unpopular opinions (doesnt have to be kpop related)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

K-fan_2003

𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒, 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈
Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake
I don’t really like Ariana grande.
I think Dixie d’amelio sings flat.
I think country rap is better than country music.

Lee Rang •ㅅ•

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Hanse
Cya
-Online school is easier than in person
-Coffee and tea are equal
-Theres no definition of beautiful and the only people who should be considered ugly are the people who are mean
-Ear piercings don't hurt as bad as some people make it sound online
-Cream Cheese is gross
-Saying words like "omo" is pretty annoying sometimes but if you don't care you do you you aren't hurting anyone
-Almond Joys are superior (Possibly because its the only candy I can eat but still)
-all groups work equally hard and nobody should be degrading work even if some work less hard

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I feel like the word 'love' is thrown around too much.
People will say they love someone that they barely know. Or an object they just like.
To me love is a very important state of being that only should be applied when it is truly felt.
That's why I'm so hesitant to say I love someone/something if I don't actual feel that way.
I know people use it to mean that they just like something/someone, but idk.
The word 'love' should be reserved for very important people and things.

boo

Kpop Fan
Credits
Carrots and peanut butter is the best food combination, along with cream cheese and peanut butter

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
I feel like the word 'love' is thrown around too much.
People will say they love someone that they barely know. Or an object they just like.
To me love is a very important state of being that only should be applied when it is truly felt.
That's why I'm so hesitant to say I love someone/something if I don't actual feel that way.
I know people use it to mean that they just like something/someone, but idk.
The word 'love' should be reserved for very important people and things.
well see it depends. like for me, i feel very deeply, so when i develop strong connections with people i get very attached, and i am a very emotional person. so for me i fall in love with things v easily

Lee Rang •ㅅ•

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Hanse
Cya
well see it depends. like for me, i feel very deeply, so when i develop strong connections with people i get very attached, and i am a very emotional person. so for me i fall in love with things v easily
im actually on the aro scale and I feel this with objects and stuff too, Love is for things or people I like being around or enjoy, Not romantically.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
It is different for everyone, that's just how it is for me.
Idk I'm much more reserved with my feelings and have never really been exposed to expressive love like skinship or being told 'i love you'.
That's what makes love such a sacred idea for me. But it's cool that it provides you with a different experience.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I know we're not supposed to disagree with these but that personally made pain exist in my heart-
sorry
People hyped it up too much for me, so when I saw it, it didn't meet my expectations that had be set.
I also don't like historical type stuff.

risa❀은혜

Kpop Expert
Website
risasrenjun.carrd.co
Credits
New Jeans
Seungkwan
Caratbong
Kim Man Bong
sorry
People hyped it up too much for me, so when I saw it, it didn't meet my expectations that had be set.
I also don't like historical type stuff.
Ah fun- I've been listening to it for a few years, before it was even announced that it was gonna be on disney and so it wasn't as hyped, but still popular