{•------»Mental Health Support Space«------•}

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
My kids don’t know the meaning of “wipe your fucking hands off” after eating anything and then they always want to touch my face or something and I’m like “bruh stop.”
kids = ew
kids touching me after eating cheetos = eW bro stop istg I'm gonna like idk disown you

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
kids = ew
kids touching me after eating cheetos = eW bro stop istg I'm gonna like idk disown you
Swear. I just don’t like people touching me in general but especially people who don’t wipe/wash their hands and their filthy 🙃

taesshlong

Maknae
Website
luvsickluvr.carrd.co
Credits
Minisode1 : Blue Hour
The Book of Us: The Demon
Intak
VOICE: The Future is Now
ok so i have tourettes, and tics are different with everyone, but like-
sometimes i can feel like, when tics are coming up, sometimes it's like a feeling in my chest or a tingle somewhere, but depending on how large the tic(s) are, the feeling(s) tend to get worse? like the tingle gets really tingly or for example, if the tingle is on my index finger (i get that a lot, since i have a snapping tic), it could go to my hand, which is yeah-
other times it's completely random, but yuh.
i feel something really, really heavy in my chest and that usually happens when i have tic attacks, which i'm really scared of. i've had minor tic attacks but i had my first big tic attack and it didn't end too good. luckily, i wasn't at home so i was with a bunch of nurses.
but since i'm at home, i'm afraid it'll last longer than last time. last time it felt like an hour, but it lasted only 10-15 minutes. my fingers were all cramped up and my head hurt like hell.
i'm scared they'll like, a. think i'm seizing, b. think i'm faking/joking, or c. take me to the hospital.
i also have slight corprolalia, so that won't be fun.
yayy tourettes is sooo coooool i love having them /s

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
ok so i have tourettes, and tics are different with everyone, but like-
sometimes i can feel like, when tics are coming up, sometimes it's like a feeling in my chest or a tingle somewhere, but depending on how large the tic(s) are, the feeling(s) tend to get worse? like the tingle gets really tingly or for example, if the tingle is on my index finger (i get that a lot, since i have a snapping tic), it could go to my hand, which is yeah-
other times it's completely random, but yuh.
i feel something really, really heavy in my chest and that usually happens when i have tic attacks, which i'm really scared of. i've had minor tic attacks but i had my first big tic attack and it didn't end too good. luckily, i wasn't at home so i was with a bunch of nurses.
but since i'm at home, i'm afraid it'll last longer than last time. last time it felt like an hour, but it lasted only 10-15 minutes. my fingers were all cramped up and my head hurt like hell.
i'm scared they'll like, a. think i'm seizing, b. think i'm faking/joking, or c. take me to the hospital.
i also have slight corprolalia, so that won't be fun.
yayy tourettes is sooo coooool i love having them /s
i understand what its like, since i have a mild case of toretes I usually have tic attacks at school and i can always tell when its coming, which is useful but it sucks, i really hope you don't get hurt, try to stay away from sharp objects (obviously)

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
Rant relating dumb people and Tourettes

TW: Yelling, panic attacks, tics, violence, self-harm(?), cussing
CW: Blood

Today at school my tics were being really bad, I was screaming, cursing, hitting myself, hitting desks, etc. to the point where I had cuts in my hand from hitting a pencil sharpener so many times and I'm just so fucking tired of people talking about how fun it is to have Tourettes, its not fun, it hurts, it sucks, it's not a dream come true, I cant barely sleep anymore because I'll just keep clicking my tongue. don't glorify this shit, it's not fun, it's not funny, sure, sometimes I have funny tics or I act like a chicken but I also have tics like "don't hit me!" and others that are caused by trauma. people need to realize that Tourettes isn't this fun little game, don't try to trigger someone's tics. for one, someone pretended they were going to smack me today so that I would tic. did I tic? yes, but what else did I do? I had a two-hour-long panic attack. moral of the story, if you don't know anything about a disease, medical issue, don't glorify it. just ugh I hate everything I wish I didn't have tics I swear I'm done. goodnight

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
My kids don’t know the meaning of “wipe your fucking hands off” after eating anything and then they always want to touch my face or something and I’m like “bruh stop.”
my brother likes to use his pants as a napkin, even when he has something super messy or something on his hands he just wipes it on his pants and he runs around like he just hopped out of a dumpster 😭

lynch.

Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change

Today at school my tics were being really bad, I was screaming, cursing, hitting myself, hitting desks, etc. to the point where I had cuts in my hand from hitting a pencil sharpener so many times and I'm just so fucking tired of people talking about how fun it is to have Tourettes, its not fun, it hurts, it sucks, it's not a dream come true, I cant barely sleep anymore because I'll just keep clicking my tongue. don't glorify this shit, it's not fun, it's not funny, sure, sometimes I have funny tics or I act like a chicken but I also have tics like "don't hit me!" and others that are caused by trauma. people need to realize that Tourettes isn't this fun little game, don't try to trigger someone's tics. for one, someone pretended they were going to smack me today so that I would tic. did I tic? yes, but what else did I do? I had a two-hour-long panic attack. moral of the story, if you don't know anything about a disease, medical issue, don't glorify it. just ugh I hate everything I wish I didn't have tics I swear I'm done. goodnight

the fact that some people really need to hear this and get a reality check.. medical conditions, mental health disorders, etc. aren't something to be glorified. people struggle from them every day but some people like to romanticize and make fun of them and honestly it's disgusting to see that some people think that way and i'm so sorry you have to go through this.

Last edited:

taesshlong

Maknae
Website
luvsickluvr.carrd.co
Credits
Intak

tw; self-harm tic, just tics in general, swearing

oh my fucking god, i'm so sorry. tics are so easily triggered, and it sucks especially when they're purposely triggered. i mean, i get some tics could be funny. like sweet anita, she's a twitch streamer with tourettes, i remember one of her biggest ones were, "my tits are on fire." i'd of course tic in response, but it was funny. but those people got to keep in mind, that tics eventually do start hurting. like i said, i have a snapping tic, and at the end of the day, my fingers get so cramped it's difficult to move. or like my hitting tic, where i repeatedly hit my chest until it's red, or my head bang tic, or hell, just verbal tics. nobody understands until it's them and it's absolute bullshit. i'm sorry you're purposely getting triggered, it's something that's uncontrolable either way but when it's getting triggered, it can be very very harmful. i hope you sleep well tonight.

RoseandRosie

Kpop Fan
Credits
Winter
Ningning
I can barely take care of myself SAFELY so how do I take car of a 2 year old?
She already wants to live with her dad so why don't I let her.

I have a plan, but I'm to scared of pain yet I hurt myself at least 1 time a day if not 2.
But I have a plan for Friday- I will drown myself or at least scare myself because I have a severe fear of drowning. And I will do this to realize- I should. But I can't, but I have to.
I promised Mina, I wouldn't hurt myself but I broke my promise a long time ago.
Yes I'm crazy. Yes I am a whole wreck. No, I don't need your help. I have been relying on people who turn on me, just throw me away.
Like I'm nothing... Though I am nothing.

Last edited:

taesshlong

Maknae
Website
luvsickluvr.carrd.co
Credits
Intak
I can barely take care of myself SAFELY so how do I take car of a 2 year old?
She already wants to live with her dad so why don't I let her.

I have a plan, but I'm to scared of pain yet I hurt myself at least 1 time a day if not 2.
But I have a plan for Friday- I will drown myself or at least scare myself because I have a severe fear of drowning. And I will do this to realize- I should. But I can't, but I have to.
I promised Mina, I wouldn't hurt musket but I broke my promise a long time ago.
Yes I'm crazy. Yes I am a whole wreck. No, I don't need your help. I have been relying on people who turn on me, just throw me away.
Like I'm nothing... Though I am nothing.
cw; response

please don't. please don't. i have no clue what you're going through, or what you've been through. but please, please. nothing is worth hurting yourself over, or taking your life. please. i have a whole ton of resources, i can send you every single one + a link to more. please, please, please.
i know it feels like your world is falling apart, and that you're alone, or you're going crazy, etc.. i know those feelings, hell, i'm having those feelings right now. i'm not a parent, so i have no idea how that one feels, but i bet it's so tough. but i swear, the feelings will eventually pass, you just have to let them. and i know how hard it is. your life is so precious, i promise you. i can't help you, and i'm so sorry i can't. but i really really wish i could, and i wish i could give you a hug or whatever you need at the moment. all i can do for now is give you resources for help, and it's okay if you don't want to use them, i'm just gonna dm them to you to make sure. i know it feels like everyone and everything has turned against you, but i promise it hasn't. you matter, your life matters, your feelings matter, you and everything you're going through are valid.

RoseandRosie

Kpop Fan
Credits
Winter
Ningning
cw; response

please don't. please don't. i have no clue what you're going through, or what you've been through. but please, please. nothing is worth hurting yourself over, or taking your life. please. i have a whole ton of resources, i can send you every single one + a link to more. please, please, please.
i know it feels like your world is falling apart, and that you're alone, or you're going crazy, etc.. i know those feelings, hell, i'm having those feelings right now. i'm not a parent, so i have no idea how that one feels, but i bet it's so tough. but i swear, the feelings will eventually pass, you just have to let them. and i know how hard it is. your life is so precious, i promise you. i can't help you, and i'm so sorry i can't. but i really really wish i could, and i wish i could give you a hug or whatever you need at the moment. all i can do for now is give you resources for help, and it's okay if you don't want to use them, i'm just gonna dm them to you to make sure. i know it feels like everyone and everything has turned against you, but i promise it hasn't. you matter, your life matters, your feelings matter, you and everything you're going through are valid.
I am one person out of 7 billion
A dog wouldn't care if I disappeared.
Thanks for your concern through, I don't need help.

taesshlong

Maknae
Website
luvsickluvr.carrd.co
Credits
Intak
I am one person out of 7 billion
A dog wouldn't care if I disappeared.
Thanks for your concern through, I don't need help.
that dog might not care, but i will. and i know it's a thing like "oh you don't know me irl" or "oh we barely know eachother." but i will care, i will notice, and i bet many others will too.

lynch.

Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
for as long as I can remember I would talk to myself like I was talking to somebody in real life. Whenever I was alone in my room or when nobody else is around I would just have a pretend conversation with somebody. For example, just yesterday I was having a pretend conversation when I would say something, the person i'm pretending to talk to would reply to me in my head, and I would reply to them out loud as if they were really there. I don't know if something is wrong with me, and that's why for the longest time I've restrained from even mentioning this kind or thing in conversation or anything to avoid being called insane or something. I know my family would send me away over something so minor, I could only imagine what they would do to me if they knew about this. This is the first time I've ever said anything about these things ever and the only time I've even mentioned this kind of thing publicly for anybody to see. I'm so scared, I don't want to be called insane or anything and I don't know how to deal with this. Somebody I love or somebody I'm close to in real life finding out about this is my worst nightmare. i don't know what to do or if I should ask a professional about these things. Even if I did have the opportunity to seek help and ask somebody about these things I would be too scared and way too anxious to say anything. I'm horrified of anybody in my life finding out about this, I don't wanna be called insane or crazy or anything, I want to seek help but I'm so scared. I don't know how to stop doing these kinds of things. Please, don't call me insane or anything. I don't know if i'm overthinking of if I'm underestimating how big of a deal something like this is. I don't know if me confessing to something like this is a big deal or not, so please bear with me when I say, what do I do with myself?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.