❥--[Mental Health Support Space]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
TW: fear probably-?
It's not serious but like at random times I feel super scared, silently terrified, or just empty at times and it's usually when im in a dark place with very few people or just feeling lonely. It somehow feels like I'm going to just woosh away or something like that. I hate that feeling-
Anyway, have a good day :)

najingter

when the flowers bloom beautifully and turned red
Author
Website
dancingwithyourghost.carrd.co
Credits
Leeseo
Mia
Liz
Username Change
TW: fear probably-?
It's not serious but like at random times I feel super scared, silently terrified, or just empty at times and it's usually when im in a dark place with very few people or just feeling lonely. It somehow feels like I'm going to just woosh away or something like that. I hate that feeling-
Anyway, have a good day :)
if u need to talk my pms are always open~

lia.

Kpop Stan
Website
www.tiktok.com
Credits
J
Sieun
Isa
Sumin
heyyy! can i rant to someone(pms) about just some stuff that happened recently? it would basically be about friendship/relationship problems :(

edit: i got some help :)

Last edited:

villainlover

Kpop Groupie
Website
blackroseintroduction.carrd.co
Credits
Ciel Phantomhive
i cant take it anymore. im so fucking tired like i just had a break down yesterday. I got my report card today and ik my ACTUAL mom will say "I want you to bring this 75 up to an 80- not even that a 100" like i have tried my FUCKING BEST ALREADY. even my step-mom who acts like more of a fucking mom then she does say shes proud of me nd will buy me a phone like- im tired of trying to impress someone who left my life for most of it then comes back after i turn 15 to play the "mom role" like- not only that, my mental health has gone to complete shit, the voices has gotten worse, i self degrade myself so much and call me shitty names like"you useless as fuck" "stop being fucking lazy" "B*tch" "*****" "worthless" "waste of space" how one of my friends called me a pussy bc i didnt want to talk to someone and thats getting worse. i cut myself 2 times on each legs and i NEVER. i mean NEVER wanted to die this fucking bad since 8th grade and i hate this but i cant tell anyone w/out them "pretending to care" or " pity me" like some of yall do on here.
I- I can't. i cant anymore and No. i do NOT want to talk about it. i have talk about my shitty feelings since 8th grade and i will not start.

im just done. theres no point in trying anymore. i dont care anymore. im....im just numbed

najingter

Author
Website
Credits
Leeseo
Mia
Liz
Username Change
i cant take it anymore. im so fucking tired like i just had a break down yesterday. I got my report card today and ik my ACTUAL mom will say "I want you to bring this 75 up to an 80- not even that a 100" like i have tried my FUCKING BEST ALREADY. even my step-mom who acts like more of a fucking mom then she does say shes proud of me nd will buy me a phone like- im tired of trying to impress someone who left my life for most of it then comes back after i turn 15 to play the "mom role" like- not only that, my mental health has gone to complete shit, the voices has gotten worse, i self degrade myself so much and call me shitty names like"you useless as fuck" "stop being fucking lazy" "B*tch" "*****" "worthless" "waste of space" how one of my friends called me a pussy bc i didnt want to talk to someone and thats getting worse. i cut myself 2 times on each legs and i NEVER. i mean NEVER wanted to die this fucking bad since 8th grade and i hate this but i cant tell anyone w/out them "pretending to care" or " pity me" like some of yall do on here.
I- I can't. i cant anymore and No. i do NOT want to talk about it. i have talk about my shitty feelings since 8th grade and i will not start.

im just done. theres no point in trying anymore. i dont care anymore. im....im just numbed
uhh...here's the advice i can offer u.
1. talk to den
2. DON'T DIE

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari

why don’t you tell me? :(

villainlover

Kpop Groupie
Website
blackroseintroduction.carrd.co
Credits
Ciel Phantomhive
are you mad at me? you know i get busy too you know...
ik that and i get that. no im not mad
so you post it on here in public for everyone else to see... besides me?
denki.

i didnt want to put my useless problem onto u ok? i just needed to vent and i did it here you were on nd ik u was busy nd shit so ofc i didnt tell u..u the last person i tell my problem to bc i dont want to burden u ok...bc ik u will say i wish i could help or im sorry.

theres nothing u can do. i gave up a long time ago the only thing i want u to do and do for me is to be happy. so yeah, thats why ur the last person i tell my shit to bc ion want to fuck up ur day w/ my useless, dramatic bs...tbh im wasting everyone's time......

najingter

Author
Website
Credits
Leeseo
Mia
Liz
Username Change
ik that and i get that. no im not mad

denki.

i didnt want to put my useless problem onto u ok? i just needed to vent and i did it here you were on nd ik u was busy nd shit so ofc i didnt tell u..u the last person i tell my problem to bc i dont want to burden u ok...bc ik u will say i wish i could help or im sorry.

theres nothing u can do. i gave up a long time ago the only thing i want u to do and do for me is to be happy. so yeah, thats why ur the last person i tell my shit to bc ion want to fuck up ur day w/ my useless, dramatic bs...tbh im wasting everyone's time......
i know u don't wanna hear this but no ur not wasting my time. In fact you expose me more to the problems that reality faces and it helps me grow. u too, it will help u grow. if u ever wanna rant u can do it here or can pm me. okay?

najingter

Author
Website
Credits
Leeseo
Mia
Liz
Username Change
also i do care. u may think im pretending, but i care, go ahead. say i don't care. no matter how many times u say that ion care, i will care. always.