҉  Official Unpopular Kpop Opinions Thread ҉ 

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

DrawiswhatIliketodo

Kpop Groupie
Credits
1. Hating on Jennie should stop, like girl is not right these days and I'm worried for her (I ain't even a blink)
2. Zimzalabim was interesting, I liked it, but I can understand why others didn't
3. Lana also shouldn't get as much hate. People gonna say that she liked comment about white privilage (or something like that), but she even liked comments saying that she's a flop. It's obvious that she had a bot.
4. I don't understand why groups that have just debiuted and haven't build a stable fandom in Korea go to US.
5. BigHit wants to recreate BTS, but they're going too fast with TXT (4th opinion for e.g.). They've just popped out, let them live.
6. I feel that kpop hype in US will die kind of quickly, there are too many groups going there and almost everybody has already dried BTS topic down, so I don't think much will happen.
I have more, but I don't want to write more, because it's really late for me and I should probably get some sleep.

1. Totally agree (from a blink)
2. Totally agree- Red Velvet is known for their uniqueness
3. Don't know who she is but no one should deserve hate
4. Totally agree- I mean they are doing it all in the wrong order (first, get popular in Korea THEN go to US)
5. Agree- Let them breathe
6. Totally agree- but not the true fans

niniscroptop

Kpop Rookie
Credits
ikr, look at gaeun, after school, pristin. they were really good, even pristin could get bigger and more successful. but then again.... pledis suck.
Honestly at this point I think after school is on to bigger and better things and I think most members of pristin will get a second chance somehow if they still want it but I’m just really worried about nayoung I feel like they screwed her over