҉  Official Popular/Unpopular Kpop Opinions Thread ҉ 

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
THIS

I also hate when people say you can't call people cute because it's "babying". When I say something is cute it's because it's sweet and is warming my heart, not because I think it's childish and yes I know sometimes I describe things as "baby" which may sound hypocritical but I mean it in the same way, that it's sweet and happy... has no way of saving myself but what I'm trying to say I don't actually see the idol as a child child and if you do see your idols as children that's your issue
And yet when you call them "daddy" and talk about how hot they are, that seems to be fine-

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
People need to understand that Pann is a website people go to to hate on kpop groups/artists so basing ur opinion of knetz as a whole on what random haters say on Pann is just as bad as knetz basing their own opinion on Ifans from waht they've seen on idk Twitter or something.

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
People need to understand that Pann is a website people go to to hate on kpop groups/artists so basing ur opinion of knetz as a whole on what random haters say on Pann is just as bad as knetz basing their own opinion on Ifans from waht they've seen on idk Twitter or something.
wait i've never even heard of this website i kinda wanna look at it lol

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
oh it's not too bad, i just looked and it doesn't seem like everyone's being mean or anything

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
oh it's not too bad, i just looked and it doesn't seem like everyone's being mean or anything
It's usually bad when scandals happen like the bullying scandals and stuff. Like recently with Taehyung accidentally following Jennie. A lot of people go under cover to pretend to be fans of different artists to make their opinions more "valid".

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
Siren is Sunmi's best song production wise and MV wise. It's also my favorite and made me get into Mythology because I was so interested in the concept of a Siren

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
No idol is a bad dancer. Not a single one. They're all professionally trained dancers - how would they be bad? There are talentless dancers in kpop, yes. Talent is defined as a natural inclination toward and ability to do something. In that sense, there are talentless dancers in kpop. However the are all skilled. Being skilled means that thing might not come naturally to you, but you practiced and practiced, and now you can do it. And what a lot of ppl don't realize is that idol dancing isn't the same as other forms of dancing. For example, NCT's Winwin is a very talented classical dancer, but struggles with idol dancing. Even some amazing idol dancers might not be good in other areas. There are also different styles. Take ex (G)I-DLE member Soojin (god I miss her 😭😭) as another example. She's a very good dancer, but idol dancing doesn't allow her to show that. She excels when dancing a more sensual, flowy style. So no, idols like Lia and others aren't bad dancers. Being surrounded by being who are better than you at something is always gonna make you look bad/worse, no matter what the topic is. If you think those professionally trained idols are that bad at dancing, I'd like to see you outdo them. Until then, keep quiet unless you can be kind.

No idol is a bad dancer. Not a single one. They're all professionally trained dancers - how would they be bad? There are talentless dancers in kpop, yes. Talent is defined as a natural inclination toward and ability to do something. In that sense, there are talentless dancers in kpop. However the are all skilled. Being skilled means that thing might not come naturally to you, but you practiced and practiced, and now you can do it. And what a lot of ppl don't realize is that idol dancing isn't the same as other forms of dancing. For example, NCT's Winwin is a very talented classical dancer, but struggles with idol dancing. Even some amazing idol dancers might not be good in other areas. There are also different styles. Take ex (G)I-DLE member Soojin (god I miss her 😭😭) as another example. She's a very good dancer, but idol dancing doesn't allow her to show that. She excels when dancing a more sensual, flowy style. So no, idols like Lia and others aren't bad dancers. Being surrounded by being who are better than you at something is always gonna make you look bad/worse, no matter what the topic is. If you think those professionally trained idols are that bad at dancing, I'd like to see you outdo them. Until then, keep quiet unless you can be kind.
Exactly, different people excell in different ways

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
People saying Lia is a bad dancer is so stupid.
Imagine a group of 5 people. 4 of them speak English as their main language, and the other is Spanish but has been learning English since they were younger. They all know how to speak English, but one of them might make gramatical errors or have a different accent while they speak compared to others. Compared to other Spanish speakers, this person is far better at English, but compared to natives, their English sounds bad.
Of course Lia's dancing is going to be weaker than her members, they were all trained dancers, and she's a trained vocalist. BUT HAVE YOU SEEN ITZY'S CHOREOGRAPHIES. Her being able to dance and not stand out like a sore thumb damn well makes her an incredible dancer in my eyes. And she gets better every comeback

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
People saying Lia is a bad dancer is so stupid.
Imagine a group of 5 people. 4 of them speak English as their main language, and the other is Spanish but has been learning English since they were younger. They all know how to speak English, but one of them might make gramatical errors or have a different accent while they speak compared to others. Compared to other Spanish speakers, this person is far better at English, but compared to natives, their English sounds bad.
Of course Lia's dancing is going to be weaker than her members, they were all trained dancers, and she's a trained vocalist. BUT HAVE YOU SEEN ITZY'S CHOREOGRAPHIES. Her being able to dance and not stand out like a sore thumb damn well makes her an incredible dancer in my eyes. And she gets better every comeback
This. Your example is perfect! I’ve never tried to learn an Itzy dance, but based on watching the dances and looking at other people’s opinions, their dances are pretty difficult to execute. And most of the time, the ppl hating on her dancing are nowhere near her level - she’s far better than them, because she’s professionally trained. I vaguely remember watching a video where an actual dancer discussed Itzy’s dancing, and they said she’s not a bad dancer, she just needed more training. But ofc she needed more training compared to the other members, whose main focal point in training was dance. The same thing could be said of the other member’s vocals compared to Lia’s.

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
One question, what's a company stan?
A company stan is someone who only stans artists from a particular company (ex. someone who only stans groups from SM)

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
AOA has one of the best discographies in KPOP and I refuse to stop listening just because of confusing scandals

najingter

when the flowers bloom beautifully and turned red
Author
Website
dancingwithyourghost.carrd.co
Credits
Leeseo
Mia
Liz
Username Change
ppl need to stop hating on mia for the lines she gets. i'm not saying we should be okay with it, but we shouldn't hate as well. it isn't mia's fault, so stop blaming her. i used to say hate the company instead, but we shouldn't hate anyone bc we don't know what goes on in the minds of the yuehua pds or whatev. why not, instead of wasting your time hating on idols, support your fav grps by streaming their songs and voting for them or do whatever to support them (in a good way)?

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
ppl need to stop hating on mia for the lines she gets. i'm not saying we should be okay with it, but we shouldn't hate as well. it isn't mia's fault, so stop blaming her. i used to say hate the company instead, but we shouldn't hate anyone bc we don't know what goes on in the minds of the yuehua pds or whatev. why not, instead of wasting your time hating on idols, support your fav grps by streaming their songs and voting for them or do whatever to support them (in a good way)?
It also depends on the song itself. If you've ever listened to the demo of Dun Dun where Onda has more lines... I'm so sorry to her, but it was not the right fit for her voice. In cases like that, it's hard to choose between fair line distribution vs. it sounding better and potentially getting more fans/awards/etc.