҉  Official Unpopular Kpop Opinions Thread ҉ 

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

niniscroptop

Kpop Rookie
Credits
That’s the best opinion I’ve heard all day and I know this might be a delicate topic to bring up but I feel like that’s what happened with jonghyun to some degree

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
Here we go.

1. BTS didn’t pave the way. I state this a lot, because a lot of Army’s can’t get this through their heads.

2. Blackpink, even though I do enjoy them, are kind of played out. With everything going on with YG, it’s kind of ruined BP for me.

3. Fans who compare two groups together are just here to stir the pot and I doubt they’re true fans. Example: Army’s commenting on other groups’ mvs saying “BTS did it first” “they copied BTS” etc. it’s really annoying.

4. Also on the topic of BTS, BTS isn’t the only group in K-pop. {Take what happened to NCT a couple months ago in New York when locals kept yelling at them and asking them if they were BTS and they kept apologizing saying they weren’t}

5. TXT isn’t that great. There, I said it. Before anyone comes for me though, the boys themselves are adorable but I can’t get into their music, trust me, I tried, but it’s not for me.

6. Solo stans are the worse. Especially when they bully fans who are OT whatever the number of the group members is.

That’s all I got right now, because it’s really late lmao. Please don’t come for me, guys.

niniscroptop

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Unpopular Opinion: People don't care about a group until they disband and jump into this bandwagon that they should have deserved better when they didn't care to begin with.
That’s the best opinion I’ve heard all day and I know this might be a delicate topic to bring up but I feel like that’s what happened with jonghyun to some degree

niniscroptop

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Here we go.

1. BTS didn’t pave the way. I state this a lot, because a lot of Army’s can’t get this through their heads.

2. Blackpink, even though I do enjoy them, are kind of played out. With everything going on with YG, it’s kind of ruined BP for me.

3. Fans who compare two groups together are just here to stir the pot and I doubt they’re true fans. Example: Army’s commenting on other groups’ mvs saying “BTS did it first” “they copied BTS” etc. it’s really annoying.

4. Also on the topic of BTS, BTS isn’t the only group in K-pop. {Take what happened to NCT a couple months ago in New York when locals kept yelling at them and asking them if they were BTS and they kept apologizing saying they weren’t}

5. TXT isn’t that great. There, I said it. Before anyone comes for me though, the boys themselves are adorable but I can’t get into their music, trust me, I tried, but it’s not for me.

6. Solo stans are the worse. Especially when they bully fans who are OT whatever the number of the group members is.

That’s all I got right now, because it’s really late lmao. Please don’t come for me, guys.
Once someone heard me say “I like Kpop” and so they were like “oh, so you like bts?” And im just like ._.

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
Once someone heard me say “I like Kpop” and so they were like “oh, so you like bts?” And im just like ._.
Yeah, whenever I mention K-Pop to anyone local they’re like “oh you mean that group BTS?” And I’m just like “you do realize there are more groups than BTS that do Korean pop music.” -.-

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
Unpopular Opinion: People don't care about a group until they disband and jump into this bandwagon that they should have deserved better when they didn't care to begin with.
In my case, I found out about some of my favorite groups after they disbanded. Like B.A.P for example. I had never heard of them before the beginning of the year and then I found out they had disbanded.

butterpuffs

Band Leader
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Minhyun
JR
Hyunjae
Juyeon
I agree with you, I mean she's so pretty, has a nice voice and all but there's something that stops me from paying more attention to her.
she's just not made for being soloist. sorry if it's too harsh. i just feel sad that she doesn't debut in a group... but her song (outta my head) is great, currently one of my favorite tho.

B

blink

I agree with that too except if they became a fan of them too late to support them :(
Yeah, that's one of the worst imo. I was getting into this gg but then it turned out they disbanded a week ago and i was kinda bummed out.
Yeah, although people were supportive in his passing. Sometimes support and love is not always genuine. Just look at pristin, they were a great group but were sadly not recognized when they were active. But once they disbanded people suddenly cared and stuff. And jumped into this bandwagon that they deserve better and stuff

butterpuffs

Band Leader
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Minhyun
JR
Hyunjae
Juyeon
In my case, I found out about some of my favorite groups after they disbanded. Like B.A.P for example. I had never heard of them before the beginning of the year and then I found out they had disbanded.
i like them ever since 1004 (angel) and waited for their comeback... but when they come back, no one care about them:(

B

blink

I was a baby ( their fandom name ) and i was sad when they disbanded. Since they had soooo much potential but their company was crappy. The lawsuit they filed really damaged their image.

butterpuffs

Band Leader
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Minhyun
JR
Hyunjae
Juyeon
Yeah, that's one of the worst imo. I was getting into this gg but then it turned out they disbanded a week ago and i was kinda bummed out.

Yeah, although people were supportive in his passing. Sometimes support and love is not always genuine. Just look at pristin, they were a great group but were sadly not recognized when they were active. But once they disbanded people suddenly cared and stuff. And jumped into this bandwagon that they deserve better and stuff
ikr, i really waited for pristin's comeback... and really wished that they can comeback full-team. but when kyla made personal insta acc, i knew either she'll left pristin or pristin will disbanded😫

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
I was a baby ( their fandom name ) and i was sad when they disbanded. Since they had soooo much potential but their company was crappy. The lawsuit they filed really damaged their image.
Yes. I agree, however I’m supporting all of the guys individually, and I’m just glad they’re continuing to make music instead of just disappearing off the face of the earth like some group members do when their groups disband.

M

myheartizomg

Exactly. I got into B.A.P right after Yongguk their leader had already left and it was one way out for them from that time. They became my bias group so quick but so late :(

M

myheartizomg

she's just not made for being soloist. sorry if it's too harsh. i just feel sad that she doesn't debut in a group... but her song (outta my head) is great, currently one of my favorite tho.
Preach please. I think she would've been okay with ITZY and she, doesn't really fit under Black Label :-/