{•------»Mental Health Support Space«------•}

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoseandRosie

Kpop Fan
Credits
Winter
Ningning
I feel like if I act myself you will like me less than you already do... But if I'm not myself I'm this fake person.
I try to people please but I end up in the deep end... Betrayal.

Real TW//
I'm a bad mom :D
Avi comes homw from her Dads and says "Mommy, I don't like you. Why can't I live with Daddy?" In perfect fucking English---
I try so hard to make her happy... But her any thing she wants I don't yell at her like her dad does. I don't understand, am I just un-likeable?

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
I feel like if I act myself you will like me less than you already do... But if I'm not myself I'm this fake person.

Real TW//
Avi comes homw from her Dads and says "Mommy, I don't like you. Why can't I live with Daddy?" In perfect fucking English---
I try so hard to make her happy... But her any thing she wants I don't yell at her like her dad does. I don't understand, am I just un-likeable?
Kids are just like that, i have two 8 year old sisters and they'd choose my alcoholic toxic dad over my mediocre mom any day, it doesn't make sense to me but kids just look at the parent they arent living with and want to be with them, don't take it personally, i promise, i bet you're an amazing person

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion

Real TW//
My son has told me multiple times how he doesn’t like me and how he hates me, especially after coming back from his dad’s. However he isn’t too particularly fond of his dad either, but idk if he tells him he doesn’t like him or not...but I always feel like a bad mom too, especially since I try to make him happy, but I also think he’s jealous of his sister because she spends a lot of time with me, only because she isn’t in school nor does she have a dad, so she doesn’t go anywhere but I completely understand what you’re going through.

RoseandRosie

Kpop Fan
Credits
Winter
Ningning
My son has told me multiple times how he doesn’t like me and how he hates me, especially after coming back from his dad’s. However he isn’t too particularly fond of his dad either, but idk if he tells him he doesn’t like him or not...but I always feel like a bad mom too, especially since I try to make him happy, but I also think he’s jealous of his sister because she spends a lot of time with me, only because she isn’t in school nor does she have a dad, so she doesn’t go anywhere but I completely understand what you’re going through.
I bet your a good mom!
Probably better than me so---

Status
Not open for further replies.