҉  Official Popular/Unpopular Kpop Opinions Thread ҉ 

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
right! or s#arp, who were 1st gen, but still. they're actually the 1st recorded case of bullying among group members. the company knew, but did nothing to stop it. actually, the encouraged the competition between 2 members that started the bullying
IKR like sometimes we're all just so dramatic

babyz

ꋪꍟꂚ 🫶💙
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Website
minailin.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Simon Riley ✧
✧ Captain Price ✧
Not a sasaeng winning a videocall with Haechan and telling him to call himself a fool in front of them >…< and even worse staff allowing it without hanging up on them. All sasaengs should be blacklisted from everything, this is so ridiculous.

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
loona's lesbilore (lesbian + lore, basically, all the lgbtq+ stuff in their videos, esp in the beginning) has a lot less to do w actual queerness, and a lot more to do w budget. blockberry, from what i understand, didn't have any male trainees, and they were broke asf. so they went w the logical choice of having other members play the love interests. it was abt money, folks, not representation.

also, yes, ik that the girls have shown support for the lgbtq+, but still.

babyz

ꋪꍟꂚ 🫶💙
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Website
minailin.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Simon Riley ✧
✧ Captain Price ✧
I feel like this is too extreme to share here but I'm going to put a self harm disclaimer before anyone keeps reading....
So I just read this akp article about model Alissa Shin receiving death threats for having similar facial features to Blackpink's Rose, you can read it too here and what the actual fuck. This is insane. I mean even if she was trying to impersonate Rose because I've seen Blinks been saying that and then that she said Rose tries to look like her instead this doesn't excuse any of this shit. Like some ppl need to learn that there's a limit to everything. For example there could be several clout chasers out there instead of getting mad and doing shit to every single one of them you could just ignore them and stop giving them what they want but this? This is ridiculous, embarassing... I don't even know what to say anymore I've lost all words. I bet most of my english doesn't even make much sense rn but seriously some ppl need serious help. And it proves one more time how unstable some K-Pop stans can be...

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
I feel like this is too extreme to share here but I'm going to put a self harm disclaimer before anyone keeps reading....
So I just read this akp article about model Alissa Shin receiving death threats for having similar facial features to Blackpink's Rose, you can read it too here and what the actual fuck. This is insane. I mean even if she was trying to impersonate Rose because I've seen Blinks been saying that and then that she said Rose tries to look like her instead this doesn't excuse any of this shit. Like some ppl need to learn that there's a limit to everything. For example there could be several clout chasers out there instead of getting mad and doing shit to every single one of them you could just ignore them and stop giving them what they want but this? This is ridiculous, embarassing... I don't even know what to say anymore I've lost all words. I bet most of my english doesn't even make much sense rn but seriously some ppl need serious help. And it proves one more time how unstable some K-Pop stans can be...
not that it matters, bc this is still disgusting, but i remember reading a couple yrs ago that allissa doesn't even like blackpink and also had never heard of them until ppl pointed out they looked alike. most of the ppl hating on her are probably children, tbh, and i sincerely hope that their parents do smth abt it. this girl's life is being ruined bc some ppl can't grow up and be mature

babyz

ꋪꍟꂚ 🫶💙
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Website
minailin.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Simon Riley ✧
✧ Captain Price ✧
not that it matters, bc this is still disgusting, but i remember reading a couple yrs ago that allissa doesn't even like blackpink and also had never heard of them until ppl pointed out they looked alike. most of the ppl hating on her are probably children, tbh, and i sincerely hope that their parents do smth abt it. this girl's life is being ruined bc some ppl can't grow up and be mature
Yeah I also heard she dislikes being associated with Rose. Honestly no matter if she's copying her or not "fans" need to chill. If these "fans" would stop messing with her, nobody would talk about her and she would eventually stop as she'd get nothing from it. I agree about children or really immature ppl being part of those who harass Allissa. They just need to accept that the world doesn't revolve around K-Pop.

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
Yeah I also heard she dislikes being associated with Rose. Honestly no matter if she's copying her or not "fans" need to chill. If these "fans" would stop messing with her, nobody would talk about her and she would eventually stop as she'd get nothing from it. I agree about children or really immature ppl being part of those who harass Allissa. They just need to accept that the world doesn't revolve around K-Pop.
i don't know how she takes it. i'd be hiring investigators to track down all those ppl

babyz

ꋪꍟꂚ 🫶💙
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Website
minailin.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Simon Riley ✧
✧ Captain Price ✧
i don't know how she takes it. i'd be hiring investigators to track down all those ppl
Yeah as someone who has been threatened before years ago that kind of feeling is something you wouldn't wish even for your worse enemy. Forreal tho! She said she contacted the police and reported those who doxxed her, also that she was scared to leave her house...but at least according to her she's somewhere safe.

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
Yeah as someone who has been threatened before years ago that kind of feeling is something you wouldn't wish even for your worse enemy. Forreal tho! She said she contacted the police and reported those who doxxed her, also that she was scared to leave her house...but at least according to her she's somewhere safe.
I really hope she is somewhere safe cuz blinks are very extreme and nobody deserves this

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
the worst part of ice cream by blackpink isn't the song - it's the concept. lolita concepts are the worst kpop concepts. lolita is awful - it's all abt sexualizing little girls. i mean, there's a whole book called lolita abt a little girl being gr00med by a much older man. and ppl wanna recreate that? no ma'am. i will forever be against lolita concepts, no matter who's doing them. they're harmful and cater to p3dos