❥--[Mental Health Support Space]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
i keep apologizing, he keeps getting mad, i dont want to make them mad but i keep making her mad, i cant stop saying sorry i just feel so guilty

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
my friend: -doesnt respond for hours-
me, who has horrible separation anxiety and attachment issues: hi
my friend: -still doesnt respond-
me, convincing myself he hates me: hahahahahahahahaha

uuu_jiii

Kpop Stan
Website
my.wizardingworld.com
Credits
Handong
Mia
Shinobu Kocho
Siyeon
my friend: -doesnt respond for hours-
me, who has horrible separation anxiety and attachment issues: hi
my friend: -still doesnt respond-
me, convincing myself he hates me: hahahahahahahahaha
he might have a different time zone than you, or maybe he's busy, he doesn't hate you :(

TW1C3

Kpop Rookie
ở nhà mẹ bạn ăn "bánh" của bà ấy. TÔI YÊU PHỤ NỮ
Credits
Jiwon
Mimi
Eunji
Sometimes i get mad over little things. I have anxiety and i get stressed over a simple conversation. I frequently have panic attacks about stuff. Things have to be perfect for me, if it isnt perfect, its just really hard for me to focus, even tiny things like something isnt done right, it will bother me until it gets fixed, and it may result in me crying. I just get stressed over everything. Tbh i have anger issues/ i would throw stuff out of anger.

lia.

Kpop Stan
Website
www.tiktok.com
Credits
J
Sieun
Isa
Sumin
I don’t know what to do anymore. I’m a terrible child. My parents don’t like me. I’m too greedy and childish and selfish for this. I have anxiety and get panic attacks and start screaming and yelling if things aren’t perfect and it affects my family. I need someone to talk to and since I’m such a b**** I can’t have my phone or communicate with anyone. I give up, I really don’t want to be here anymore.

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
I don’t know what to do anymore. I’m a terrible child. My parents don’t like me. I’m too greedy and childish and selfish for this. I have anxiety and get panic attacks and start screaming and yelling if things aren’t perfect and it affects my family. I need someone to talk to and since I’m such a b**** I can’t have my phone or communicate with anyone. I give up, I really don’t want to be here anymore.
if you ever wanna talk, my pms are open. while what you do does affect your family, they need to be understanding and empathetic. this is not your fault. you are not your anxiety, and your panic attacks don't define you. are they a part of you? yes. but do they determine who you are? no. i can't stress this enough - it is not your fault. again, my pms are always open.

lia.

Kpop Stan
Website
www.tiktok.com
Credits
J
Sieun
Isa
Sumin
if you ever wanna talk, my pms are open. while what you do does affect your family, they need to be understanding and empathetic. this is not your fault. you are not your anxiety, and your panic attacks don't define you. are they a part of you? yes. but do they determine who you are? no. i can't stress this enough - it is not your fault. again, my pms are always open.
thank you so much <3

I don’t know if the spoiler thing worked and if it didnt
TW: panic attack (kind of) and anxiety probably (a tiny bit of wanting to off myself)

this is gonna be a little bit long TT So right now I’m currently at school (in art class) and ever since I woke up this morning I knew that today was going to be horrible. I didn’t end up eating breakfast this morning and my mom woke me up at 3 in the morning yelling at me because she couldn’t find my phone and didn’t believe me when I told her where it was. Once I got to school I was so dizzy and i knew that was the start of something not good. When I got to 2nd period I got called on to answer a question and I didn’t understand what I was doing, so I just answered what I thought was right. After I answered I couldn’t stop shaking and I wanted to cry so bad. At lunch that’s when all my thoughts went downhill. I didn’t eat anything I just stared. I’m usually more talkative with my friend group, but today no one tried to talk to me (not that they didn’t mean to not talk to me it’s just the feeling of being excluded) and I kept getting thoughts. I felt like I was starting to panic and I just kept my head down and made sure no one would ask me if I’m okay cause if they did I wouldn’t have been able to handle it. As of right now I’m still shaking and wanting to off myself.Ever since this year started everything was different. I usually don’t mind my friends having more friends, but it’s gotten to the point where they barely even talk to me. I’m just kinda like there most of the time.
if you read this I’m sorry lol it’s super long just needed to get this off my mind.

Last edited:

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
so i was talking to my old hr teacher that I'm now an aide for and he brought up a 'period of time I was gone from school and I was confused- so I asked- 'when?' and then I realize he was talking about my attempt in January. hen he told me I was unenrolled from school and his voice started shaking and his eyes got red and I just I feel so bad

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
I don’t know if the spoiler thing worked and if it didnt
TW: panic attack (kind of) and anxiety probably (a tiny bit of wanting to off myself)

this is gonna be a little bit long TT So right now I’m currently at school (in art class) and ever since I woke up this morning I knew that today was going to be horrible. I didn’t end up eating breakfast this morning and my mom woke me up at 3 in the morning yelling at me because she couldn’t find my phone and didn’t believe me when I told her where it was. Once I got to school I was so dizzy and i knew that was the start of something not good. When I got to 2nd period I got called on to answer a question and I didn’t understand what I was doing, so I just answered what I thought was right. After I answered I couldn’t stop shaking and I wanted to cry so bad. At lunch that’s when all my thoughts went downhill. I didn’t eat anything I just stared. I’m usually more talkative with my friend group, but today no one tried to talk to me (not that they didn’t mean to not talk to me it’s just the feeling of being excluded) and I kept getting thoughts. I felt like I was starting to panic and I just kept my head down and made sure no one would ask me if I’m okay cause if they did I wouldn’t have been able to handle it. As of right now I’m still shaking and wanting to off myself.Ever since this year started everything was different. I usually don’t mind my friends having more friends, but it’s gotten to the point where they barely even talk to me. I’m just kinda like there most of the time.
if you read this I’m sorry lol it’s super long just needed to get this off my mind.
I'm so sorry. If you ever wanna talk, my PMs are open. I understand the feeling of just being there, existing, in a friend group, and ngl, it sucks. And even though it sounds cliché, things will get better. :)

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
So I've been feeling a lot of stress from school lately. Not from the teachers or my parents but my inability to anything. I can't finish my work I can't turn it in all. I can't concentrate and I can't put my mind on one thing I'm always so distracted by nothing. I want to be one of those people who are able to focus and do what needs to be done. At school, that's when my anxiety is highest. I've been on edge since this morning. I didn't get any sleep because I had a nightmare. I thought it'd be fine then my backpack broke, i have another assignment I failed to finish and a conversation about some personal things happened. Ans I had a mental breakdown. While talking to my gf and our friends. She was so worried :( but I couldn't even recognize what was happening. When it stopped I saw how worried she was and how worried our friends were. It sucked. I don't ell them too much about my school life because it's quite a heavy load. My gf is comforting me rn and it's really helping but I can't help but feel bad. I didn't want that to happen. Especially not in front of her. I never want to make her worry like that ever again. I think I need to see a professional. It's about time I get better

lia.

Kpop Stan
Website
www.tiktok.com
Credits
J
Sieun
Isa
Sumin
So I've been feeling a lot of stress from school lately. Not from the teachers or my parents but my inability to anything. I can't finish my work I can't turn it in all. I can't concentrate and I can't put my mind on one thing I'm always so distracted by nothing. I want to be one of those people who are able to focus and do what needs to be done. At school, that's when my anxiety is highest. I've been on edge since this morning. I didn't get any sleep because I had a nightmare. I thought it'd be fine then my backpack broke, i have another assignment I failed to finish and a conversation about some personal things happened. Ans I had a mental breakdown. While talking to my gf and our friends. She was so worried :( but I couldn't even recognize what was happening. When it stopped I saw how worried she was and how worried our friends were. It sucked. I don't ell them too much about my school life because it's quite a heavy load. My gf is comforting me rn and it's really helping but I can't help but feel bad. I didn't want that to happen. Especially not in front of her. I never want to make her worry like that ever again. I think I need to see a professional. It's about time I get better
i completely understand what you’re going through, my pms are always open