҉  Official Unpopular Kpop Opinions Thread ҉ 

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

teetee8894

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Omg how did I not know in the 11 yrs uve been a fan that kp has forums omg.
:annyeong3:
Anyway have to get this off my chest. rapmon is arrogant. sit down. be humble.

edit
a few more

newjeans is the only 4th gen /5th gen? group releasing unique music. These companies need to wake up.

nct music except for dream is still sounding the same. just a bunch of chanting and a random bridge high note

snsd needs to make more music because i miss them.

gdragon is taking too long to release this promised album

a biggie, the quality of the kpop fan experience has degraded tremendously since kpop's "journey to the west". it was more fun when they catered to their domestic fan base.

Last edited:

vampyrxe

isa's wife 🤭
Author
Website
tycor.carrd.co
Credits
Sunghoon
Woonhak
Taesan
Chocolate Cupcake
if Jennie really is joining hybe.... like hybe is not for her, so many artists will outshine her. I don't think she should be an idol anymore, she should model

teetee8894

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Kpop was better in 2nd gen/early 3rd gen. It's almost unreconizable now.

That new jyp gg youniverse just irks me. Not the girls themselves but jyp. one of them is freakin 13. What's wrongbwith these idiot parents. Why did you sign your child's life away to be raised by some strangers in a foreign country?

Also truth but sad truth, all my little black girls out there, stop auditioning for these colorist companies. Unless you are mixed with Asian or are lightskinned, they DO NOT WANT US. But love our culture 🙃. I don't usually get upset over this but it breaks my heart for them to lead these precious girls on, knowing good and well that if they ain't white or light skinned, they will be dismissed immediately. JYP really makes me sick. Just reperpetuating the same crap black girls have to grow up with and face all their lives in America 🙄. Shame on the parents too for sending your young girls off to a perv.