{•------»Mental Health Support Space«------•}

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
for as long as I can remember I would talk to myself like I was talking to somebody in real life. Whenever I was alone in my room or when nobody else is around I would just have a pretend conversation with somebody. For example, just yesterday I was having a pretend conversation when I would say something, the person i'm pretending to talk to would reply to me in my head, and I would reply to them out loud as if they were really there. I don't know if something is wrong with me, and that's why for the longest time I've restrained from even mentioning this kind or thing in conversation or anything to avoid being called insane or something. I know my family would send me away over something so minor, I could only imagine what they would do to me if they knew about this. This is the first time I've ever said anything about these things ever and the only time I've even mentioned this kind of thing publicly for anybody to see. I'm so scared, I don't want to be called insane or anything and I don't know how to deal with this. Somebody I love or somebody I'm close to in real life finding out about this is my worst nightmare. i don't know what to do or if I should ask a professional about these things. Even if I did have the opportunity to seek help and ask somebody about these things I would be too scared and way too anxious to say anything. I'm horrified of anybody in my life finding out about this, I don't wanna be called insane or crazy or anything, I want to seek help but I'm so scared. I don't know how to stop doing these kinds of things. Please, don't call me insane or anything. I don't know if i'm overthinking of if I'm underestimating how big of a deal something like this is. I don't know if me confessing to something like this is a big deal or not, so please bear with me when I say, what do I do with myself?
and i dont even know why I do this, is it because I feel alone? is it because when I call for help I'm used to people assuming it's a false claim and I just want somebody to validate me even if it isn't real? or is it because i'm slowly but surely losing my sanity?
I don't feel human anymore, I swear.
But i'm just an attention wh0re, remember that.
The truth will be released when I die a brutal death and my mom finds my notebook of all my inner thoughts and silent cries for help. I just want out but no, ""this is all just a part of life"". yea okay me wanting to kms in the most vile and disgusting ways possible is just a part of f*cking puberty.
no.

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
Me: a third grader, deciding to do a lyric prank on my 'boyfriend' (I did ariana grande's into you)
My 'boyfriend' after the prank was over: "I got hard"
Me: "what does that mean"
My 'boyfriend': "I want to have s3x with you"
Me: -doesnt respond-

~The next day at school~
Me: 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝒶 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝟫𝟩%

I've never told anyone about this- but its really hurting me to keep it to myself, I'm sorry if this isn't allowed, if it isn't allowed I'm sorry, i wont post this again

red riot114

Maknae
Credits
1X1=1 (To Be One)
Yunho
Jongho
JinJin
Me: a third grader, deciding to do a lyric prank on my 'boyfriend' (I did ariana grande's into you)

~The next day at school~

I've never told anyone about this- but its really hurting me to keep it to myself, I'm sorry if this isn't allowed, if it isn't allowed I'm sorry, i wont post this again
im so sorry that happens to u...

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I got up to 110 lbs and I fucking hate myself.
I want to lose weight again.
My gross thighs touch, my arms are bulky, my stomach sticks out, and my hands are chubby.
I want to accomplish the goal I never could, 100 lbs. I got to 102.2, but never further.
I want to try again, but I know that's a terrible idea. It'll just fuck up everything for me.

RoseandRosie

Kpop Fan
Credits
Winter
Ningning
My gross thighs touch, my arms are bulky, my stomach sticks out, and my hands are chubby.
I want to accomplish the goal I never could, 100 lbs. I got to 102.2, but never further.
I want to try again, but I know that's a terrible idea. It'll just fuck up everything for me.
Miss Ma'am.
You could be ugly. But your probably BEAUTIFUL! You're gonna be stunning no matter what your weight is (and 110 isn't that bad cuz I'm 120) But; Your just amazing

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
Sis.
Don't hate yourself for that! It's not your fault. You are beautiful, and I know it. Everyone around you who really loves you will never judge you for that. You deserve the world.
But if you want to lose weight healthily: I advise you to eat a lot more fruits / vegetables / cereals and make homemade fruit salads, homemade fruit juice (if you have the time!) And learn choreography. of kpop complicated for you: which will make you move more than usual!
(suggestion youtube channels to learn dances: lisa rhee, ellen and brian; leia)
Never hate yourself and love yourself! You are a beautiful flower, and somewhere you know it. And I will always be there for you ;)

woosungsrose

𝓑𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓑𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓼 𝓙𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓱𝔂𝓾𝓷
Credits
Ni-Ki
Daehwi
The First Step: Treasure Effect
Keeho
im thinking ab changing my name again. but idk bc idk what other people will think. why do i care what they think? as long as i am happy with it right?

Hwa_ChaeMing

˜”*°•.˜”*°• 𝓧𝓘𝓞𝓝 𝓢𝓤𝓟𝓡𝓔𝓜𝓐𝓒𝓨 •°*”˜.•°*”˜
Author
Website
jiyong-beachy.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
im thinking ab changing my name again. but idk bc idk what other people will think. why do i care what they think? as long as i am happy with it right?
Yes along long as you"re happy, that's what matters. I can't say that no absolutely no one will judge, but whatever you choose that's your name

red riot112

Kpop Fan
Credits
Cookie Bite
Heart Jewel
Pink Bear Plush

~The next day at school~

hes glad he never met me

K-fan_2003

𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒, 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈
Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake
I am here to tell you all, your worth it , your needed and I care about you
I love you all and my DMs are always open.
Please don’t harm yourself, come talk to me.....I couldn’t see you being any different than you are because if you were we would t have ever talked.
I love who you all are, your beautiful, handsome strong and just all around amazing, I love you all please come to me if you’re sad, a therapist might be able to help but if you’re scared come to me.

I will always be here for you no matter what

@Dejunjun ( I am so sorry hunny, people are awful)
@catboiyoongi (I bet your a great mom children can be a holes most the time when they don’t get there way)
@Lost_in_the_Dream (I am sure your body is perfect just the way it is, don’t harm yourself like that hunny)
@SmolBeanAsh (I am sorry hunny....pleas don’t hurt yourself and come talk to me)
@RoseandRosie (I am sure your a great mom, children don’t get there way and say mean things, also the not her parent tries to drive those kinds of things in children’s heads)
@taesshlong (hunny I am so sorry, your an amazing person, I am sorry you have to go throuh that.

I love you all and I need you all!

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Sis.
Don't hate yourself for that! It's not your fault. You are beautiful, and I know it. Everyone around you who really loves you will never judge you for that. You deserve the world.
But if you want to lose weight healthily: I advise you to eat a lot more fruits / vegetables / cereals and make homemade fruit salads, homemade fruit juice (if you have the time!) And learn choreography. of kpop complicated for you: which will make you move more than usual!
(suggestion youtube channels to learn dances: lisa rhee, ellen and brian; leia)
Never hate yourself and love yourself! You are a beautiful flower, and somewhere you know it. And I will always be there for you ;)
Thanks Winter, but I shouldn't lose anymore weight. I'm already underweight where I am now. Thanks for the advice though 💜

Idolbunny🐰

♡☀ 𝑌𝑒𝑛𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝐷𝑎𝑦 ☀♡
Credits
Hitomi
User Title Change
MeiQi
Luda
vent, i hope Can someone help me and advise me.
Loneliness
Small mention of bullying and violence

Okay well, the reason for me to vent It's because I'm tired of this loneliness, this loneliness that drowns me and overwhelms me and makes me not want to get out of bed.
I hate not having friends, that at school they make fun of me, laugh at me and that every day is hell I am mistreated in a lot of different ways and nobody does nothing It seems that nobody cares about me, I am tired of not receiving affection, of seeing all my classmates from school enjoy their life at the cost of being excluded and made fun of me.
I just want to have someone who loves me, who can be with me, who accompanies me.
If someone only loved me ... if I had a group of friends with whom to share my day to day, with whom to do stupid things typical of adolescence ... I'm really tired of this.

K-fan_2003

𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒, 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈
Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake
Loneliness

Okay well, the reason for me to vent It's because I'm tired of this loneliness, this loneliness that drowns me and overwhelms me and makes me not want to get out of bed.
I hate not having friends, that at school they make fun of me, laugh at me and that every day is hell I am mistreated in a lot of different ways and nobody does nothing It seems that nobody cares about me, I am tired of not receiving affection, of seeing all my classmates from school enjoy their life at the cost of being excluded and made fun of me.
I just want to have someone who loves me, who can be with me, who accompanies me.
If someone only loved me ... if I had a group of friends with whom to share my day to day, with whom to do stupid things typical of adolescence ... I'm really tired of this.
Awe hunny, I love everyone here
I use to never use that word but now I use it all the time, I know how it feels to be lonely......that’s why I came here and I promise you, you will make good friends here

red riot112

Kpop Fan
Credits
Cookie Bite
Heart Jewel
Pink Bear Plush
Loneliness

Aww bby ik how that feels....but I'm here for u ok?

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
I am here to tell you all, your worth it , your needed and I care about you
I love you all and my DMs are always open.
Please don’t harm yourself, come talk to me.....I couldn’t see you being any different than you are because if you were we would t have ever talked.
I love who you all are, your beautiful, handsome strong and just all around amazing, I love you all please come to me if you’re sad, a therapist might be able to help but if you’re scared come to me.

I will always be here for you no matter what

@Dejunjun ( I am so sorry hunny, people are awful)
@catboiyoongi (I bet your a great mom children can be a holes most the time when they don’t get there way)
@Lost_in_the_Dream (I am sure your body is perfect just the way it is, don’t harm yourself like that hunny)
@SmolBeanAsh (I am sorry hunny....pleas don’t hurt yourself and come talk to me)
@RoseandRosie (I am sure your a great mom, children don’t get there way and say mean things, also the not her parent tries to drive those kinds of things in children’s heads)
@taesshlong (hunny I am so sorry, your an amazing person, I am sorry you have to go throuh that.

I love you all and I need you all!
thank you <3<3<3

RoseandRosie

Kpop Fan
Credits
Winter
Ningning
TW// Disappointment, DDepression, Anxiety

I don't understand how my roommates deal with me...
I'm annoying and Lazy.
And all I do is complain about life.

My best friend Poppy stopped replying. Like everyone does... Everyone.
I can't even put how I feel into words- its just too much

Status
Not open for further replies.