❥--[Mental Health Support Space]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Elphelt_ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ

I LOVE MY HUSBAND (zayne)
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
Credits
Belle
Ezrael
Teolaegi
✧ Creamy Chanyeol ✧
I think I hate my older sister

For 9 years I have been the youngest out of five kids but I never felt like it. My dad always treated me differently than my older sister thats 3 years older than me, she always gets treated and acts like a baby meanwhile whenever I do something wrong I'm scolded and she doesn't even try to stop him from doing it. She's really hard to be around, her simply talking to me makes me very mad and her presence annoys me but I can't say I hate her cause of my dad. I get so mad to the point i wish she just leaves sometimes. (She's 17 now and still acts like this)
Tell me about it 🙄

JJ+J1117

Kpop Fan
Credits
Kim Chaehyun
Leeseo
Soeun
Hello mental health space,

I haven’t speak on here for a while but here it goes. Me and my bf does nothing but fight all the time. We love each other for one moment then the other moment we fighting.
he just been in a bad space and says he wanna kill himself I feel like it all my fault. He only says it when he thinks I done something bad
What should I do? I can’t fight like this anymore. Anyone got anything for these type of things.

JJ+J1117

Kpop Fan
Credits
Kim Chaehyun
Leeseo
Soeun
As I grow older, I learn new things. I made a lot of mistakes with a lot of different people, but only one had enough of me and ended their pain with me. I was only 5. Only now I’m scared I might ruin another one’s life. I made mistakes in our relationship and yet when one big overthink he says he wants to die and will kill himself. I love him too damn much for him to die. Noticing that if he died, only I blame myself for his death. As he still think I’mma cheat on him everyday, I still won’t. He doesn’t know that I’m scared that he will also cheat not just him. Sometimes when he makes an big thing about something, I feel bad. Even though I didn’t do anything wrong I feel like every little move I make is bad. He promise that he will never leave me but then i know that he will. Someone also promised me and then still left me. He tells me that he never break promises. I felt like he broke a promise, I just forgot what it is. Every little fight. Every little argument. I just want to end my life. I always think he would be better without me. He tells me he won’t but I sometimes don’t believe it. When I was 11, I went to a mental hospital. I called my parents every night, but I felt like they had smiles on their faces and just forgot about me. Knowing that I have to talk to my parents through a interpreter hurts me bc I can’t hear them. I can’t even hear the smiles they have. I remember for a visitation visit day, my whole family came. I wanted to cry. I fucked up a lot when I was little. When I was 14, my half older brother (he not my brother no more now) has touched me. I felt disgusting to myself bc I couldn’t say anything when it happened. I was only 14. I was just a kid. At the time I couldn’t ever say no. Saying the word “no” was hard for me. I was the nicest person anyone could meet, But then they take advantages of me. That why he did it to me. He too advantage of me. He knew I couldn’t say no but I was also scared. I was just a kid going through something a kid wasn’t supposed to go through. Til this day I only trust one person with my body and know that he would hurt me, it’s my bf. When we broke up, i know he had a rough time. I still texted him bc I still cared. When he went to a party, he kept texting me til a few girls happens. They did the things we did together. The next morning, I went to go find him in our hangout spot. I saw him holding the jacket I gave him and him holding his knees. I went to him and hugged him. I felt so bad that I couldn’t save him. The only person I wanted to protected anything from. He went through the same thing I did and I couldn’t do anything. I hugged him bc I knew what it felt like. From then on I promised myself to protect him even tho I wasn’t the strongest person he knew. Be there for him when he needed me. Seeing him hurt was the worst thing that could happen to me. I kissed him that day bc i knew it would at least make him feel better. But then I don’t regret it. Kissing him did make him feel better but it was wrong. I broke up with him. I wasn’t supposed to do that, But then I still loves him deep down. That one day he told me he was gonna give up and let me go, I saw pictures of us together and I looked so happy. I didn’t have the strength to delete pics of us. I told him that I want to be together but then he told me that he would think about it bc he was about to let me go. I waited and waited til he said he wants for us to get back together too. The reason I broke up with him is because he done nothing but bring up the past. We had sex that morning and he said something about Voldemort ( someone with the letter C/ a guy who shall not be named) and it kinda made me upset. In 3rd period I was telling my friend about me breaking up with him bc he does nothing but brings up stuff up about me cheating. I never bring up things about him cheating and he always brings up about me. I love him but he never let’s go of the past. That’s why I broke up with him. In Lim., I told him we needed to talk saying I needed a break he said okie and left to the bathroom.

ur.local.dino

Face of The Group
Credits
Mill
Dann
Jahan
Baby Dino
Why. Why do u always go and do the one thing that hurts me. Ive warned u multiple times saying “oh pls dont do that it makes me uncomfortable”, and yet you proceed to do that one thing. No matter how hard i try to get rid of u, u always come back. If u care so much, then why do u talk abt me behind my back? Why do u constantly threaten to hit me even if its a joke? Why would u hurt me and then come running back like its no big deal? u honestly make me wanna kms.

Dreamer_13

Kpop Groupie
Website
dreamer13.carrd.co
Credits
Bart Simpson
Keroppi
JiU
Dami
I hate when you start to like someone and they show interest in you as well, then the two of you start dating, and then he breaks up with you a month later and when you ask him why he broke up with you just says, " We weren't dating or anything you were just something I was having fun with." He treats l you like an object and you would do absolutely anything for him. I hate it when he uses me, but I love it when I'm in his arms, but he's so bad for me.

JJ+J1117

Kpop Fan
Credits
Kim Chaehyun
Leeseo
Soeun
I hate when you start to like someone and they show interest in you as well, then the two of you start dating, and then he breaks up with you a month later and when you ask him why he broke up with you just says, " We weren't dating or anything you were just something I was having fun with." He treats l you like an object and you would do absolutely anything for him. I hate it when he uses me, but I love it when I'm in his arms, but he's so bad for me.
I went through the same thing too. I was just a toy for him to play with but then later I showed him what he was missing and who he played with. Tbh he regretted it

Dreamer_13

Kpop Groupie
Website
dreamer13.carrd.co
Credits
Bart Simpson
Keroppi
JiU
Dami
I went through the same thing too. I was just a toy for him to play with but then later I showed him what he was missing and who he played with. Tbh he regretted it
I've tried, but I'm hopeless when it comes to him, he breaks up with me and then a few days later he ask's to get back together an di always give in

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
Hello mental health space,

I haven’t speak on here for a while but here it goes. Me and my bf does nothing but fight all the time. We love each other for one moment then the other moment we fighting.
he just been in a bad space and says he wanna kill himself I feel like it all my fault. He only says it when he thinks I done something bad
What should I do? I can’t fight like this anymore. Anyone got anything for these type of things.
you need to stay away from him and tell an adult what's he's saying. ppl who say those types of things to a partner are (usually) doing it to be manipulative and don't plan on actually doing it. but either way, it's not your fault, i promise. he makes his own choices. but for your safety and health, i'm begging you to distance yourself from him.

ur.local.dino

Face of The Group
Credits
Mill
Dann
Jahan
Baby Dino
Why do you always change personalities around me? You claim you care, but that’s not what you say to your friends when im not there. if I’m just a nuisance to you, say it to my face. I would rather not have any irl friends then have one that’s fake. don’t act like we’re friends after I confront you about this stuff. It’s not a misunderstanding, it’s your poor choices that got us here. Thanks to you, I now have anxiety and can’t tell you this face to face, but I hate you and I want you to get out of my life till the end. It’s not a hard request.

Seogi

ℜ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔅𝔶𝔲𝔫
Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧
Why do you always change personalities around me? You claim you care, but that’s not what you say to your friends when im not there. if I’m just a nuisance to you, say it to my face. I would rather not have any irl friends then have one that’s fake. don’t act like we’re friends after I confront you about this stuff. It’s not a misunderstanding, it’s your poor choices that got us here. Thanks to you, I now have anxiety and can’t tell you this face to face, but I hate you and I want you to get out of my life till the end. It’s not a hard request.
I'm always here for you, okay?

ur.local.dino

Face of The Group
Credits
Mill
Dann
Jahan
Baby Dino
I'm always here for you, okay?
Idk why its just so hard rn bc only the bad friends are the people who pay attention to me. I just wish I could get some real irl friends who actually care, don’t yell at me, and don’t make jokes that are clearly offensive to me.

Seogi

ℜ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔅𝔶𝔲𝔫
Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧
Idk why its just so hard rn bc only the bad friends are the people who pay attention to me. I just wish I could get some real irl friends who actually care, don’t yell at me, and don’t make jokes that are clearly offensive to me.
I am sure you'll find at least on good friend in real life. <3