and i was blocked.
and you think its funny huh ? you think its so fucking hilarious because you knew how bad i was doing you knew it would be so funny to cuss me out for no reason when i was trying to ask you what was wrong you thought you would get a great laugh out of this
ignore my existence and not even message me on anything else i even messaged you on instagram what did i do wrong why will you not fucking tell me i swear i did nothing i swear i didnt do anything why me

Jiminie's Jams Alex

Kpop Groupie
Credits
San
Mingi
Seonghwa
Flower Bouquet
My ex is being kinda rude ngl, but ok so going back two weeks ago I texted him with a simple question, "Am I annoying you?" And this asshole decided to say, "yea little bit'' and naturally I left him alone say, "Oh ok, bye then." and he was, "But you texted me?" and I explained to him to ask him a fucking question (yes I actually cursed at him cuz he deserves it) and he was all like, "god damn bro chill ur being such a pick me." and so I told him to fuck off and he said that all I wanted was attention and shit like that. So I told him to not talk to me bc he was talking to his gf anyway. And so fast forward to last week, he broke up with his gf (only a week of being together) and so I was like, "Oh alr so he's probably not an asshole." but my friend texted him from her from and he started talking abt how i needed to get over myself and needed to get over one rejection (he never rejected me-) and I'm transmale, so when he used she/her pronouns i didn't think he was talking abt me but he dead ass said, "That's what I see her as, so that's what I'll call her." And I really want to just die at this point. And he's being such an ass, and since apparently since ppl think I have a gf (i dont) he keeps looking at me and staring. So yea-

luvt4i

Kpop Fan
Credits
Swervy
i dont even know what to say
you really fucked me up, clowned on my religion, told me to kill myself
and then left
and you STILL wont tell me what i did to deserve all of this.
@naricotic hope youre happy, sonya.

1fool4you

left.
Author
Website
laufeyluvrr.carrd.co
Credits
MOA Bong
P1ecebong
✧ Jiung ✧
Cambodia
ok so im just gonna vent here since im in a bit of a depressed mood rn. i hope thats ok with yall.

all my friends are leaving me. but it's weird, because they still hangout with each other and im not friends with them. does that mean i'm the problem? i told my parents about it, but all they did was make me feel worse. whenever another friend leaves, they always say the same thing. "Did you never say you liked them?" why do they always use my sexuality as an answer to my problems? i didn't even like them like that. what's wrong with me? why cant i ever keep a relationship? is it because im pansexual? is it because of my humor? my interests? i miss my friends sm. ive had such good memories with them, now its all gone. i feel like such a disappointment. so alone. i even sometimes think that no one would care if i left. i mean, if even my friends, who i share my secrets to and trust forever, leave me, they must not care about me as much as i care about them. i changed my personality so much, never spoke up, and agreed with everything my friends said. just to maybe hope that they'll stay with me. i've tried everything, but why can't i have a best friend forever, like in the movies?

ok vent over

luvt4i

Kpop Fan
Credits
Swervy
ok so im just gonna vent here since im in a bit of a depressed mood rn. i hope thats ok with yall.

all my friends are leaving me. but it's weird, because they still hangout with each other and im not friends with them. does that mean i'm the problem? i told my parents about it, but all they did was make me feel worse. whenever another friend leaves, they always say the same thing. "Did you never say you liked them?" why do they always use my sexuality as an answer to my problems? i didn't even like them like that. what's wrong with me? why cant i ever keep a relationship? is it because im pansexual? is it because of my humor? my interests? i miss my friends sm. ive had such good memories with them, now its all gone. i feel like such a disappointment. so alone. i even sometimes think that no one would care if i left. i mean, if even my friends, who i share my secrets to and trust forever, leave me, they must not care about me as much as i care about them. i changed my personality so much, never spoke up, and agreed with everything my friends said. just to maybe hope that they'll stay with me. i've tried everything, but why can't i have a best friend forever, like in the movies?

ok vent over
youre not the problem
people grow apart and some people are just assholes

pomegranctezen

Kpop Stan
Website
pomegranctzen.carrd.co
Credits
Spinning Hearts
Dancing Duck
Moonbin
I’m sorry, you don’t deserve to be treated like that just for liking kpop or anything that is not western related.
This kind of behavior from those people, I wouldn’t consider it to be normal since it’s absolutely rude and awful for them to act and approach you in this type of way.
About the “Asian fetish” part - as long as you’re NOT the type of person to be a koreaboo/asianboo or someone that is like “oh I only like/favor/wanna date Asian men” then that is all good.
I am literally dating a black guy, I don't know what I did wrong 😭
and now when we want to keep our relationship a secret, some girl (who hates me) little brother is now shouting out that we're dating, and that little brother asked my address on text. I asked him why and he left me on read. And I keep on telling him to stop but he just keeps on doing it its like he is deaf.
and the worse part is if my dad figures out my dad will literally kill me

yeoruwrts

Kpop Rookie
Credits
tw: compulsive thinking
so...
I had a friend that I met at the school I am currently at and a childhood friend (I never liked her since I was a child) and one day there was a ride in an amusement park and I was worried about them because my mother said that in that park there have been several accidents and I wrote without thinking about whatsapp statuses (it's a Brazilian snapchat) and I wrote that I expected it to rain and they started arguing with me thinking I was referring to them killing themselves or something, but no I was with I was afraid of them having an accident there, a year passed I got back together with them and a boy arrived at school who was very messy that I couldn't even stand him, one day he scratched the wall of our room and I saw the scribble there (I was suspicious that he scrawled it and I told the teacher and the whole class didn't have the last recess to clean the room and I the stupid one went to post on the status about it and I wrote: "I'm suspicious of the boy who scribbled the wall" and the OUR ex-friends saw the status BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT FROM THE SAME CLASSROOM AS MINE AND STARTED ARGUING WITH ME BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT I SAW HIM DRAWING ON THE WALL AND TOLD THEIR FRIENDS GROUP AND I TRIED TO EXPLAIN BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE ONE COMMA AND THEY CONSIDERED THAT I SAW IT BECAUSE I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING I JUST WAS SUSPICIOUS OF HIM, A GIRL WAS ANNOYING A BOY IN MY ROOM WHO KNEW ABOUT THAT AND THE BOY WILL HIT THE GIRL AND MY EX-FRIEND SAID IT WAS ME( BUT IT WAS NOT) AND I HAD A BIG TRAUMA THAT I LOST HUNGER DURING BREAKFAST AT HOME AND WHEN I ARRIVED AT SCHOOL I STARTED TO FEEL UNKILL AND MY MOTHER HAD TO PICK ME UP FROM SCHOOL
(note: I never forget this because my brain keeps going over it over and over again and dont worry, I walked away from these "friends") and a weird fact: the boy who scratched the wall didn't know about it

pomegranctezen

Kpop Stan
Website
pomegranctzen.carrd.co
Credits
Spinning Hearts
Dancing Duck
Moonbin
Tw mentions of *******

I actually really really want to kms
before anything, know that we are open to talk, and that no one here would want you to do that. we absolutley care and i hope we can make you feel better, you can private chat message me if you want to talk abt it, but just pls dont, your super nice, sweet, kind, and I dont think anyone here would want you to do that,

Horanghae !

ᵐⁱⁿᵍʰᵃᵒ ^
Credits
Korean Flag
Nachimbong
Sunoo
before anything, know that we are open to talk, and that no one here would want you to do that. we absolutley care and i hope we can make you feel better, you can private chat message me if you want to talk abt it, but just pls dont, your super nice, sweet, kind, and I dont think anyone here would want you to do that,
Tysm
I will if I need to !