What is the most annoying question that people ask you regularly?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Jichu4

Kpop Expert
Credits
Winwin
Ningning
Shownu
Mia
Where are U from
(If your someone I hate, Dont bother asking becasue i wont give an accurate answer..)

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
'Did you have a fight with ...?' 'Why are you not staying with them anymore?' 'Why aren't you staying with us anymore?'
my stalkers and their 'friends' on duty
They make the victims LMAOOO

*deep sigh* here we f*cking go...

1. How did you become trans?
2. What's your name? No- no, not Toby, what's your real name?
3. Why are you a boy if you dress like that?/You're a boy?? But you dress so... like a girl!
4. Why are you trans?
5. yOU LIKE GIRLS??????? I THOUGHT YOU WERE GAY *0* {this is often followed by "Ew, no, you're not allowed to be straight. Nope. I can't see you as straight, so you're not allowed to be. E W." etc.}
6. yOU LIKE BOYS??????? Omg, you're gay, that's so cute, do you wanna be my gay best friend?? {Girl, I just met you, I don't even know your name-}
7. [insert any questions relating to my s3xval &ssavlt or the guy who did it here]
8. Okay, I know that you're asexual and all, but do you see that guy over there? Yeah, if you weren't asexual, would you fuck him? Be honest! {I often answer this with "I honestly don't know, because I'm asexual, therefore I will never know. That's like asking me 'okay, I know you've never tried dragonfruit before, but if you did, would you like it?' Like, honey, I don't know, because I've never had it before. Same thing with me being ace." And then they just don't get it.}
9. You're scared of spiders?/You're cold? A real boy wouldn't be scared/wouldn't complain about the cold.
10. Why don't you wanna do it? A real boy would be able to do it.

jooggie

Kpop Stan
stanning blackpink unlike u uncultured swines
Website
jooggiebp.carrd.co
Credits
Eric Nam
Taeil
Hendery
Yunho
*deep sigh* here we f*cking go...

1. How did you become trans?
2. What's your name? No- no, not Toby, what's your real name?
3. Why are you a boy if you dress like that?/You're a boy?? But you dress so... like a girl!
4. Why are you trans?
5. yOU LIKE GIRLS??????? I THOUGHT YOU WERE GAY *0* {this is often followed by "Ew, no, you're not allowed to be straight. Nope. I can't see you as straight, so you're not allowed to be. E W." etc.}
6. yOU LIKE BOYS??????? Omg, you're gay, that's so cute, do you wanna be my gay best friend?? {Girl, I just met you, I don't even know your name-}
7. [insert any questions relating to my s3xval &ssavlt or the guy who did it here]
8. Okay, I know that you're asexual and all, but do you see that guy over there? Yeah, if you weren't asexual, would you fuck him? Be honest! {I often answer this with "I honestly don't know, because I'm asexual, therefore I will never know. That's like asking me 'okay, I know you've never tried dragonfruit before, but if you did, would you like it?' Like, honey, I don't know, because I've never had it before. Same thing with me being ace." And then they just don't get it.}
9. You're scared of spiders?/You're cold? A real boy wouldn't be scared/wouldn't complain about the cold.
10. Why don't you wanna do it? A real boy would be able to do it.
oh honey... that's terrible