❥--[Mental Health Support Space]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
{re-created this thread bc it was getting heavy}
Before you enter this thread, please evaluate whether you will be triggered.

Various aspects of mental health will be getting discussed, and I don't want anyone to be triggered by any of it.
3be880ebef36962be7e52a25a06d843ccc09c371.gifv

Welcome to the Mental Health Support Space

❥ Rules
- NO suicidal content.
- Racism / homophobia / sexist is forbidden here.
- Please use TW / CW (trigger warning / content warning) if your message contains sensitive content (not too sensitive, please.)
- Do NOT try to trigger another user.
- Be kind & respectful !

❥ If you...
Feel suicidal / or you want to hurt yourself, DO NOT post it here. you can talk about it in PMs with an user who is ok to talk about. (terms & rules)
You DO NOT deserve it, remember that you are special & precious and that everything will be okay. And, please stay safe! <3

I hope this place will be useful & safe for users who need to talk about their problems !

Last edited:

yunaisms

( :̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:★:]̲̅ :̲̅:̲̅:̲̅ )
Author
Website
bestchongyunmain.carrd.co
Credits
Gorou
Araraki Itto
Sheep Plush
Mong Mong-ie
imma b the first to post bc i need to vent-
tw for abuse/violence i think?
anyways, i've learned that acab is a real thing,,
my mom got mad at me bc i said i didn't want to try on a pair of shoes, and i was confused and asking her "why are you so mad? they're just shoes, and we're gonna be late for my dentists appointment if we don't get going :/" so she got even more mad and started yelling, calling me ungrateful, disgusting, u name it, and it got to the point of her slapping my phone out of my hand, hitting me (twice) in a row so hard i bit my tongue and it bled, and by this time i was yelling too bc my temper isn't great and it isn't smth i'm proud of. eventually, she grabbed my phone, and i was like "wtf?? give that back, why are you taking my phone over some shoes??" so i reached over and accidentally hurt her (read: ACCIDENTALLY, my intent was to grab my phone, not hurt her) but she moved away, threw my phone out the open car door and smashed it on the cement, screaming "YOURE ATTACKING ME YOURE INSANE IM GONNA CALL THE COPS!!!" and i did hit her after this, but only in self defense because she was attempting to hurt me :// she called the cops on me, and when i tried telling them "she hit me first, i was provoked, i don't feel safe in my house anymore, she's abusive" they literally said.. "no she's not stop lying :/" and theyd known her for... five minutes??? all bc she made up some sob story and was crying ... i dont know what to do, i cant get the cops involved anymore bc they wont believe me, and my mom is getting way worse qwq
anyways vent over ty for listening

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
my mom got mad at me bc i said i didn't want to try on a pair of shoes, and i was confused and asking her "why are you so mad? they're just shoes, and we're gonna be late for my dentists appointment if we don't get going :/" so she got even more mad and started yelling, calling me ungrateful, disgusting, u name it, and it got to the point of her slapping my phone out of my hand, hitting me (twice) in a row so hard i bit my tongue and it bled, and by this time i was yelling too bc my temper isn't great and it isn't smth i'm proud of. eventually, she grabbed my phone, and i was like "wtf?? give that back, why are you taking my phone over some shoes??" so i reached over and accidentally hurt her (read: ACCIDENTALLY, my intent was to grab my phone, not hurt her) but she moved away, threw my phone out the open car door and smashed it on the cement, screaming "YOURE ATTACKING ME YOURE INSANE IM GONNA CALL THE COPS!!!" and i did hit her after this, but only in self defense because she was attempting to hurt me :// she called the cops on me, and when i tried telling them "she hit me first, i was provoked, i don't feel safe in my house anymore, she's abusive" they literally said.. "no she's not stop lying :/" and theyd known her for... five minutes??? all bc she made up some sob story and was crying ... i dont know what to do, i cant get the cops involved anymore bc they wont believe me, and my mom is getting way worse qwq
i'm so sorry. i've grown up with an abusive father all my life, and, more recently, with an abusive stepmother. i've been out of there for abt a month now & living with my mom. what got me out was talking to dhr. i spoke with a teacher at school, who sent me to the counselor, who then notified dhr about the situation; i also had a friend (who was in foster care for 14 yrs) call them several times. sadly, unless there's drugs present in the home, it's hard to be removed. BUT the not feeling safe is a big deal to them. when i told them no, i don't feel safe there, the whole mood shifted; it's like that's what made it real to them. if you wanna talk (ever), feel free to pm me.

yunaisms

Author
Website
Credits
Gorou
Araraki Itto
Sheep Plush
Mong Mong-ie
i'm so sorry. i've grown up with an abusive father all my life, and, more recently, with an abusive stepmother. i've been out of there for abt a month now & living with my mom. what got me out was talking to dhr. i spoke with a teacher at school, who sent me to the counselor, who then notified dhr about the situation; i also had a friend (who was in foster care for 14 yrs) call them several times. sadly, unless there's drugs present in the home, it's hard to be removed. BUT the not feeling safe is a big deal to them. when i told them no, i don't feel safe there, the whole mood shifted; it's like that's what made it real to them. if you wanna talk (ever), feel free to pm me.
thank u so much, u dont know how much that means to me. i'll talk to a teacher and see what i can do since at this point i dont think my dad getting custody is that easy

uuu_jiii

Kpop Stan
Website
my.wizardingworld.com
Credits
Handong
Mia
Shinobu Kocho
Siyeon
omg wtf? im so sorry i cant help u....
the most i can do is offer a listening ear when u wanna vent in private, im so sorry....
how can a mom call the cops on her own daughter? like wtf
i cant relate to anything here bc singapore is very strict abt child abuse and plus, my mom is a teacher so....
sorry :(

yunaisms

Author
Website
Credits
Gorou
Araraki Itto
Sheep Plush
Mong Mong-ie
omg wtf? im so sorry i cant help u....
the most i can do is offer a listening ear when u wanna vent in private, im so sorry....
how can a mom call the cops on her own daughter? like wtf
i cant relate to anything here bc singapore is very strict abt child abuse and plus, my mom is a teacher so....
sorry :(
it's okay,, it's sad but i'm used to it feiuhfnei she's been getting more violent in the last year, she called the cops on me once before last year, over a fight she started- i'm really hoping to get emancipated soon *-* but again ty

blackrose110

Kpop Groupie
Website
blackroseintroduction.carrd.co
Credits
Bubble Heart Box
Denki Kaminari
Kirishima Eijirou
Cookie Bite
bestie why didnt u tell me?

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
thank u so much, u dont know how much that means to me. i'll talk to a teacher and see what i can do since at this point i dont think my dad getting custody is that easy
ofc! honestly, getting custody isn't that easy, but (at least in my state) a child over 13 gets some say so in where they live. it's a long process, but there's something called a safety plan. basically, it gets you out and gives the other parent emergency custody; the original parent (in your case, your mom) has to jump through hoops to get you back, and even get approval to see you. any and all visitation would most likely be supervised as well.

yunaisms

Author
Website
Credits
Gorou
Araraki Itto
Sheep Plush
Mong Mong-ie
ofc! honestly, getting custody isn't that easy, but (at least in my state) a child over 13 gets some say so in where they live. it's a long process, but there's something called a safety plan. basically, it gets you out and gives the other parent emergency custody; the original parent (in your case, your mom) has to jump through hoops to get you back, and even get approval to see you. any and all visitation would most likely be supervised as well.
okay, i'll look that up!

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
oh please
today someone said that i was disgusting? they said to my friends "idek why you're with her"? WHATS YOUR PROBLEM BRO I'M LIVING IT IS BOTHERING YOU?

BiasWreck

˜”*°•Superior Fox 🦊•°*”˜
Author
Credits
Green Tea
Sheep Plush
Karina
Winter
I just really need someone to talk to... My mental health has been all over the place recently and I am showing signs of depression but I don't feel that depressed anymore... I'm kind of stressed because of my court case and such but I am not nearly as depressed as I was when I was in 6th grade. Am I overreacting? Am I just being lazy? I don't know anymore...

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
oh please
today someone said that i was disgusting? they said to my friends "idek why you're with her"? WHATS YOUR PROBLEM BRO I'M LIVING IT IS BOTHERING YOU?
you're not disgusting! some ppl are sad, miserable, horrible little creatures who have nothing better to do than bring other ppl down. ik it's easier said than done, but ignore them. if u ever wanna talk, my pms are open!

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
I just really need someone to talk to... My mental health has been all over the place recently and I am showing signs of depression but I don't feel that depressed anymore... I'm kind of stressed because of my court case and such but I am not nearly as depressed as I was when I was in 6th grade. Am I overreacting? Am I just being lazy? I don't know anymore...
you're not overreacting, and you're not lazy. your feelings are valid; don't ignore them and don't let anyone tell you they aren't. if u wanna talk, my pms are always open! i've really struggled with depression in the past, and sometimes still do. i'm not an expert, nor a professional, but i understand, and ik it sucks. again, my pms are always open!