What is the most annoying question that people ask you regularly?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

taesshlong

Maknae
Website
luvsickluvr.carrd.co
Credits
Minisode1 : Blue Hour
The Book of Us: The Demon
Intak
VOICE: The Future is Now
I'm pretty sure we are all tired of it.
Let's just hope we haven't asked anyone else this.
to me;
"are you a boy or a girl?"
"are you sure you're not just a tomboy?"
"so you're (insert random asian place that i'm not from)?"
"do you speak _____?"
abt kpop;
"is he gay?"
"why is he wearing makeup?"
"did she get plastic surgery?"
"why do you like them?"

ImJustKpopTrash

Winter__Roses
Author
Website
imjustkpoptrash.carrd.co
Credits
Ningning
Karina
Arin
Winter
"is it hard living with mental health issues" - um, yes, duh?

"Are you sure you're okay" - Yes, I am, if I'm not I will say so

"If you're an introvert how do you have so many friends" - I can be introverted and like the company of others

"Why do you like *insert song name?*" - because I do lol, can't do anything about it

Hailey

Kpop Rookie
YOUR SO LOVELY I'M SO LOVELY WE ARE SOLOVELYLOVELY
Credits
Sunoo
Kevin
What's your age? hey dumbass you can clearly see it on my profile 0-0
How's life been? yeah yeah I know I know it's nice to ask and- AND WHAT HUH?!?!? ME AS A PREGNANT MAMA GETS SO PISSED OFF EASILY AND I HATE IT LOL
same people ask my age And I'm like bro it is on my page I'm fracking 21 soo shut up

Hailey

Kpop Rookie
YOUR SO LOVELY I'M SO LOVELY WE ARE SOLOVELYLOVELY
Credits
Sunoo
Kevin
"is it hard living with mental health issues" - um, yes, duh?

"Are you sure you're okay" - Yes, I am, if I'm not I will say so

"If you're an introvert how do you have so many friends" - I can be introverted and like the company of others

"Why do you like *insert song name?*" - because I do lol, can't do anything about it
BRO fricking same people are like

how is it having depression? It's really good you know to live with being sad and having to take medication (sarcastic obviously)

Why do you listen to kpop and BTS? well for one none of your business and for two it helps me with my depression so I don't have to take my medication And I listen to KPOP because I can And I listen to BTS because they thought ME HOW TO LOVE MYSELF WHEN NEVER DID so like excuse me for loving something that HELPS MY DEPRESSION. I mean am I right or what

red riot114

Maknae
Credits
1X1=1 (To Be One)
Yunho
Jongho
JinJin
"are u sure u ok?" ik if i say other wise they wont leave me alone

"why can't i call u *insert dead name*" bc ion like name i a prefer to be called Mathew

"being gay or part lgbtq+ is a sin" ig im a sin then

"why do u act like an asshole?" bc if i don't yall wont leave me alone and hurt me then i'm already is

Hwa_ChaeMing

หœโ€*ยฐโ€ข.หœโ€*ยฐโ€ข ๐“ง๐“˜๐“ž๐“ ๐“ข๐“ค๐“Ÿ๐“ก๐“”๐“œ๐“๐“’๐“จ โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœ.โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœ
Author
well uh How are you is a normal one.... oh my parents love to ask me what I learned in school that day but uh yeah

Disclaimer: I don't mind when you guys ask me this cuz you guys don't really know me too much. This goes to family/relatives and strangers IRL.

I absolutely HATE it when people ask "so, what do you do for a living?" when they first meet you. What are you supposed to say to people who ask you this question? I dread it every flipping time. It's not like anybody ever asks you "so, what's your favourite colour?" or "what is your favourite movie?" It makes me feel like they are looking for a reason to judge me based on "what I do" instead of who I am as a person.

"...and how does that make you feel" I hate that question only thing that statement ever earns from me is the thousand-yard stare and my disdain towards that particular individual

Are you okay? You look tired. Um, thanks Karen I maintain a household with my friend. I do gymnastics for 3 hours every day. I clean after my friends. I have a part-time job, and I have school. IOf course, I'm fricking tired THANK YOU FOR POINTING IT OUT!

Are you leaving?...... Ummm cuz I have my coat on and purse in my handโ€ Duh, motherโ€

โ€œWhat are you in school for?โ€ I donโ€™t hate the question itself, but most people donโ€™t understand the field or donโ€™t care to learn. I spend 10 mins explaining something to them that they donโ€™t care about and will forget in 2 minutes

How many siblings do you have? I have 3 siblings, brothers and a sister. 2 living. What happened? She decided she'd be happier in heaven.

"Can you do me a favour?" I don't mind helping, in fact, I'm that kind of person but it is usually someone who normally treats me rudely who asks.

Anyways, Good point right?