What is the most annoying question that people ask you regularly?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
1. "How old are you, really?"
2. "What high school do you go to?"
3. "Are those REALLY your kids?"
4. "When are you due?" ("I'm not. I'm just fat.")
5. "Why do you still live with your parents?"
6. "Are you sure you're not a catfish?" (Dumbass guys ๐Ÿ™„)

ONF

โ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿซ–
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
โœง The Final Problem โœง
Peke J (Excalibur)
"Why don't you learn how to speak?" or "Don't you feel ashamed for not understanding what we're saying?"
A lot of relatives on my mom's side keep asking why I don't learn their native language and the thing is, my mom tried teaching me when I was in 3rd grade but she gave up after awhile because I really disliked her at the time and I would rather go play minecraft or something so yeah, maybe I'll try to learn it someday but I'm limited to simple commands (like sit, stay, eat) and uhhh I can also sing 2 songs but that's about it ๐Ÿ˜”

moonlight

์ง€์œ 
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
I don't get alot of questions but some are
"What are u watching"
"Do u have a crush"
"Are you gay or bi"/ "I thought you were bi" I got this once from a friend and it annoyed me very much that she just assumed my sexuality like that

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
I don't get alot of questions but some are
"What are u watching"
"Do u have a crush"
"Are you gay or bi"/ "I thought you were bi" I got this once from a friend and it annoyed me very much that she just assumed my sexuality like that
Kill her ๐Ÿ˜Œ

pocket_jinho

Face of The Group
Credits
St.Van
Jun
Jinho
Yeosang
When are you getting/do you have a driver's license?
When are you getting a car?
When are you getting a phone?
Are you going to go to collage?...Why not?

moonlight

์ง€์œ 
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
I know. Honestly, I don't see why someone that little needs one anyway.
that reminds me... I saw a 7 yr old once on a plane holding a phone without their parents.... and I was like shocked that I saw a little kid owning her own phone at that young

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
โœง Emo Spongebob โœง
Username Change
i have pale skin, so sometimes these really dumb people used to ask me if i was an albino..
FIRST OF ALL SIR, I DONT HAVE SUPER LIGHT BLONDE HAIR
SECOND OF ALL, I LOOK NOTHING LIKE AN ALBINO WTF
how do you mistake me for an albino???
idk some people are really dumb..

im sorry if i sounded rude there, i just get kinda mad over this lol

Ryunnie

Kpop Rookie
Credits
*deep sigh* here we f*cking go...

1. How did you become trans?
2. What's your name? No- no, not Toby, what's your real name?
3. Why are you a boy if you dress like that?/You're a boy?? But you dress so... like a girl!
4. Why are you trans?
5. yOU LIKE GIRLS??????? I THOUGHT YOU WERE GAY *0* {this is often followed by "Ew, no, you're not allowed to be straight. Nope. I can't see you as straight, so you're not allowed to be. E W." etc.}
6. yOU LIKE BOYS??????? Omg, you're gay, that's so cute, do you wanna be my gay best friend?? {Girl, I just met you, I don't even know your name-}
7. [insert any questions relating to my s3xval &ssavlt or the guy who did it here]
8. Okay, I know that you're asexual and all, but do you see that guy over there? Yeah, if you weren't asexual, would you fuck him? Be honest! {I often answer this with "I honestly don't know, because I'm asexual, therefore I will never know. That's like asking me 'okay, I know you've never tried dragonfruit before, but if you did, would you like it?' Like, honey, I don't know, because I've never had it before. Same thing with me being ace." And then they just don't get it.}
9. You're scared of spiders?/You're cold? A real boy wouldn't be scared/wouldn't complain about the cold.
10. Why don't you wanna do it? A real boy would be able to do it.

Aish, people are just nosy in general, don't bother listening to or caring what they ask. Just be yourself :)

Ryunnie

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I hate when people ask me to do something right after I sit down/am getting ready to do it. Like HoLd On
another thing is when I'm drawing and they ask "who is that" like idfk just a random person geez

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
I don't get asked any really weird questions or anything, just random questions that aren't a big deal like:
"Are you left handed?"
"Are you high?"
"Do you know you're short?"
"Do you want to be a boy?"