{•------»Mental Health Support Space«------•}

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
so, guess I won’t be telling the doctors how I’ve been suicidal for the last three months or so because my parents said I would be “tearing the family apart” and DHS will take my kids away among other things and if that happens, I won’t have a place to stay.(they’ll kick me out on the streets), so I asked if I could ask for medicine for my anxiety attacks and at least they agreed to that. So maybe I can at least get some relief with that.
What your parents said is not true at all, and you need them out of your life. It would be worse if DHS saw that you haven't tried to do anything. Trust me, trying to get help is the best thing that they can see, because they know you care and are actively trying. You're an adult and your parents can't stop you. Kas we're here for you<33

L

Lucifer

I want to kill myself to end my suffering go the fuckn helll and end up die in my sleep just kill me somebody kill me I just want to die nobody cares about me only my brothers only grades only what will bring somebody just end my suffering

RoseandRosie

Kpop Fan
Credits
Winter
Ningning
I want to kill myself to end my suffering go the fuckn helll and end up die in my sleep just kill me somebody kill me I just want to die nobody cares about me only my brothers only grades only what will bring somebody just end my suffering
Please don't, Your family loves you.
People here love you...

RoseandRosie

Kpop Fan
Credits
Winter
Ningning
My Best Friend... She's gone. 49310She's gone... Its all my fault. I couldn't save her.
I can't do anything right.
I can't parent, I can't get good grades I can't please anyone.
My life is a mess

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
My Best Friend... She's gone. View attachment 49310She's gone... Its all my fault. I couldn't save her.
I can't do anything right.
I can't parent, I can't get good grades I can't please anyone.
My life is a mess
pm me, i have something to tell you

lynch.

Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
tw - caps and LOTS of cussing

dude i dont wanna fucking be here i never AGREED to come on this vacation just "oh were going to this stupid fucking place where its on a fucking high ass mountain" that scared the shit out of me when we were driving and i started crying in the car BUT WERE STILL FUCKING HERE??? THIS PLACE IS FUCKING STUPID I DONT WANNA BE HERE ITS COLD AS FUCK THERES SNOW EVERYWHERE AND I NEVER EVEN AGREED TO COME ON THIS STUPID TRIP. FUCK. I WANNA GO HOME BUT NO ITS A FUCKING 5 HOUR DRIVE TO GET HOME AND IF I SAY ANYTHING IM GONNA COME OFF AS UNGREATFUL NO MATTER HOW MUCH I BEG THEM TO TAKE ME HOME. fuck this place i hate it i hate it i hate it I SPECIFICALLY SAID I DIDNT WANNA COME TO THIS DUMBASS COLD FUCKING MOUNTAIN PLACE WHERE THERES NOTHING TO FUCKING DO LIKE??? i swear to god, im not gonna last 3 more fucking days in this hellhole. I want this stupid fucking trip to be over as soon as possible i fucking hate it here, theres rocks and snow and thats fucking it. maybe a few buildings here and there and for some fucking reason my mom thought "oh, i know she doesnt like snow and she said she didnt want to come here but were going anyways" just-- fuck my life. thats it. fuck my pathetic fucking life. i'm stuck in a place that i never wanted to be yet i was forced to wake up a 6 AM, get dragged out of bed, sit in a car for 5 hours straight and then move my bags of shit into this stupid tiny ass cabin or whatever it is in 32 F degree weather in just a hoodie and sweatpants.
im not gonna make it out of this place, please just get me the fuck out of here. please
i dont want to be here ever again. i dont give a fuck how much my mom wants to go back to this snow covered hellhole, she can just go without me. i never want to come back. i've been here for 8 hours already and I already want to go home. this isnt a vacation at all. vacations are supposed to be enjoyable, I WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPIER STAYING AT FUCKING HOME LIKE WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING BUT NO WE JUST HAVE TO BE HERE IN THE FUCKNG COLD.

lynch.

Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
tw - caps and LOTS of cussing

dude i dont wanna fucking be here i never AGREED to come on this vacation just "oh were going to this stupid fucking place where its on a fucking high ass mountain" that scared the shit out of me when we were driving and i started crying in the car BUT WERE STILL FUCKING HERE??? THIS PLACE IS FUCKING STUPID I DONT WANNA BE HERE ITS COLD AS FUCK THERES SNOW EVERYWHERE AND I NEVER EVEN AGREED TO COME ON THIS STUPID TRIP. FUCK. I WANNA GO HOME BUT NO ITS A FUCKING 5 HOUR DRIVE TO GET HOME AND IF I SAY ANYTHING IM GONNA COME OFF AS UNGREATFUL NO MATTER HOW MUCH I BEG THEM TO TAKE ME HOME. fuck this place i hate it i hate it i hate it I SPECIFICALLY SAID I DIDNT WANNA COME TO THIS DUMBASS COLD FUCKING MOUNTAIN PLACE WHERE THERES NOTHING TO FUCKING DO LIKE??? i swear to god, im not gonna last 3 more fucking days in this hellhole. I want this stupid fucking trip to be over as soon as possible i fucking hate it here, theres rocks and snow and thats fucking it. maybe a few buildings here and there and for some fucking reason my mom thought "oh, i know she doesnt like snow and she said she didnt want to come here but were going anyways" just-- fuck my life. thats it. fuck my pathetic fucking life. i'm stuck in a place that i never wanted to be yet i was forced to wake up a 6 AM, get dragged out of bed, sit in a car for 5 hours straight and then move my bags of shit into this stupid tiny ass cabin or whatever it is in 32 F degree weather in just a hoodie and sweatpants.
im not gonna make it out of this place, please just get me the fuck out of here. please
i dont want to be here ever again. i dont give a fuck how much my mom wants to go back to this snow covered hellhole, she can just go without me. i never want to come back. i've been here for 8 hours already and I already want to go home. this isnt a vacation at all. vacations are supposed to be enjoyable, I WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPIER STAYING AT FUCKING HOME LIKE WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING BUT NO WE JUST HAVE TO BE HERE IN THE FUCKNG COLD.
yea fucking amazing. my mom heard me crying and asked me whats wrong and i told her i never wanted to come here in the first place and i asked her why she made me come back here when i told her i didnt wanna go and she said she thought it would be a good idea for a family trip anD TOLD ME TO STOP LYING BECAUSE SHE SAYS I NEVER TOLD HER NOT TO BRING ME. yea i love this place.

RoseandRosie

Kpop Fan
Credits
Winter
Ningning
yea fucking amazing. my mom heard me crying and asked me whats wrong and i told her i never wanted to come here in the first place and i asked her why she made me come back here when i told her i didnt wanna go and she said she thought it would be a good idea for a family trip anD TOLD ME TO STOP LYING BECAUSE SHE SAYS I NEVER TOLD HER NOT TO BRING ME. yea i love this place.
Uhm. I'm in America RN and I can buy a ticket to beat your moms ass

red riot114

Maknae
Credits
1X1=1 (To Be One)
Yunho
Jongho
JinJin
Sometimes i just need someone to say your worth it and i love you and that they need me,that i make a difference in there life, but not just hearing these words but for them to be true ....thats all i need.....
I have my issues but i try to be the best for my friends and my forum children.....for my best friends
To try and make kas see how amazing she is and how much i care and love her
For luna to know how much i want to help her all the time.
I miss alize so much...i mean everyone does...but it makes me sad everytime i come and dont see her.
I just want all of the beautiful; people here to know there worth because i love you all and i will always be here for you.
i feel ur pain dani before we dated alize was my best friend and not a second go by that ion think abt her or miss her

Status
Not open for further replies.